Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Roll

hmmm... its gotta be when i went to exit a couple months ago for my bday... my friends and i all took 1 pikachu right b4 we went in at 12 and 1 more at like.. 4... we left at 730am still fucked up outta our minds... definitely the sickest roll ive ever had... but ive had lots of really good ones... cwm35.gif

------------------

"cLuBBeRs DoNt FaLL...ThEy tRiP aNd RoLL"

Two blue dolphins was totally intense. Took the first one at like 12:30, crushed up the second at 2 when I wasn't feeling anything. About 10 minutes later I was flyin high, and I didn't come down until 7 or 8. It was totally breathtaking. cwm35.gif

------------------

Nothing can be as savage as love...one taste is never enough...

Hmm...I had a couple of really good ones. A yellow Pikachu brought me a lot of fun, while a speckled Pikachu threw me into another world. Bricks just overwhelmed me completely and when I took 1 of each, that put me into deep ecstasy, lol. I hope I have many more good rolls left in me, cwm9.gif

Originally posted by cgm:

I took a single Batman three years ago that I bought off some random on the street in Seaside-I have never had a harder more intense roll in my life!

Hey that might have been me.My girls car got stolen in seaside 3 yrs ago and we had no way of getting home.So me with my 100 pack of batmans walked around soliciting people to buy em so we could take a cab back to jersey city.Well it worked..so if it was you thanks for transportation fees hun.Oh yeah my best roll was a westside. cool.gif

------------------

I ONLY BELIEVE WHAT MY FORTUNE COOKIE TELLS ME..

my first roll must have been the best one, but i dont remember how i really felt that nite. but it must have been absolutely amazing, cuz it kept me doin it for the past 2 years. i had playboys that nite.

but besides that, the yellow pikachus at exit back in april w/ linabina and some others. absolutely sick pills. ive never been so fucked up, especially off just 2. if anyone was there at like 6:30-7:00 then u might have saw me wandering around the whole club in a fucked up stuper all by myself. i couldnt find all my freinds, and i had no fucking clue what was going on. but that was just gfor like that last hour till we left, the rest of the nite i was in an alright state of mind, just rollin hard.

Kandj...I think you are talking about Ferrari's...very good pillz.

My fave was the X-Files from the beginning of last summer. The triangles with the raised dome and the X in the middle. yummy for my tummy! cwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

Do You??

AIM: GaHuB 69

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

I agree about the Files from last summer!!! I also have been really lucky lately with my pills...I had some double stacked white zorros that were slammin about 2 weeks ago!!! I want some mo'!!!!!

------------------

"You look Disco-Bitchin Fine!!"

Well, the best roll that I've had was the second time I rolled, but back then I was so oblivious to the whole "ecstacy" thing that i didnt even know they had names lol.

But recently the best pills I've had were Bruce Lees!!!! Wow what a roll!!!

(thank u Bryan lol)

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

Originally posted by romy20:

Well, the best roll that I've had was the second time I rolled, but back then I was so oblivious to the whole "ecstacy" thing that i didnt even know they had names lol.

But recently the best pills I've had were Bruce Lees!!!! Wow what a roll!!!

(thank u Bryan lol)

romy20

AWWWWWWWWWWWWw Romy loves me.you know i still got 4 of those faackers(evil grin)

------------------

I ONLY BELIEVE WHAT MY FORTUNE COOKIE TELLS ME..

about a year and a half ago I had these Green Thumbs Up, or green hitchhikers, they were by far the best I have ever had.

recent best would have to be the Blue Stars, or the Purple Smiley faces... rolled my ass off on both.

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

[This message has been edited by bouncyboy (edited 06-14-2001).]

i agree about those green thumbs up, had two them last july. rolled real hard, and my friend and i had crazy visuals. we were at exit, just the two of us, and we kept losing each other cuz we'd wander off in euphoric stupors(hehe). plus he swears to this day that i told him at one point in the night that i saw midget's feet run across the main floor. i didnt see that and i def didnt say that. it was fuckin hilarious. he was alot more fucked up than i was.

he also dropped his water bottle in one of the rooms upstairs, where the hip hop room is now(ya know, on the opposite side from where the red room is now), but last year it was another house room, and there were like no lights in there at all. so anyway, he dropped it, and he went to chase after it, and thought he saw it, so he went to pick it up, but kicked it by accident. then he realized it wasnt even his bottle, but some girl's foot. she was sittin on the couch with her bf. my friend thought he was gonna get his ass kicked by this guy for kickin his girl.

The wafers from 95, 96, and also red and white caps (can you say candyflip, boys and girls???) from the same period.

Recently, the only ones that have really flipped my lid were the Pikachus (don't remember the color) I did on NYE.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

i had a few... to be honest the guy i got them from last year never dissapointed so im just gonna name them..

x-files- for like 3 weeks, the big triangles

half moons- crazy shit

green nikes-crazy shit

white stars- speeeeeeedy

double stack stars-awesome

thumbs up- prob the weakest but still good

and a few more that i cant remember, all of my shit was mad pure. i never felt cracked out or anything like that.. always had an appetite the next day...

i recently had f1's which were great they were orange, those were very clean as well

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gifim gonna make you an offer you cant refuse

X Files are still up there as one my favorites from last year. DAMN, I rolled so hard on those things.

So far this year Pokemons were quality and I highly enjoyed myself on those last month.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

By far the best were Cookies and Cream...they must of been a small batch because I can't find any1 else who's heard of them. 2nd chinese starsand the red audi thingees.

------------------

It shouldn't take a near death experience to make u appreciate what you've got.