Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stupid Question...

clubkat

Ok lets say....

You and your partner were contemplating having a three some eventually (and I do mean real soon)

Only one night you come home and find your partner unexpectedly in bed with someone else.... cwm24.gif

Do you join in (as you were seriously planning to do so) or do you flip out (as if he/she was cheating) cwm13.gif

Stupid question I know.....

------------------

MEOW! gatos.gif

Good Question. Seriously, if your going to do a threesome with your partner you'll obviously have someone in mind, unless your a freek and decide to pick someone at random (not suggested) but if I were to come in and find my girl unexpectedly with someone else, I'll won't be a happy camper I'll tell you that much.

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

"It's what you do, when you do, and how well you do it."

"Opinion's are like asshole's, everybody has one and they all stink."

-------------------------

Originally posted by digital7:

but if I were to come in and find my girl unexpectedly with someone else, I'll won't be a happy camper I'll tell you that much.

Ok i see that happening (you getting upset)

cwm1.gif Ummm...off the subject....would you be as upset if it was another girl with your girl?? or does it go for both boy/girl with your girl?

know what I mean? cwm13.gif

------------------

MEOW! gatos.gif

Ummm...off the subject....would you be as upset if it was another girl with your girl?? or does it go for both boy/girl with your girl?

frown.gif.....parts don't make the difference.....the act does....... sounds like a communication breakdown.......

$0.002

------------------

19791[1].gif

OBE is pure beauty

It depends,

If its another girl in bed with her, then move over cuz im jumpin in.

Life is to short to not enjoy every situation, so I would just say "F**k it!" and go for it. eek.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

t_101_chefwaits.jpg

"Don't hate the player. Hate the game"

That's quite the conundrum. If the person you caught him with is the person you had in mind, deliver an admonishion, tell them that you must be included in all sexual activities in the future, and join in. If he's not with the person you had in mind, it's cheating. Sorry I sided with the guy on this one, it's just gender-bias.

------------------

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." --Friedrich Nietzsche

nyc.jpg

hmmm.....i'd consider it cheating. my boy and i we've got a deal. anything done outside of OUR relationship has to be discussed first, and in most cases video taped. (we're a little kinky) you gotta have trust, if i jst walked in and found him with someone else, guy or girl and we hadn't talked about who it was; that's cheating and his ass would be in deep shit. same rules for me, communication is key