Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How much of your dug life do (or did) your parents know about??

ezd2

I don't know, I thought this would be an interesting question. My parents are divorced so each has a total different perspective. My mom is the most naive person in the world. She thinks I do absolutely nothing, including drinking (i'm 20). She thinks when I'm at school I go to bed early, study hard, and am the all american child) I really can't tell her anything b/c she'd end up having a heart attack. My dad is the extreme opposite. He knows everything. When I was 16 he told me he rather me smoke pot than cigarettes (he still does) and I love hearing his shroom and mescaline stories or how he used to push speed when he was 18. I pretty can tell him anything and he'll understand and relate.

Anyone else want to respond??

------------------

YaY to all my P-E-E-ps who BUMP and grind their way through this K-razy life

Sorry people, I cant spell for shit and I'm kind of looking over my shoulder and typing fast to see if my boss walks by. Its really busy today at work cwm33.gifcwm33.gif

------------------

WELL.... HERE'S MY STORY. UP UNTIL FEB. OF THIS YEAR. IT WAS ABOUT A WEEK AND A HALF BEFORE MY 21 ST B-DAY, MY PARENTS THOUGHT THAT I WAS A LITTLE ANGEL. ONE NIGHT I WAS OUT, I HAD LIED TO MY PARENTS TELLING THEM THAT I WAS W/ MY BEST FRIEND AND SHE LIED TO HER PARENS ALSO TELLING THEM THAT SHE WAS W/ ME. MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER HAD LED ON TO OUR E NIGHTS AT HER PLACE. (BEST FRIEND AND HER SIS LIVE TOGETHER). SHE DIDNT LIKE IT SO SHE DECIDED TO INFORM HER PARENTS ABOUT OUR LIFRSTYLE, HOPING THAT WE WOULD WAKE UP AND STOP DOING IT. SO HER PARENTS FREAKED, CALLED MY PARENTS AND TOLD THEM WHAT WAS UP AND I GOT INTO SOOO MUCH SHIT W/ THEM. I WAS FORBIDDEN TO SEE MY BEST FRIEND. MY DAD TOOK IT A LITTLE BETTER THAN MY MOM, ONLY CAUSE I THINK THAT HE HAD HIS SHARE OF DRUG EXPERIENCES WHEN HE WAS MY AGE. ANYWAYS.. THINGS ARE AWESOME NOW W/ MY PARENTS. SO I GUESS THAT IT WAS GOOD AND BAD. AND YES I STILL HAVE MY BEST FRIEND IN MY LIFE.

My parents know what I've done, but not how often or what the details of each experience were. They're cooler about things now that they've realized that you *can* be a responsible user, and that user doesn't equal junkie.

cwm4.gifcwm12.gifcwm32.gifcwm5.gif

------------------

Nothing can be as savage as love...one taste is never enough...

I bet your parents know more than you think they do......they aren't as stupid as you think they are. If they partied when they were youndger I'm sure they know all the signs. No one comes home every weekend at 10 AM looking like zombie from drinking alone. That's just my opinion anyway.

------------------

corner.jpg

Well, up until 3 years ago, my parents also thought I was a little angel lol.

Until one day I acidentally left a bad of coke in the bathroom and my mom found it and told my dad.

But now I know they know I do E and stuff, cause whenever there's a special on the news about clubs and E, they're like, yeah u should watch it!!!!

There's nothing really they can do about it anyway except say be careful ya know?

OMGG last week my dad made a comment that I thought he'd never say, for some reason I decided to go all out and dress outrageous for the nite. So when my dad saw me he was like , ur goin out dressed like that?!!

And I was like yeah, and he's like yeah ur all gonna go get coked up tonite probably then rite!!

I couldn't believe it lol he seriously thinks I'm still the biggest druggie lol, even though i'm not that bad, at least i dont think lol

cwm32.gif

romy20

------------------

Clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

Originally posted by deepkemical:

I bet your parents know more than you think they do......they aren't as stupid as you think they are. If they partied when they were youndger I'm sure they know all the signs. No one comes home every weekend at 10 AM looking like zombie from drinking alone. That's just my opinion anyway.

cool sig pic

------------------

You're only young once:

sa1046.jpg

Na! Na! Na! Gonna have a good time!

Hey! Hey! Hey!

Mine are clueless. My mom didn't even know I drank until I was a senior in college! She may expect that I smoked pot b/c when I was a jr. in college my mom called me up when I was really baked and our conversation made NO sense whatsoever!!! She tried to get it out of me by telling me that she and my dad smoked back in the day but it didn't work.

As for now, they have no clue. I never go out clubbing from my house, so they don't see what I wear, they know what time I go out, they don't know what time I get back in, they don't see me ghostly pale post-club face b/c I always leave from my friend's house. When I come home tired, they just think it's b/c I was out late but they don't know where I've been. When they ask where I went, I always say the same reply, "the City".

If they knew any of the things that I do they'd be SO disappointed in me and I'd hate to see the look on their faces. I'd feel like such crap!!!!

------------------

You're only young once:

sa1046.jpg

Na! Na! Na! Gonna have a good time!

Hey! Hey! Hey!

