Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone ever felt the urge to stop smoking weed for good?

sassa

yeah i did about a year ago...so i stopped, i hate pot

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

AIM: TRANCEpotting

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

I stopped for a while. For probably about a year and a half I smoked only a handful of times, and then only because it was *there.* It wasn't fun anymore, just made me sleepy.

Then I started dating my boyfriend. Now I love it more than ever! I'm totally fucked! cwm36.gif

Good luck!

------------------

picturestitle.jpg

Haha, word I used to smoke often enough too. Until I discovered E and realized what a waste weed is when compared to that. Been pot-free since 4/20 smile.gif

------------------

Dolik.jpg

------------------

Friday 7/20 - Christopher Lawrence

Friday 7/27 - Jason Ojeda

SOUND FACTORY FRIDAYS: 'CLOUD NINE' GUEST LIST

Email dolik@yahoo.com to be put on the list

Nothing can compare to e but pot is still my best friend. It hasn't let me down yet. After 4 years straight I don't know if it ever will.

The best thing about it is that it always works! You can always get stoned.

I don't believe anyone who says there givin up smoking for good... All my friends say they are all the time including my boyfriend and next thing ya know when it's available there all the first to puff...

So I tell them to stop talking out of their asses... Just chill, set back and take a deep, DEEP, DEEEEEEEEEEEP breathe and let the weed take over...

E is all good but I was chillin with one of my good friends the other day and we agreed that I'd take a tab of acid or geltab over E any day....

Anyone else agree????

------------------

That which does not kill us makes us stronger.

hey guys ! whats up I'm new here...well I'm New to clubplanet and I just moved here to NJ from seattle, I am soooo lonley and bored out of my fucking mind ! I needa meet up with some of my fellow ravers and clubbers. ASAP !!!!!! anyways message me or e-mail teknowarrior75@hotmail.com

Actually I have decided to quit smoking weed, FOREVER. I have made it 2 months so far. I have been a fellow pot head for 4 years, but it was time for a lifestyle change. I also quit doing E last labor day after about 2 years, and a couple hundred pills. I can't begin to tell you how much I miss it BUT I can't express how great I feel physically and mentally now. If anybody needs inspiration, you can come to me. Now im a strictly cocktail kinda girl, but boy can I drink! I still go to clubs and party and have a good time.

It's silly to compare weed to E. I mean, i too think nothing compares to rolling. But it's not like I'm going to roll every day, not even every week. I would like to be able to remember my name five years from now.

------------------

picturestitle.jpg

Originally posted by TeknoWarrior:

hey guys ! whats up I'm new here...well I'm New to clubplanet and I just moved here to NJ from seattle, I am soooo lonley and bored out of my fucking mind ! I needa meet up with some of my fellow ravers and clubbers. ASAP !!!!!! anyways message me or e-mail teknowarrior75@hotmail.com

So your so lonely and bored out of ur fuckin mind??? What? Am I not "good enough" to talk to, lol, I'm just playin lol.

Anyways, u should of made ur grand entrance on the New York board lol

Well i'll talk to u later lol

oh and about the weed post, ummmmmm, I never tried to stop cause i really dont smoke much, maybe like 1 every month lol, i dont know ever since E i dont find it very ummmmmmmmmm, whats the word, fun??? i dont know lol it just doesnt attract me very much

romy20

------------------

Clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

I've been off the weed wagon for more than three weeks now, but for me it's not as hard as it is for most. you feel a lot better when you don't smoke that much, plus it gets really old. If I smoke before going out I might as well put duct tape over my mouth and a straight jacket over my penis cause I won't be needing either of them...