Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Got Serotonin?

cwm27.gif Will trade for pills cwm27.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

Originally posted by tunnelbandit:

IM WORKIN ON IT.

Oh are ya really???? and when was I gonna find out bout this little secret of yours? SHARE...DON'T BE SELFISH!!!! LOL

cwm26.gif

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

you can have mine or whats left of it anyway - umm its somewhere- where did i leave it again... damm i hate that mab if you give us a pill ill find it again cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif rollen- rollen- rollen on the river cwm29.gif

------------------

"We are the music makers- we are the dreamers of dreams... We are the movers and shakers- of the world forever, it seems"

Ever heard of 5-HTP !!!! This is a direct precurser to tryptophan which is what your body needs to replenish your seritonin. You can buy it at GNC or go to 5htp.com. Take some after you get home from your roll and wash it down with some Gaterade and you will thank me for the rest of your rolling life.

I got some 5htp - it does work well, but you shouldn't you wait a little bit for you take it?

------------------

I put forth a generall inclination of all mankind, a perpetuall and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death. Hobbes

crobra.bmp

I take 5-htp every night mon-fri...doesnt do shit for me. I do however take a 20mg prozac after rolling. Studies have shown it helps prevent some of the negative side effect e might cause

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

Oh where oh were has my saratonin gone, oh where oh where can it be? Come back to me my happy little chemicals.

------------------

gargoyle2.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

For those who are concerned about the possibility of serotonin level or serotonin system changes in humans with therapeutic doses of MDMA, some researchers reckon changes can be lessened or prevented by taking antioxidants. In an article titled "Phenethylamines, Free Radicals, and Antioxidants" (MAPS Newsletter, Volume IV Number 1), author Brian Leibovitz suggests in Table 1 taking as a preventive measure the following: 5 mg B-Carotene; 2 grams Bioflavonoids; 100 mg Coenzyme Q10; 2-4 grams L-Ascorbic acid; 1 gram L-Carnitine; 2 grams N-Acetylcysteine (NAC); 250 ug Selenium, and 1,000 IU Vitamin E. "There is nothing magic about the doses listed; it is my best estimate based on present knowledge in nutrition." If you don't feel like buying out the local vitamin store, taking a subset of these (even just the ascorbic acid - vitamin C) could well be helpful.

--------------------------------------------

And, if you're really concerned, recent non-human animal research suggests that most or all of the serotonin system reduction may be prevented by taking Prozac (fluoxetine) 0-6 hours after taking the MDMA (see McCann and Ricuarte in J. Clinical Psychopharmacology, 13 (3) tongue.gifp. 214-217, 1993). One might speculate that other SSRI drugs (Zoloft, Paxil) may work too. Note, however, that some people report that Prozac taken before or in the early part of an MDMA session lessens some of the desirable effects of the MDMA.

cwm15.gif

------------------

Do You??

Prozac can reduce the negative effects of E, but research is beginning to show that taking the prozac after or before the use of E causes damage in other areas of the brain. So you are fixing one problem, but starting another. Also, (this doesn't make sense to me, but is true) if you are taking prozac the is a pretty good chance you may not roll at all.

------------------

funwithgrapes.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

sinergygrl...many of my friends are on prozac (or some other anti-depressent) and wont take pills b/c they wont roll at all. It is true.

It has to do with the Meds regulating serotonin levels and not allowing the serotonin rush that ecstasy provokes. cwm15.gif

------------------

Do You??

In response to the stomach ache some get from 5-HTP, it is basically a vitamin, which is very hard on your stomach. Like many vitamins, it should be taken with food, not just water. The same goes for advil. Always take it with food. In both cases, it will actually work better and faster because it bonds with the proteins in your stomach.

------------------

So short a boy, so long a man, play with your toys as long as you can.

It's my experience that in order for 5htp to work, you have to build it in your system. Double dose for the 1st week before you drop. Then take 4 immediatly before and after you drop. Not a miracle drug but it definately gets rid of the edginess, teeth grinding and depression. IMO

------------------

It shouldn't take a near death experience to make u appreciate what you've got.