Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Do You Remove Your Pubic Hair?

divalicious

I use the M3 also, def. gotta be careful w/the sack though. I shave it all so it takes time, but the sack is def. the most sensitive part. Gotta be careful w/ the shaft too, but the trick is to lift the package and start from the back, and then work my way foward. That's how I do it anyway and I don't mind tootin' my own horn by saying that I've gotten nice compliments....helps when you got a huge cock too, LOL....

------------------

fondo2.gif

I usually just shave.

Yeah, one time I tried waxing a small area, and it huuuuuurt!!! OMG cwm24.gif

But I have a question though for the people that do shave........you know those little red bumps that you get like the next day after you shave, and its kinda itchy?

How do you prevent that from happenig??? Cause its really annoying especially now with the summer coming up!!

So any advice??

thanks

romy20

cwm26.gif

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Originally posted by romy20:

I usually just shave.

But I have a question though for the people that do shave........you know those little red bumps that you get like the next day after you shave, and its kinda itchy?

How do you prevent that from happenig??? Cause its really annoying especially now with the summer coming up!!

So any advice??

thanks

romy20

cwm26.gif

I don't get bumps but I read in cosmo that using a little hydrocortizone cream helps reduce the redness for bizarre reason.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

I usually just shave.

So any advice??

thanks

romy20

cwm26.gif

One of the girls on the board said she uses conditioner to shave, and she doesn't get those bumps. My friend tried that and she said it works like a charm... So you might want to give it a try!

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by divalicious:

I use a small buzz cutter with no attachment to take it all off.

I'm particularly interested in how guys remove thier pubes. The ball sack area can be quite tricky...

so do I ...oh, shit! ...I use your buzz cutter.

------------------

signature.gif

Bikini Zone cream works wonderful, relieves the itchies and bumps, and makes the skin more tough, so that in the future, the bumps don't happen. I bought it in harmon's, it's about 6 dollars and it really does work! Hope I helped u.

I usually just shave.

So any advice??

thanks

romy20

cwm26.gif

cwm30.gif

Wax it off.

Maybe the first time it will hurt, so I'll suggest to go after you are rolling on e and it will be fun. I tried it once and no pain. LOL

If you do choose to wax it, make sure the lady DOES NOT TWEEZE the hairs that were too short for the wax. If she does tweeze it, you will end up three weeks later with INGROWN HAIRS and it hurts like a BITCH!

twice I shaved using a Gillette Sensor Excel, no nicks, no bumps. for those that get bumps, look in the mens section of razors for one with a picture of a black guy on it. I tnink it might be called Mr or Dr Bump. Alot of black men have the same prob. Now I use a beard trimmer just to keep my stuff trimmed, and manageable.

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

LETS GO METS!!!

Originally posted by beautious1:

I shave it off with my bf's Mach3!

I'm too afraid to wax...oh the pain cwm36.gif

Me Too !!!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

I wax it doesn't hurt me anymore , I like waxing my self because my pussy gets very smooth the only problems is that red things that u girls are saying, they are a pain in the ass, always show up at the end smile.gif

------------------

sexy.GIF

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

Originally posted by theflash:

I am afraid of the M-3, three blades increase the risk of cutting myself

You dont have any clue, do you?

------------------

Computers are useless, they can only give

you answers. ~Pablo Picasso~