Clubplanet Nightlife Community

to the girls

hroark

Longish short kinda. I don't like anything past the ears, but I don't like it all one length either, or a buzz cut. This is hard to decribe, pretty much layered and a few different lenths and no shorter than 2-3 inches.

------------------

gargoyle2.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

I guess it depends on the guy...

I prefer short hair, but Bald can be very sexy with the right shaped head...

as far as long hair goes, I keep thinkin of 80's trend on guys and i hate that!!!

------------------

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

I do not like guys with long hair!! I don't like bald heads either. I like a clean neck on a guy, w/hair short on the sides w/ enough on top that I can run my fingers through his hair.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Originally posted by starchild-:

For the record, I had long hair during the grunge era too, but now its short and under control.

Curious, what do you think about those new other long hairstyles that are coming around for guys. Come on, you've seen them, like:

The Morrison

00006.L.JPG

That 70s Haircut

00035.L.JPG

Personally, I think they're a little too girly for me, but who knows... cwm3.gifcwm3.gif

The first guy looks like he's wearing a wig.

The second guy looks even worse.

I say, just because the stlyes are changing into wacko stuff - or old styles are coming back, I don't think everyone needs to go along with it.

Just like the polka dotted skirts and old clashy 70's swirly stuff SUCKS!

blondie

af%20lifeguard.gif

No, I don't think either of those hairstyles were particularly attractive. The first guy reminds me of when I'm growing out a short haircut, and it looks like the second guy uses a curling iron to get that flip!

I've seen variations of those that I liked, though. I just don't feel like looking for pictures!

(PS I like that old clashy 70's swirly stuff!)

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Well, it really depends on the guy's face structure and stuff like that, cause some guys look good with long hair, while others do not and so on. It all depends u know?

romy20 cwm9.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Mullets are tight. I went to school with Jeremy Scott. He had one of the tightest mullets I've ever seen. Feathered hair is hot. I wish I knew a good stylist to feather my hair. That shit would be tight. Like the dukes of hazzard. They had fierce hair. Also early 80s surfer hair. Very powerful.

------------------

*i'm in love with the modern world*

Originally posted by starchild-:

For the record, I had long hair during the grunge era too, but now its short and under control.

Curious, what do you think about those new other long hairstyles that are coming around for guys. Come on, you've seen them, like:

The Morrison

00006.L.JPG

That 70s Haircut

00035.L.JPG

Personally, I think they're a little too girly for me, but who knows... cwm3.gifcwm3.gif

[This message has been edited by starchild- (edited 05-16-2001).]

I have to agree with him. These guys look gay!

------------------

construc.gif

You just wait and see!

So you girls are saying then, that I shouldn't grow out my Joe Dirt Mullet?

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif

(respect the sig)

OBE is a thing of beauty

"You're to old fat man...

...and your tits are too big. Get the fuck off my porch."

my hair ain't that long and I never listened to people's opinion about my hair. I prefer that I have more hair on the top of my head than the girl I date. Only time, my hair went past my ears was during the grunge period of the early 90's.

Peace

------------------

"No Sound System Is Safe"-Leftfield

It really depends on the guy. Normally I like it shorter, with the jaw being the cut-off point. Unless maybe it's in dreads... think Lenny Kravitz... cwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm32.gif

I like buzz cuts alot. I LUUUUUV running that short hair under my fingernails. Oooh, gives me shivers just thinking about it...

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

The Morrison

00006.L.JPG

That 70s Haircut

00035.L.JPG

[This message has been edited by starchild- (edited 05-16-2001).]