Clubplanet Nightlife Community

e has no effect on me...

two days ago i took my first e pill, a double stacked igloo. an hour passed by, and all my friends were rollin hard, and i felt nothing. another hour passed, still nothing. so i popped another, same kind. and i still didnt get messed up. so i went home with wasting $40.

the next day, i was concerned, so i did it again =). this time a green mitsu. friends got fucked up, but i didnt. i was so damn pissed off, i felt a little somethin in my head, but never did any touching feel good.

what the hell is wrong with me?

heh, maybe this is good?

relax! Don't think about it so much. Since you've never felt it before, it might have just been weak pills? And everyones body acts differently. ::like i always roll harder/faster than all my friends::

tips:

1)dont eat alot that day. eat, but not make sure you have time between dinner and rolling.

2)if you're home, eat an orange half an hr after you take the pill...it'll jump start it.

3)smoke a cigg. those kick in my rolls.

4)don't drink too much water. cause it'll be the same thing as eating too muhc, in the end. ::but make sure you are hydrateed!!!::

5)get a light show. (you know with glowsticks, photon lights, etc) i fell in love with those the first time i rolled. plus, you'll notice your eyes relax and start to see everything glow a little longer.

6) go to exit if you can't do this at home!!!

and if all these dont work. buy your stuff from someone else! cwm15.gifcwm15.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

EXIT fridays!-->*eSCAPE* Guestlist!!!

Have you experienced the e-SCAPE? ::wink wink::

im not on any medication now, only marijuana, and alot of it.. heh, but my friends smoke a lil less than me and they be rollin', and they were all talkin about how damn good it was... so pissed.

you think you can syke yourself in and out of a roll? i woulda thought it would be hard to miss...

danknugs

Ew! I *never* smoke and roll!! Pot *totally* brings me down! I do it at the very very very very end so I can sleep. That might be part of your problem.

As for psyching yourself out...I guess so. It took me forever to notice the first time I rolled. I was going for a good 45 minutes before I really tuned in to how screwed up I was. Try to get up and move around, get the blood moving, and feel how your body is different. Light shows totally help. Dancing *really* helps. And buy a testing kit - make sure you're getting decent pills.

------------------

Nothing can be as savage as love...one taste is never enough...

i think with a lot of drugs, e too, it's the mind set. happened to one of my roomies... he wanted to roll, but he's got one of those mind sets like "oh this won't fuck me up" and shit like that... and it didn't.

you just gotta relax, listen to the music, talk, whatever and then it'll hit ya... just try not to think about -- i know it's hard

------------------

"just because I rock doesn't mean I'm made of stone."

"come down on the street and dance with me."

capthelmet@aol.com

Originally posted by silente:

Ew! I *never* smoke and roll!! Pot *totally* brings me down! I do it at the very very very very end so I can sleep. That might be part of your problem.

As for psyching yourself out...I guess so. It took me forever to notice the first time I rolled. I was going for a good 45 minutes before I really tuned in to how screwed up I was. Try to get up and move around, get the blood moving, and feel how your body is different. Light shows totally help. Dancing *really* helps. And buy a testing kit - make sure you're getting decent pills.

Dont listen to thios one, I smoke all the time on E and its the best. mabey they have dirt weed, which brings me down just thinking of people smoking it

------------------

No left turn unstoned

Originally posted by momadance:

Dont listen to thios one, I smoke all the time on E and its the best. mabey they have dirt weed, which brings me down just thinking of people smoking it

LMFAO!!! cwm2.gif

The first time I did "E" it turned out to be crap. I think it was all crystal or something because I danced for about 8 hrs straight without getting tired. But I was so disappointed!- I was like, is that all E's about? Why does everyone rave about it???

Then--- the next weekend, at my friend's insistance, I tried it again. Honey, can I tell you my little world hasn't been the same since.

It's definitely to some degree based on your mental state... but if you have good pills you will *know* undoubtedly that you are FAWKED UP!!!

Better luck next time! cwm38.gif

------------------

picturestitle.jpg

<shrugs> It wasn't dirt weed, it was damn fine KB. Secondly, my first roll was my first experience with anything other than pot - I had no idea what I was looking for, or what I should be feeling. I took pills from the same batch the second time I rolled, and felt them like, half an hour after I dropped.

As for mixing pot with E, I still think it stinks - I've never had a good experience with it. If you like it, more power to you, but don't act like I'm some idiot that doesn't know what I'm talking about. I really resent it.

------------------

Nothing can be as savage as love...one taste is never enough...

Music is my destiny...my escape from reality

Don't stress it. I tried E no less than 20 times and never worked. I hated that shit. So much money down the drain. But I kept hoping it would. One day, BAM! it worked and it has every time since then.

Just be patient.

And true that, you gotta move. It works better. And at a club it's definately better. The lights and atmosphere will jump start it. I've tried it at home and it's not all that good.

Weed on the other hand will make you roll again, but towards the end when you think you're coming down.

e - one of the only things that hasnt failed me yet

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

Well, my first time I only did like less than half of a pill, like a quarter lol. It was 3 of us so we split 1 pill lol. Well we took the pill and like an hour later my 2 other friends were feeling it except for me!! I was soooo mad, but the thing is that I kept on thinking about it, and thats a no no!! Just dance talk whatever but dont think about it, I know its hard cause ur all excited to feel it so u cant help to think about it ya know?

But finally it did hit me, and by the end of the nite i wound up takin like 2 more pills lol

So let us know if u do it again how it goes!!! and make sure there good pills!

Good LUck!! cwm30.gifcwm29.gif

romy20

------------------

Clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321