Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tattoos

tastyt

Okay, so now that we know about your piercings... how 'bout some big ink?

-I have a dragon on my shoulder blade, obtained 2 days after I turned 18.

-A design that looks sort of like a purple wiggly cross with a black diamond spiraling over it... I know I know, it's hard to describe. I was 19 I think wben I got that one.

-And a black tribal piece across my lower back... goes from about my waist down to just above my butt crack. I was 22 when I got that.

I'll eventually take some pics and post for you guys.

And while we're on the topic, does anyone have any good tattoo artists to recommend? I am jonesing for another piece...

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

Yeh i have but i HATE it, i keep menaing to go and get my next one to partly cover it.

I have a Dove on my arm.. it goes back to my E days.

But i am going to get a keltic (all black) design that goes all round my arm in a band, then covers mostof my shoulder and a branch goes round my back and up my neck to the shirt colar line. So you can see it when i wear a T-shirt and not when i wear a shirt.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

i HAVE 5

3 ON MY BACK, 2 LOWER, 1 UPPER

ONE ON MY LEFT SHOULDER

AND ONE ON MY RIGHT FOOT =)

AND.. IF I HAD TO SUGGEST AN EXCELLENT ARTIST.. I WOULD SAY SKULL DUGGERY, UNFORTUANTLEY, HE JUST MOVED FROM BROOKLYN, TO MARYLAND..

TO BE HONEST-.. ITS ABOUT A 4 TO 5 HOUR DRIVE I BELEIVE.. AND.. YES, I WOULD MAKE A ROAD TRIP OUT OF IT..

HE IS "THAT" GOOD! -=P

I BELIEVE HE ADVERTISES ON THE INTERNET.. DO A SEARCH -.

HE IS A REALLY COOL GUY, AND A VERY GOOD BUSINESS SENSE.

------------------

im not the average gerl in yer video -

and i aint built like a supermodel -

but ive learned to love myself unconditionally because i am a queen!!

---

am i less of a lady if i dont wear pantyhose?? -

my momma always said a lady aint about what she wears its all about what she knows!!--

............... "ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

i have a butterfly on my lower back. got that when i was 17. i will eventually do it over, when i decide how i want it done. it kinda faded a bit. and i want another one, just dont know what i want, or where i want it yet.

cwm20.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

where the pics at?.........

...me and my turrets syndrom are going to kinko's to get the one on my back scanned...(Mugs- smile.gif)

...I have an 8" (i know how Niki likes that number) ....black, red, & yellow sun that is being eclipsed by the moon (moon has my sig pic in the middle)....it's between my shoulderblades...just below the base of my neck...

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif OBE is a thing of beauty

... to the beat of the drum ... bang ... to the beat of the drum .. bang bang ...

I really want one or two but im a bit worried about the pain!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

I have two horrible cheesy tats that I got done in Italy. apperantly you can show up drunk as a skunk and pass out on the table and still get some ink done. I have one on my leg of a Lizrd..umm..skeleton thingy and one on my right shoulder that I did myself at 16 of the Einsturzende Neubauten symbol (It's kinda like the Rabbit in the moon symbol strip) It's of an old industrial band I use to love in my high school mysenthrope days. I want to get one of the raelian symbol though with a UFO like this one---> www.rael.org

Originally posted by zoom:

I'm thinking of getting one really soon, and I remember someone mentioning to me that you can't tan for 3 months after you get it or it fades. True or not?

You can tan, just cover it up with something. And forever just put a little sunblock on it, because it will fade over time....

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

I've got an Om on my left upper shoulder and two Polynesian tribal "waves" surrounding it going onto my left pec and my left upper back. Thinking about getting a Haida(Northwestern American Indian) tat this summer, just gotta find a good design.