Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Circumcized vs. Uncircumcized

aboyfrombklyn

I just read an article online about circumcision and it said that circumcision isn't really benificial, and that people shouldn't put their sons through the pain only because of what is preferred. Now that I think of it, if I ever had a son, I don't think I would make him go through such pain just because it's the norm. Not that I ever have (or would ever) play with any dick except for my own, it seems like there's really not that much of a difference to me. It certainly doesn't seem like it's worth the pain. Anyway, my actual question is to the ladies. I'm just curious, do you prefer your men cut or uncut? Does it really make a difference? What do you think?

I think this was posted in the past, but I just couldn't find it.

------------------

calvin.gif

[This message has been edited by aboyfrombklyn (edited 05-22-2001).]

Well, I've only been with guys that have been circumsized (sp?)

so since thats what I'm used to I guess uncircusized would be wierd to me??

I don't know..

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

ive experianced both.. it doesnt really make a difference to me b/c either way when ur having sex it looks the same b/c the skin gets pushed back..

ive read that there are pros and cons to both, so its a tough decision to make if give birth to a boy

------------------

$$~ C.R.E.A.M ~$$

Not this again.. cwm34.gif

1. Most women prefer circumsized for various reasons (they think it looks better, or just haven't tried anything else)

2. Most people don't know that uncircumsized and circumized look the same when erect

3. Men oppose the opposite of what they are

So what else is new?

------------------

cnycsoftcore.gif

i agree with aphelion

------------------

Brian Transeau (BT) on Music

Totally. I love what guys like Oliver Lieb and Paul Van Dyk do. I hate that ATB and those sorts of people have prostituted this stuff. You listen to an ATB track and then you listen to Sasha, and the difference is as obvious as listening to Led Zeppelin and Rachmaninoff.

Laurent Garnier on Music

For Garnier it's also a question of quality. "The problem is a lot of things I hear out here on the radio are not trance - I mean that ATB track I heard the other day - is this trance? This is fucking Tellytubbies music."

apparently there are a bunch of people out there who are actually suing hospitals who performed cicumcision on them when they were kids on the grounds its deprived them of sexual sensitivity:

http://www.uncutentertainment.net/news23.html

and then there's some canadians who have class-aciton going and are trying to get the practice banned as "barbaric"

www.intact.ca

some of the pix on that site are kinda grim

But I really don't think it makes a difference if you're wearing a condom.

------------------

Disco-02.gif

In 1978 the American Medical Association stated that it has absolutely no medical purpose. It is falso that it is easier to contract and pass along STD's if you have not been circumsized. The only reason why circumsision started in the first place is because back in the 1800's it was thought to cause mental handicaps. Which obviously isn't true. The US is the only country that preforms circumsion for non religous purposes. The reason, people don't want their kids to be different from the rest. Sad, but true, and the docs get an extra $8,000 for preforming it. Those who are not circum. get %100 more pleasure from intercourse, yes I said %100, and they generally do not thrust as deep allowing the woman to receive more pleasure from intercourse also. The farther back in the vagina you go the less nerve endings there are. There is also a part of the prepuce that provides additional lubricant, and when you are circum. that is removed. If any of you plan on having children, I highly encourage you to actually watch a video of a circum. Yes, your kid is in extreme pain, it is horrible to watch. cwm6.gif

------------------

gargoyle2.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

Originally posted by petp:

ive read that its actually better to be uncut since the head is not exposed all the time and is thus more sensitive.

Of course an uncut dick would be more sensitive. Think about it, when you chop off a piece of skin that contains thousands of nerve endings, and expose the head all the time to the point where it becomes rough, you're definitely gonna lose some sensation.

------------------

calvin.gif

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn:

Of course an uncut dick would be more sensitive. Think about it, when you chop off a piece of skin that contains thousands of nerve endings, and expose the head all the time to the point where it becomes rough, you're definitely gonna lose some sensation.

Exactly. The skin on the head of an cut penis is actually thicker than on an uncut one.

There is absolutely NO medical value to circumcision. At this point it's basically just done because... well just because that's the way "it is."

If I ever had a son I would not have him circumcized. Why should you? You're only doing him harm.

With that said- I've never actually seen an uncut penis up close and personal. (I'm kind of curious... anyone care to help, lol!). But from what I gather they look the same when they're hard, so.... what's the big deal?

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Originally posted by mugwump:

I heard turttle necks are stinky!

very interesting choice of words. it's true. a friend of mine was dating this guy who's "turtle neck" was stinky and he WAS uncircumsized. he'd keep it very clean but it still STANK because air didn't get to it and bacteria would form. EWWWWWWWWWWW!! needless to say, they broke up due to stinky penis!

------------------

14.jpg

Originally posted by emiliep:

Originally posted by mugwump:

I heard turttle necks are stinky!

very interesting choice of words. it's true. a friend of mine was dating this guy who's "turtle neck" was stinky and he WAS uncircumsized. he'd keep it very clean but it still STANK because air didn't get to it and bacteria would form. EWWWWWWWWWWW!! needless to say, they broke up due to stinky penis!

DICK CHEESE!!GROSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

cwm8.gifcwm8.gifcwm8.gifcwm8.gifcwm8.gif

------------------

3aa325950d110e7d.jpg

and then.......THEY FUCKED ALL NIGHT!!!!!!!!!

lmao

on the next seinfeld"

elaine - "hey jerry - u ever hear of stinky turtleneckS"?

jerry =- "what do you mean stinky turtle necks?? what kinda stinky turtlenecks? cotton turtlenecks? polyester turtlenecks? tell me!! what kinda turtlenecks"

elaine" - welllll...nooo..not techincally turtlnecks.. well.. you knowwwww... down there (elaine points down)

jerry - "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh -- ewwwwwwww ,,, yeah .. i guess so why"?

elaine - "well - this guy i am dating - ,. well.. lets just say -- he needs to drop off his laundry"

(ENTER KRAMER)

Kramer = whats shakin?

