Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Teeth grinding while on E

wondering ,if anyone has had this problem. this last weekend, I actually chipped a tooth, because I had grinded my teeth so hard. which meant, an unpleasant visit to the dentist today. it seems to occur most often; when I'm coming down. I know they make night guards; for people who grind their teeth while they sleep. thinking about getting one of those. Anyone have any suggestions ???

peace, sobeton

------------------

sobeton.jpg

Yeah I usually grind my teeth when I roll, but with me its grinding my teeth and biting my cheek/tongue!!

seriously the next day i cant even eat cause i chew my cheek and stuff all up and i get all sores and everything!!!

it hurts sooo much too the next day!!

but i know this is crazy but i kinda like it cause i know im fucked up lol!!

i know i know im horrible lol

romy20 cwm35.gifcwm9.gif

------------------

Clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

cwm27.gif Horrible Romy cwm27.gif

------------------

Do You??

AIM: GaHuB 69

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

I grind my teeth when i'm tripping and even when I'm not. It definitely sucks and can cause a lot of jaw pain.

I don't suggest chewing gum b/c that will only make the joint even more sore that it already was.

Those mouth guards you're referring to are great for sleeping but not for clubbing. They're very similar to the kind atheletes use and make it very difficult to talk and they're often very noticable.

My suggestion, get candy. Lollipops, especially Push Pops, are great b/c you can use it as needed through out the nite. Jolly Ranchers are also great b/c they're small enough that you can just keep them in b/w your teeth and you don't have to keep your mouth open.

You can chew on straws but that's not always attractive. Using little plastic toys is good too. I had this little frog key chain that fit perfectly in b/w my front teeth. It was made out rubber or something and it was really soft to chew but I lost him. So now I usually stick with candy.

Good luck!

------------------

You're only young once

sa1328.jpg

It happens to everyone. I just chew gum. I personally can't eat candy because fruity things taste disgusting to me when I'm rolling. Anything minty is good; the mintier the better. Dentyne Arctic Chill gum is the mintiest I have found so far.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

i grind my teeth like crazy, plus i bite the shit outta the left side of my mouth. every time it's always the left side. i never realize im doing it while im rolling either. shit, if i did, id stop biting it. but when i wake up in the morning(actually, the next afternoon), the inside of my mouth is all chewed and swollen. and it hurts like a bitch for like 3 or 4 days.

whenever i get gum or a lollipop while im rolling i usually get rid of it after like 5 min. i just dont like it while im rolling. it makes my mouth too dry.

------------------

DJ Ignite....Ignite Your Senses

i think i can honestly say that i have never grinded my teeth while on xtc. i dont know why but i never have and all my friends cant even tell that im on unless they look at my eyes. if i do feel the need to chew i just bite on the hook of my glow stick for a minute and im fine, ive never bitten on my toungue or anything like that

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gifim gonna make you an offer you cant refuse

i always grind my teeth too, but if i do get a blowpop i will suck on it so hard that the inside of my mouth will be all kinds of cut up the next day.....i have also chipped a tooth while grinding my teeth, i was crazy fucked up though and i thought my whole tooth had some how mysteriously fallen out...ahhh the insane thoughts that enter your head... cwm6.gif

it usually depends on the pill for me and i think pacifiers look goofy so i use gum

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

Originally posted by trancend:

i think pacifiers look goofy

So do I but they're the best!!!!!! When I'm chewing on one, I usually hold it and cover it up so that people don't see me w/ it my mouth.

Although this one time at band camp...I mean SF, Emiliep and I were sitting on a speaker and I was tripping really hard, so I snuggled up next to her, put my head on her lap (so she could play with my hair), and I had the paci in my mouth...I know I looked really stupid but I was SO content, I didn't care!

cwm38.gif

------------------

You're only young once

sa1328.jpg

Tony, you bastard, get off xtc, let me tell you something, you will never grind your teeth after you do crack. Its much better 4 you!

Seriously though, give me a call or email me bro, id like to see what youre up to.

l8tr

tommy

OOo yeah i grind my teeth..Like romy says i kinda like it because thats when i know i'm really messed up. But at the end of the day my mouth gets really sore. Usually to prevent me from grinding my teeth is any bubblicious bubble gum...MMMMm good

I highly recommend ring pops, although they also look like pacifiers, but at least they taste good. First time I dropped, I ran out of gum and needed something to put in my mouth. I bought a bottle of gatorade and quickly drained it. I put it in my mouth and clamped down on it. Within 5 minutes I had crushed the thing! And they're made out of some pretty hard plastic.

On a different note, the first time I took this girl rolling, I kept offering her gum and she kept declining it, saying she was fine. We left the club and apparently she was sucking on her upper lip the whole time. Needless to say, the thing was like 5 times its normal size and she looked ridiculous. But we were both too cracked out at that point to care.

------------------

Mushrooms... how to see god, be god, and make god obsolete while listening to Pink Floyd

Originally posted by romy20:

Yeah I usually grind my teeth when I roll, but with me its grinding my teeth and biting my cheek/tongue!!

seriously the next day i cant even eat cause i chew my cheek and stuff all up and i get all sores and everything!!!

it hurts sooo much too the next day!!

but i know this is crazy but i kinda like it cause i know im fucked up lol!!

i know i know im horrible lol

romy20 cwm35.gifcwm9.gif

Do what I do Chew on a straw!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

also downtowngirl101

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net
/>http://homestead.juno.com/deluca04/BowlofSugar.html

Originally posted by homersimpson:

I usually chew on ice. I figure if I'm going to chew on something it might as well take away my thirst.

thats actually a pretty good idea

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg