Clubplanet Nightlife Community

smooth pussy or hairy???

heather1978

Originally posted by heather1978:

The chest hair question has made me intrigued enought to ask, do the majority of guys out there like a girl with or without pubic hair? cwm38.gif

i think that most guys and girls like it shaved nice and smooth. maybe a little patch left for decoration, hehe, but other than that most guys and girls dont like to have the whole forest in their pants. plus with that much hair you start to get a funk that stays with you until you do shave it out, and personally i dont find funk attractive on a girl.

cwm35.gif

------------------

record.gifdj.gif

SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH

------------------

Wormdive.gif

AIM: ZUinc2000

E-Mail: ZUinc99@aol.com

yep. no hair. none. bald, like they say.

~~ cwm12.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm41.gif

------------------

ski_accident_md_wht.gif

"Happy the man, and happy he alone, he who can call today his own, he who, secure within, can say, 'Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have liv'd today'." - Horace

"Be excellent to each other." - Rufus

Oh I love being ALL BARE!! Two days ago I had the Brazilian wax treatment done! For those that don't know, they wax off every last hair down there. I had the best sex last night at school. It was amazing. I was all bare, nothing to see EXCEPT my clit ring. They guy I was with FLIPPED out. The best 5 hours of sex EVER. Plus, he had a bald head and to me thats a major turn on, if it looks good. And his bald head was good smile.gif Honestly though, i've been getting the Brazilian waxes for 3 years now. I just feel better when I am bare. And they guys always appreciate it cwm41.gif

------------------

AnnaBanana

WOW !! ANNA YO TE QUIERO

Originally posted by umassclubberny:

Oh I love being ALL BARE!! Two days ago I had the Brazilian wax treatment done! For those that don't know, they wax off every last hair down there. I had the best sex last night at school. It was amazing. I was all bare, nothing to see EXCEPT my clit ring. They guy I was with FLIPPED out. The best 5 hours of sex EVER. Plus, he had a bald head and to me thats a major turn on, if it looks good. And his bald head was good smile.gif Honestly though, i've been getting the Brazilian waxes for 3 years now. I just feel better when I am bare. And they guys always appreciate it cwm41.gif

cwm32.gif

Originally posted by amorettony:

WOW !! ANNA YO TE QUIERO

cwm32.gif

Yeah no doubt... UMass doesn't know what it's got...

~~

------------------

ski_accident_md_wht.gif

"Happy the man, and happy he alone, he who can call today his own, he who, secure within, can say, 'Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have liv'd today'." - Horace

"Be excellent to each other." - Rufus