Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Piercings? anyone..?

mugwump

Just out of curuiosity...how many of you are pierced? where? How long? I have streatched lobes and yanked out my brow ring, nose septum ring and labret stud like two years ago. My plugs are the only thing I can not part with! they adorn my antenas too well.. are piercings sexy or naaasty in your opinion?-------->

(Inquiring mugs wanna know)

i use to have my tongue pierced but on fri. the 13th (no joke) my parents found out and i had to take it out!! now i'm glad cuz everyone (almost) has one and it's so boring and basic...anyway i do wonders w/o a tongue ring..lmao..right now i only have a single hole in each ear...tattoos seem more unique and personal than piercings!!

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* can't deny me, why would u want to .. u need me, why don't u try me .. baby u'd want to .. believe me *

have my tongue pierced, my tragus (little part of the ear) my navel, had my eyebrow, but it got ripped out, and my ears are pierced.

cwm1.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

I got my ears peirced - 3 holes in each ear but I only use the first hole for my gold hoops. smile.gif I have that upper part of my left ear peirced too.(whatever that's called)

A b-day present for myself I got my belly pierced when I was 19.

And my guy friend told me that he thought tounge rings were soooo fucking sexy that he actually took me and paid the $60.00 for it in Nov 1999.

No tattos cuz that's a thing you can never take off and I don't think it's nice at all.

------------------

DarthTweetz.jpgrun.gif

just my tongue and a few ear piercings, and a tattoo of the symbol for "fire" in kanji -- i'm an aries, and i know it won't get tired of the tat. i haven't gotten any more tattoos because i don't know what else i wouldn't get tired of. i went to get my naval pierced as a "reward" for getting a new job, but the piercer guy i wanted to go to doesn't work in the same shop anymore... we'll see... now i wanna find another piercer...

------------------

sig3.gif

http://liz.isfamous.com

Presently I have:

-my belly button- pierced @ age 18

-two in my tongue- had them done when I was 20

-One on the inside cartilige of my left ear.

daith2.jpg

Got that one shortly before graduation, when I was 21.

-my right tragus

tragus.jpg

-another one in my right ear, I was 22 when I got both of these. (I only have one, unlike the pic!)

conch.jpg

Piercings I used to have:

-My right nostril... took it out when I started looking for a 'real' job- got it @19.

-my hood- an ex didn't like it and promised me more oral if I took it out- age 20, I think.

-both nipples- got one @20, one when I was 21. My present boyfriend didn't like them, said that when he wanted to suck on titties all he got was a mouthfull of metal. Now he wishes I still had one at least, but said to forget about it when I told him how long it takes to heal (ie, how long he would have to go without touching it!)

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

[This message has been edited by tastyt (edited 03-21-2001).]

[This message has been edited by tastyt (edited 03-21-2001).]

Originally posted by sungoddess:

Ears and navel.

Me Too!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

• 3 years later...

i have my belly button, tongue and ears pierced. i had my labret pierced but i had to remove it because i have to maintain a professional appearance at my job. now i'm thinking of getting my labia pierced but my man doesn't want me to....so we'll see.