Clubplanet Nightlife Community

did it ever slip unexpectly up your ass

starcapone

guys were u ever out of control were it slipped out and up her ass?? ladies has this ever happened to u?? this girl was tellin' me how it happened to her, i thought it was pretty funny. she told me that she told him to get the fuck off of her, i would have said "do it baby" cwm38.gif

------------------

"You're only young once and if you work it right, once is enough"

"A dirty book gathers no dust"

"Often fame is a matter of dying at the right time"

"Hollywood drink-Marriage on the rocks"

"Don't look before you leap, it'll ruin the surprise"

slip is the only word i could think of...insert in your ass..i dunno cwm6.gif

------------------

"You're only young once and if you work it right, once is enough"

"A dirty book gathers no dust"

"Often fame is a matter of dying at the right time"

"Hollywood drink-Marriage on the rocks"

"Don't look before you leap, it'll ruin the surprise"

Guest xfactor834

Originally posted by queenvixen:

If it can just "SLIP" up your ass then a guy either has a needle for a dick or your ass hole is WORN OUT!

NASTY!

LOL!!!

Star, baby...very yummy =)

------------------

nice.jpg

Don't fly too high on borrowed wings

WANNA lick wanna lick hahhaha star hmmm let me browse around the hole hehe

------------------

Tunnel.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

You are never safe in your dreams im there , always look out because im your worst nightmare.

yeah this has happened when you going at it

and then you try to slip it in all fast like...and opps hehe backdoor style....i need a girl that likes to get it there.........

------------------

Our civilization is still in a middle stage, no longer wholly guided by instinct, not yet wholly guided by reason...

Originally posted by queenvixen:

If it can just "SLIP" up your ass then a guy either has a needle for a dick or your ass hole is WORN OUT!

NASTY!

It could also "slip" in if you're using tons of lube, especially oil... it's almost happened to me a few times. If I hadn't shifted my hips just in time I wouldn've been in for quite a shock. I need some time to prepare myself for something like that!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

yea... i keep tellin myself he did it on accident but i KNOW thats a lie lol... did hurt like hell only because i wasnt expectin it.. im sure ill try it for real someday.. y the hell not cwm35.gif

------------------

veronica.jpg

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

Originally posted by Calyandra:

I tried it up the ass....it hurt like helll....but i would try it again....I'm all into the fingers up the ass...that feels good.... cwm3.gif

Im game! lemme know cwm12.gif

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene!

windmill.jpg

Believe.

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

I agree with most, guys don't just "slip" into a contracted orifice usual used a self cleaning mechanism. Mistakes do happen, but not like that, unless your partner has no muscle contraction or is passed out close to dead.

BTW---

There is a really good book by the way, that I recommend for all to read who is interested in anal sex. It is called "The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Woman".

I use this book to make sure, 1. I am not hurting my partner. 2. Making sure she feels good about anal sex as part of our sex life. and 3. Getting the most pleasure for both me and my partner out of the experience.

Good luck and definitly use lots of lube, EROS brand if you can afford it.

yeah...just like when my cock accidentally slipped into her mouth a few times cwm7.gif

------------------

Life is not the opposite of death, because death is the opposite of birth. So tell me...what's the opposite of life? Nothing.

Ok, so here's a funny story. I'm a teenager, and I'm having sex with my girl in her bedroom. There was only a sheet rock wall separating us from the living room where mom, dad, and three brothers were watching tv. There we are going at it, and she starts telling me to make it hurt, to hurt her. This was nothing new, as we were just discovering the fun of some playful s&m, and she really liked getting pinched, bitten or smacked on the ass. My first instict was to smack her, but that would make too much noise, so i thought really quickly, and licked my thumb and jammed it right up her tight little ass. HAHAHAHAHA. next thing I know, I'm on the floor and her mom is knocking on the door wanting to know if she's ok. I climbed out the window that I came in through, and ran my ass home really quick. She told me not to ever do that again. HAHAHAHA

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

LETS GO METS!!!

Originally posted by blueguy808:

Ok, so here's a funny story. I'm a teenager, and I'm having sex with my girl in her bedroom. There was only a sheet rock wall separating us from the living room where mom, dad, and three brothers were watching tv. There we are going at it, and she starts telling me to make it hurt, to hurt her. This was nothing new, as we were just discovering the fun of some playful s&m, and she really liked getting pinched, bitten or smacked on the ass. My first instict was to smack her, but that would make too much noise, so i thought really quickly, and licked my thumb and jammed it right up her tight little ass. HAHAHAHAHA. next thing I know, I'm on the floor and her mom is knocking on the door wanting to know if she's ok. I climbed out the window that I came in through, and ran my ass home really quick. She told me not to ever do that again. HAHAHAHA

LOLOL!!! That was pretty funny!!!!

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

Did her mom suspect anything???

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

LOLOL!!! That was pretty funny!!!!

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

Did her mom suspect anything???

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

why didn't u use your middle finger?? it works better and u might have been able to stay a bit longer

cwm6.gif

------------------

cathat3.gif

"How did it get so late so soon?

It's nite before it's afternoon.

December is here before it's June.

My goodness how the time has flewn.

How did it get so late so soon?"- Dr. Seuss