Originally posted by romy20:

Until one day I acidentally left a bad of coke in the bathroom and my mom found it and told my dad.

cwm32.gif

romy20

DAMN!!! Your parents found coke. That had to be rough. That happened to one of my friends and then they shipped him off to one of those rehab centers in ohio

------------------

No doubt.....

Originally posted by dale77:

Originally posted by deepkemical:

cool sig pic

cwm29.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

corner.jpg

MY PARENTS FOUND OUT BECAUSE MY SISTER RATTED ME OUT.,.....HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT LOL? SO THEY DO KNOW THAT I HAVE DONE E BUT THEY DON'T KNOW THAT I STILL DO IT FROM TIME TO TIME...I MAKE IT A POINT TO SLEEP OVER A FRIENDS HOUSE IF I AM GOING TO TRIP....YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN....THAT'S A CRACKHEAD FOR YA LOL.........

------------------

mel.jpg

-------------------------

TAKE ME TO A PLACE WHERE THE FLOWERS GROW.....I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO.......ECSTACY IS gOD!

My parents would never suspect of me doin any drugs or drinking. They think im a little innocent 19 year old. One time my uncle asked me If i smoked weed. My parents just laughed it off because they thought i would never do such a thing. But once I almost got caught smokin weed. One time My brother and I was smoked a joint in the house and My dad walks in and caught us smokin. To make sure he smelled our breaths. and my dad smoked weed from my breath. But luckily my brother bailed me out. He told him that he never smoked and that only he was smokin. Whew!

they dont think i do anything anymore...oh well

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

AIM: TRANCEpotting

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

Funny topic, so I had to reply.....

My parents really didn't know anything up until last year. They already knew I smoked weed since my dad caught me in the garage with my friend toking it up when I was 17.

BUT......now I don't know what they know. Last summer I went to Ibiza with a huge group of people. For those who don't know, its the clubbing capital of the world on a small tiny island in Spain. (it has the world's biggest nightclub and the best themes/parties ever). I told everyone I knew that I was going: work, relatives, friends, people on the street, basically everyone who came into contact. I went and had the best time of my life, taking about 25 pills over 7 straight days (with lots of hash and speed mixed in between). I never thought my parents would/could figure it out....UNTIL about a month after I got home there was this big special on channel 5 or something. The night before it was on my parents left a message on the machine all excited saying "Michael, we're gonna watch that special on Ibiza tonight. I told evryone to watch, WE WANT TO SEE WHAT YOU'VE BEEN UP TO!!!!!".......I was like, oh shit, I hope to hell it doesn't say too much. I actually didn't watch because I was out, but my friend did. He said the entire special was focused on drugs. They interviewed lots of British clubbers who basically explained to the journalist that Ibiza=ectsacy island. Everyone who goes to the clubs are fucked up. They told about every single thing my parents should not have found out about. Needless to say they didn't call me for 2 weeks (I finally made the connection)...they didn't want to talk about the entire thing except sternly said, "I hope your not doing everything that they said on the TV..." but it was obvious to me and my parents (very uncomfortably) that I was caught.....oh well.

A little side note....I leave for Ibiza in 11 days and I purposely didn't tell them. (I CANNOT FUCKING WAIT!!!!) I told my parents I'm gonna be going on a business trip to Texas.....lol. cwm11.gifcwm11.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I told my mum nonchalantly once over the phone while I was in uni in Cali that I smoked pot. and drank..all she said was oh my God...I can't even drink anymore without feeling nauseous but I'm a huge pothead still,and I've been dying for some out here in NY and can't find any..anyone know any hookups? lol

Everyone in my family except my brother I think knows I smoke...the other night I smoked with my two sisters outside...a huge ass joint I rolled..one is 15 the other is 19...they're both bitches though....won't hook me up..they get free bud too those bitches! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh....can't wait to go back to Cali and have some good ol` Humboldt weed!By the way...for those of you who don't know...this is the best fucking weed in the world....seriously

:smoke:

My mom knows nothing. Well she knows that I drink but she has always been cool with that, even before I turned 21. She was a goody goody when she was younger so she doesn't have a clue what things are like. I would be upset if she found out, it would hurt her so much.

my parents knew i smoked weed when i was younger...thats about it. my mom sucked...she'd go in my backpack and steal my stash, pipe, papers etc...while i was in the shower every morning...so i started bringing my shit in the bathroom with me :laugh:

as for E,C,and K..they dont know. my mom would ask how i would stay up at SF all night and id say "from stackers".....my father is the untypical old school Sicilian, doesnt ask me ANYTHING about my whereabouts, no curfews, no bullshit....he would just give me dirty looks at 12 noon on sundays whenn id finally be strolling in while he was mowing the lawn or something :cool:

Originally posted by sum12nv

my parents knew i smoked weed when i was younger...thats about it. my mom sucked...she'd go in my backpack and steal my stash, pipe, papers etc...while i was in the shower every morning...so i started bringing my shit in the bathroom with me :laugh:

as for E,C,and K..they dont know. my mom would ask how i would stay up at SF all night and id say "from stackers".....my father is the untypical old school Sicilian, doesnt ask me ANYTHING about my whereabouts, no curfews, no bullshit....he would just give me dirty looks at 12 noon on sundays whenn id finally be strolling in while he was mowing the lawn or something :cool:

LOL..THATS FUNNY.