Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*SnOwBaLLiNg: DoEs AnYbOdY aCtUaLLy Do ThAt*

ges1ner

I was having lunch with a couple of college friends and we started having a conversation about girlfriends and sex...

One of my friends blurted out that he and his significant other SNOWBALL...

???

He explains it as so...

When your girlfriend is giving you head you proceed to ejaculate in her mouth...Then when you are finished she spits the cum into your mouth...Then you swallow it...

I was flabberghasted when I heard this...

Do people actually do this???

Please tell your snowball stories...

cwm8.gif

Well... I've participated in a variation of "snowballing"

After he ejaculated into my mouth, while I still had the semen in my mouth, we kissed. (open mouth), and the bodily fluids were exchanged in our mouths, but he didn't swallow anything.

------------------

"I'm gone, you ain't worth tha tears

You lost tha best thing you ever had in ya life..a waste of my years"

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Hey.. how come all of you girls are yucking this?

Are you yucking the act of the "snowball".. or are you yucking the guy cummin in ya m0uF...

cuz.. like.. if its the snowballing, then i dont understand.. Dont u kiss your men after they go down on you??.. Whats the difference?

------------------

"I'm gone, you ain't worth tha tears

You lost tha best thing you ever had in ya life..a waste of my years"

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

i think it's kinda hypocritical in a sense that people are yucking the act of snowballing... if he eats you out, and he wants to kiss you afterwards, why would it be disgusting? it's you, your fluids, your bust! and if you think it's nasty, how are you gonna expect him to love it and want to do it? same for guys... if she's givin you head and you bust in her mouth, she's taking it, she handlin it... why should you be disgusted by kissing her afterward...

ehh... maybe it's just me who sees it this way~ cwm25.gif

------------------

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams... wILLY wONKA~

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

I've done this plus a few other things which ended with one of us tasting our own cum. I agree it doesn't sound particularly wonderful but when in the heat of the moment you don't really care do you? Personally I found it a turn on that the bloke wasn't closed to experimenting different things.

------------------

Stay Twisted :)

Originally posted by djmoonshine:

i think it's kinda hypocritical in a sense that people are yucking the act of snowballing... if he eats you out, and he wants to kiss you afterwards, why would it be disgusting? it's you, your fluids, your bust! and if you think it's nasty, how are you gonna expect him to love it and want to do it? same for guys... if she's givin you head and you bust in her mouth, she's taking it, she handlin it... why should you be disgusted by kissing her afterward...

ehh... maybe it's just me who sees it this way~ cwm25.gif

kissing some1 after they eat u out or give a blow-job is one thing -- but swallowing ur own cum is a little gross. in my opinion. its totally different when ur just kissing its another story when u voluntarily swallow ur own cum....my 2 cents

------------------

"i don't suffer from insanity i enjoy every minute of it"

[This message has been edited by tstelkhuni (edited 02-11-2001).]

Originally posted by spaniard:

There's no fucking way I would eat my own cum, that's fucking nasty!!!!!!!!!! Why don't you go ahead and take a piss in your mouth or eat your own shit while you're at it!!

Now, that is just a little different. No one actually does this! People do swallow cum though. I have never ingested anyone elses shit or piss, or my own.

But back to topic....I don't actually partake in snowballing, never have. But I also don't think it's that nasty. It's kinda gross if you think about it though. It's a more extreme version of me taking a sip of water then spitting it into my boyfriends mouth. THat's just not something I think he'd enjoy either. Now, I doubt he'd like me to spit his own cum in his mouth like some sort of backwash....ewww.

------------------

bluesbro.gif Please meet Jammin' Jimmy, the Dancin' Machine!! (thanks Daniela)!

Originally posted by trancend:

my girlfriend told me about this time when she was giving this guy head and he thought she swallowed it, but she went to give him a kiss and spit it back in his mouth! i know ill be careful with her.. cwm7.gif

Damm!!!!!!!

------------------

UNLEASH HELL!!!

Originally posted by trancend:

my girlfriend told me about this time when she was giving this guy head and he thought she swallowed it, but she went to give him a kiss and spit it back in his mouth! i know ill be careful with her.. cwm7.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I'd like to meet her!!! Thats funny!

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out