Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's your method of safe sex??

starcapone

is everyone practicing safe sex out there?! until they/we find a cure for aids and other stds, we got to do what we got to do! so what are u on or what do u use? condoms cwm23.gif

------------------

* can't deny me, why would u want to .. u need me, why don't u try me .. baby u'd want to .. believe me *

Originally posted by mugwump:

Masturbation! the only 100% safe sex there is. (But when I get lonely I slap on a jimmy)

LOL!!! You are killing me today!!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Pull out.

(phew- thanks Lauren, didnt wanna be the only here sayin that)

PS Doggy style and Pull out for me = 100% effective, total control / never a miss.

------------------

Nobody owns me baby!

New Mix CD available

DJmikeDR@aol.com

Originally posted by apotheosis:

Pull out.

(phew- thanks Lauren, didnt wanna be the only here sayin that)

PS Doggy style and Pull out for me = 100% effective, total control / never a miss.

Believe me when I tell you this....PULL-OUT METHOD IS NOT 100%!!! There is a reason its called, "Pull and Pray"

For everyone who posted pull out, I hope you and your partner have been tested, cause if not, its not SAFE at all!!!

If you guys/gals don't like condoms, try a lube or cream with Non-oxenyl 9 (spelling). There are vaginal films that can be used. I believe that Non-oxenyl 9 has been shown to kill the HIV virus in labaratory tests...

Have Fun, but Be Safe!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

FWIW my exgf got pregnent with her new BF and she was on the pill and they did the pull and pray...its definitly stupid to do. As if nothing comes out of the guy the whole time...cmon now we all know better then that...plus like it has been said its no protection against hiv..stds..etc etc.

I don't know how to say this anyway but bluntly.

I stopped counting at 35 funerals for friends and aquaintances I lost to AIDS.

Just because its no longer in fashion to talk about AIDS and HIV doesn't mean it isn't a problem. Also, just because HIV has become more manageable, doesn't mean it 1. isn't a miserable existance for many people or 2. Doesn't lead to AIDS which leads to...death.

As we speak, a dear friend of mine is living with HIV and another is lieing in a hospital bed with a T-Cell count so low, we don't know how long he has left...weeks maybe months at most.

Guys...this is your LIFE. I hate condoms as well, but NO sexual encounter is worth dieing for or infecting a partner for.

AIDS and HIV aren't the only diseases out there. I'm sure you are all educated and know this...act on it.

Even if you are being regularly tested you are at risk if you are having unsafe sex.

So...while I understand what you're doing, its downright STUPID and negligent and disrespectful to the millions of men, women and children who have suffered and died from this disease and are suffering and dieing today as well as the millions who have tried to educate you all on the necessity (yes NECESSITY) of safe sex.

I say all this because I care about people. Not to be preachy. Please, respect yourselves, love yourselves, love your partner, respect your partner..and be safe.

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

i dunno, but i find something really disturbing with people putting faith into the pull out technique... like ooana kindly pointed out, in this point of time, there really is no room for error when dealing with sex and the disease we have out there...

people please be safe and maybe re-consider your decisions... love to you all... cwm38.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

f4c3.gif

AIM: dELERiUM 540