Jerry - "nothing .. just discussing laundry"

elaine "hey kramer - is it odd to have "stinky turtleneck syndrome"

jerry- "kramer... run while u can"

kramer" well what do u mean elaine? - i need a little more information then that in order to give you an answer "

elaine - "tell him jerry"

jerry " - elaines new boyfriend has a case of what my people lke to call the old "pre bris funk"

kramer " ohhhhhh -- well yeah - ive heard of that elaine - no big deal - just tell him to wash more"

elaine - "but he does wash and still .. nothing"

kramer "no , he must not wash"

elaine "he washesss"

kramer "hey -- if he washed then he wouldnt stink"

elaine "he washes dammit he washes!!"

jerry "HEHEYYYYY... ENough of this-- Lets go - were gonna be late to the movie"

-

------------------

dont hate the playa - hate the game

"ouT 4 doL"

angelSIG.jpg

I want my turtleneck back.

Anyone know where I can get un-circumsized?

------------------

There's so many ways to do it, there's so many ways to see.

But the only way to do it, is to do it properly.

~Robert Clivilles & David Cole

Actually Nik, they did have a circumcision episode. Jerry and Elaine were the godparent's of this baby, so they had to find a moyle (sp?) to do the circumcision. Kramer was adamantly opposed to it.

Oh, and Elaine's description of the one uncut penis she had seen? "It had no face. No personality. It was like a martian."

God, I love that show!

God I need to get a life and get away from the television! cwm27.gif

------------------

Oh, and PS Nik- if they were going to the movies it would be to see Plan 9 From Outerspace.

Ok now I know I've seen those damn reruns one too many times...

------------------

Originally posted by apt10o:

I want my turtleneck back.

Anyone know where I can get un-circumsized?

I don't know if you're serious about this, but I've heard that people actually perform foreskin restoration. They actually stretch whatever skin they have left. Sounds kind of sick to me.

------------------

calvin.gif

Guest xfactor834

I'm circumsized...

BTW, a 1 week old baby doesn't really know the meaning of pain yet...that's why they do it when you're young.

I mean, who remembers the pain of your umbilical cord being cut?

------------------

nice.jpg

Don't fly too high on borrowed wings

Originally posted by xfactor834:

I'm circumsized...

BTW, a 1 week old baby doesn't really know the meaning of pain yet...that's why they do it when you're young.

I mean, who remembers the pain of your umbilical cord being cut?

Oh really? Then why does the baby scream his lungs out and almost turn blue when it happens. I've seen the procedure done myself.

Not a pretty site. Definitely won't let it happen to my son.

------------------

calvin.gif

Sorry, got "cut off" on my last reply. I grew up with sliced salami and have had a few turtle necks since then and I have to say that the turtlenecks still seem strange and just unattractive. I know it's a traumatic experience and I'm ambivalent about doing it to my son but deep down, besides myself, a lot of chicks I know just don't find the extra skin sexy. If you want to talk about pain, listen to the quest of the chicks in the middle east and africa who have their clits ritualistically cut off (no pain killers)as soon as they have their first periods. A lot of them have such heavy scar tissue that sex is painful for the rest of their lives AND many die in childbirth because the opening doesn't stretch anymore. Sorry about the rant, I just thought I'd throw that in...

• 1 month later...

I recently read an outstanding book on the circumcision/foreskin topic entitled, Sex As Nature Intended It, by Kristen O'Hara.

www.SexAsNatureIntendedIt.com

The book presents clear, logical evidence that the foreskin has a purpose--a sexual purpose--and that male circumcision adversely affects the sexuality of not only the man, but also his female partner.

It discusses sex, love, and relationship happiness from a new and surprising perspective: How does the surgical alteration of the penis in infancy -- circumcision -- affect the sexuality of a man when he becomes an adult? What effect does his altered penis have on the sexual pleasure of his female partner? And how does sexual pleasure during intercourse -- or a deficiency thereof --affect the love bond in a relationship?

Sex As Nature Intended It is the first book to detail the many sexual functions and benefits of the male foreskin for both the man and his female partner. It presents unequivocal evidence that the foreskin plays a definite, delicate, vital role during intercourse that not only promotes increased sexual pleasure, but this enhanced pleasure also serves to enrich and continually re-cement the love bond, borne from sexual union.

Circumcision's removal of the foreskin -- ultra-erogenous tissue and the penis's only moving part --not only diminishes the man's sexual pleasure, but also the woman's. A national survey of

women, conducted by the author, reveals that circumcision abnormalizes the way the penis thrusts and feels to a woman, and significantly diminishes her sexual enjoyment and her ability to achieve orgasm from intercourse.

The book's explanation of the profound negative effect circumcision has on the intercourse experience of both partners will surely leave America stunned. But luckily, there is a bright side to this shocking news. It is now possible to restore the foreskin through various non-surgical techniques. In the course of addressing this topic, the book enwraps the emerging foreskin restoration movement with hope, promise, and dignity.

I found the book captivating to read and very informative. It conveys a powerful message that is destined to capture our national consciousness. I recommend it very highly.

For more information about the book, visit its website at http://www.SexAsNatureIntendedIt.com

Sincerely,

Ken Avery

Originally posted by tastyt

Oh, and PS Nik- if they were going to the movies it would be to see Plan 9 From Outerspace.

Ok now I know I've seen those damn reruns one too many times...

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif [/QUO

TE]

No, its "Rochelle, Rochelle", a strange young girls erotic journey from Milan to Minsk!!!!

:cool: