Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Piercings? anyone..?

mugwump

have an industrial(long bar pierced through two holes on top of ear)

i saw a chick with that yesterday when i went to the mac counter....i thought it looked really HOT!! if i don't get my labia pierced, i might get that because i could still hide it with my hair for work.

i saw a chick with that yesterday when i went to the mac counter....i thought it looked really HOT!! if i don't get my labia pierced, i might get that because i could still hide it with my hair for work.

Ya,it looks hot..It hurt alot more than my tattoo though & it also takes a while to heal.But def' worth it!

Just out of curuiosity...how many of you are pierced? where? How long? I have streatched lobes and yanked out my brow ring, nose septum ring and labret stud like two years ago. My plugs are the only thing I can not part with! they adorn my antenas too well.. are piercings sexy or naaasty in your opinion?-------->

(Inquiring mugs wanna know)

I love love love love love piercings...especially on guys.... :drool: I personally only have my nose and ears/cartlidge pierced...I did have my tongue pierced too but after awhile I just let it close up, I gave up on having to repierce it twice...Ive been wanting to get my hood and lip pierced, but the lip thing isnt gonna happen cause of my job :(....Now on people there can be too many piercings....if ya have too many then it just looks crazy...guess ya just gotta know when enough is enough... They are addicting though :D

Just out of curuiosity...how many of you are pierced? where? How long? I have streatched lobes and yanked out my brow ring, nose septum ring and labret stud like two years ago. My plugs are the only thing I can not part with! they adorn my antenas too well.. are piercings sexy or naaasty in your opinion?-------->

I love love love love love piercings...especially on guys.... :drool: I personally only have my nose and ears/cartlidge pierced...I did have my tongue pierced too but after awhile I just let it close up, I gave up on having to repierce it twice...Ive been wanting to get my hood and lip pierced, but the lip thing isnt gonna happen cause of my job :(....Now on people there can be too many piercings....if ya have too many then it just looks crazy...guess ya just gotta know when enough is enough... They are addicting though :D