Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IF YOU GOT PREGNANT?

starcapone

have u asked yourself this ques.? do u think your b-friend would stay w/u...would u get an abortion? if i did get pregnant, i'm 18 i can't fully take care of myself...get my drift?! then again u never know what your gonna do until it actually happens to u... cwm25.gif

------------------

* starcapone * modus operandi * athenalust@hotmail.com

i know the feeling I was once in those shoes and that was a loooooooooooooonnnnnnnnggggggggg time ago

and he stayed but no baby i was too young!!

that was 13 years ago

now at almost 29 i'd keep the baby!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

I have thought about it and abortion would be the way to go. I can barely support myself and my shopping habit, let alone a baby. And if my man didn't want to stick around then he can hit the highway.

------------------

Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be your last!!!

i've definitely thought about getting pregnant and what i would do. thankfully it hasn't happened. but i think abortion would be the way to go too. although it would be totally against my morals i feel that i would have no choice. and as far as boyfriends go - i think that most don't stick around <atleast from what ive see> for those that have bfs that are supportive good for u! but i think that some guys really try but the situation becomes so difficult and everything is so new to both of you that most relationships deteriorate. my 2 cents

------------------

"i don't suffer from insanity i enjoy every minute of it" cwm3.gif

aim : TsteLkHuni cwm19.gif

[This message has been edited by tstelkhuni (edited 02-11-2001).]

Well, I'm 20 and a little less than a year ago I found out I was pregnant. I decided I had to have an abortion cause how was I supposed to take care of a baby?? I mean, I was still in school and living at home, plus my parents would kill me!!!

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

I know I'm a guy and realy shouldn't be answering to this thread but I had to. When I was 21, just graduated college, my girlfriend told me she was pregnant. She decided to keep the baby and she gave me the option to split. Well to make a long story short I stayed and it was the best decision I ever made. Now I have a wonderful 3 yr old son and a beautiful wife (well she will be my wife in september). To any guy out there who ever decides to split you are a worthless piece of shit. You are a pathetic excuse of a man. If you don't want to stay with the girl that's one thing but be a father to your child. Own up to your responsibility. Just a little story to show that not all guys are spineless pricks.

cwm5.gif

Not many people have a happing ending like yours. Most people breakup over this type of situation.

Originally posted by nabuc1:

I know I'm a guy and realy shouldn't be answering to this thread but I had to. When I was 21, just graduated college, my girlfriend told me she was pregnant. She decided to keep the baby and she gave me the option to split. Well to make a long story short I stayed and it was the best decision I ever made. Now I have a wonderful 3 yr old son and a beautiful wife (well she will be my wife in september). To any guy out there who ever decides to split you are a worthless piece of shit. You are a pathetic excuse of a man. If you don't want to stay with the girl that's one thing but be a father to your child. Own up to your responsibility. Just a little story to show that not all guys are spineless pricks.

cwm5.gif

whoa thats like a big decision.. i would definatly have the abortion but its just the feeling that would kill me inside that i killed an unborn baby.. but it would be that or my parents would have killed me.. but what would be worse is if u have the abortion and ur parents find out... cwm24.gif

------------------

Look to the sun,

Dream with the night,

Whisper secrets to the stars,

Dance circles around the earth.

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.