Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Orgasm question

romy20

OK, here's my little problem. First of all I have read and heard that there are 2 kinds of orgasms that a woman can have. The first by stimulating her clitoris, and the second by having an orgasm while having sex(g-spot) Well, the thing is with me is that I've had an orgasm, but not while having sex. Only when my b/f uses his fingers.

Is there something wrong with me???? And the thing is that it upsets me and my b/f all the time cause I keep thinking that its never gonna happen. ANd I've been w/ him for a year and a 1/2.

I read up on it, like they said that there are even exercises that you can do to make your muscles stronger down there. I don't know but its just so frustrating!!!!!

Does anyone have any advice on what I should do???

thanks

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Well there are certain positions where he can be in you and use his pelvis to stimulate your clitoris doesn't that work?

Or even use his or your finger as well.

You have those pelvic floor exercises, where you tens up as if your trying to stop yourself peeing and repeat it while your at work. You need to keep at it, but it really strengthens the muscles and make it more pleasurable for him too. Men can do the same exercises and to illustrate I am doing it now smile.gif

Just some sugestions from my own experiances.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

ummm....not an expert or anything but try getting on all 4's.

Then direct him....(left, right, up, down)

cwm4.gif It works for me.....and don't worry about it not happening without actual ding ding penetration cwm27.gif I used to be a finger girl too. cwm24.gif

------------------

*F-R-I-S-K-Y* gatos.gif

No harm in trying these suggestions... but don't freak out if they don't work. Penetration is great but I don't think I could ever come that way. And I know plenty of women in the same situation.

In the meantime I would just let your fingers do the walkin or buy a vibrator.

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

that sucks! i'm no sex expert so i can't give u advice...mabye there is nothing u can do about it! are u only having this problem w/him or has it happened w/ other guys?

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* can't deny me, why would u want to .. u need me, why don't u try me .. baby u'd want to .. believe me *

I read about this question one week ago in magazine and here is what I read .

there is two kind of orgasm

clitoric and coito which is the penetration one. u don't have to be afraid of nothing,

in this magazine says that must of the woman prefer the clitoric one because the orgasm is more intense and they can control the intensity of the orgasm etc..

which I agree on that because my orgasm has been better and harder with the clitoric one.

the magazine said a big percent of woman can't have easily a coito orgasm which means the penetrating one.

I use to have the same problem I never had an orgasm wile a man was inside of me but one day my friend told me to put my self on top of him,ride him and I will come definitely

why ???

because ur clitoris is touching his body so

wile u have him inside of u and u are moving

ur clitoris will move also so that will make u come anyway I still trying to have an orgasm in different position with him inside

but don't worry is normal ...

------------------

sexy.GIF

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

Originally posted by scaredgirl:

...put my self on top of him,ride him and I will come...

Was just going to suggest this...it's a charm! cwm37.gif Make sure that you lean your body forward and make a rub-a-dub effect!

------------------

"...I'll take my problems to the dance floor... let the music make my spirits sore..."

• 1 month later...

Take his penis and rub it where it feels best down there for you. Work yourself up nice and good and when you hit a point where you think you could orgasm at any minute just slide him in and let him start fuckin'. It might sound a bit awkward, but it works and it should get you over that "hump" in your relationship.

It is very important not to think about an orgasm while your having sex, because ur stressing urself out. Orgasm are hard to achieve when u have stuff on ur mind. Try to be incredibly relaxed during sex. The reason u can achieve an orgams while ur getting fingured is probably there is no pressure in ur mind and ur more relaxed than u are when having sex. So my advice is for your BF to be more creative in bed and for u not to think during sexual intercourse and just "Enjoy the ride."

------------------

an4.gif

i definitely find it easier to orgasm while on top. you can definitely do it in other positions. sometimes, if you're on bottom and the guy can stay hard without moving around much, you can tilt your pelvis in an up and down motion which stimulates all the good spots. that always did it for me. or, if he gets bored and likes to move around, if you bring your legs up where your knees are by his chest (man this is hard to explain) and tilt your pelvis up as far as you can go, that does it too.

obviously it's different for everyone. personally, i've never orgasmed doing it doggy-style. so if this doesn't work for you, don't worry. it'll happen sure enough. just try not to think about it too much!

------------------

14.jpg

Originally posted by romy20:

OK, here's my little problem. First of all I have read and heard that there are 2 kinds of orgasms that a woman can have. The first by stimulating her clitoris, and the second by having an orgasm while having sex(g-spot) Well, the thing is with me is that I've had an orgasm, but not while having sex. Only when my b/f uses his fingers.

Is there something wrong with me???? And the thing is that it upsets me and my b/f all the time cause I keep thinking that its never gonna happen. ANd I've been w/ him for a year and a 1/2.

I read up on it, like they said that there are even exercises that you can do to make your muscles stronger down there. I don't know but its just so frustrating!!!!!

Does anyone have any advice on what I should do???

thanks

relax. there is *nothing* wrong with you. some women never have *any* orgasms with their partner. be grateful for what you do have.

most women do get off primarily with clitoral orgasms. coital (socalled "g-spot") orgasms, are far less common. theres really not that much difference between the two. you should not get frustrated by only experiencing one.

want some advice? relax. enjoy yourself. if you want to keep trying for the elusive coital orgasm, go ahead and keep trying. read books on tantric lovemaking. practice the various positions. i am sure your BF wont mind. also, i think you can have alot of fun researching and expirimenting. dont get jealous by what some other chicks can do. just keep exploring your own sexuality.

------------------

i love music!

interesting

------------------

Brian Transeau (BT) on Music

Totally. I love what guys like Oliver Lieb and Paul Van Dyk do. I hate that ATB and those sorts of people have prostituted this stuff. You listen to an ATB track and then you listen to Sasha, and the difference is as obvious as listening to Led Zeppelin and Rachmaninoff.

Laurent Garnier on Music

For Garnier it's also a question of quality. "The problem is a lot of things I hear out here on the radio are not trance - I mean that ATB track I heard the other day - is this trance? This is fucking Tellytubbies music."

Two other tidbits of advice:

If you don't shave already, try doing so. At least the lips. More exposure= more stimulation.

And also try rubbing tons of lube (if you don't use condoms, some kind of oil is the best) around your clit. Any stimulation it receives will increase exponentially.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Yeah! and get him to shave.. I started because an old flame said that it would give more (of a slapping?) pressure on her clit, and it adds a little suction sometimes...

------------------

DSC00001.jpg

"..I got a new dance called the Pee-Wee Herman.."

I've never had a coito-whatevr orgasm either, only when he or I were rubbing my clit too or with a vibe. I don't mind tho, clit orgasms are f-ing great and I have *plenty* of 'em so it's all good! smile.gif

A buddy of mine never did either and then one day all of a sudden in the missionary position there it was.

Sounds like a fun project tho: come on baby, one more time, we almost had it there... (such a nympho, always looking for ways to get more sex)

XO,

G

CORRECTION! I had an intercourse orgasm this weekend! Woooohoooo! Yipppeeee!

It was f-ing awesome! It was brief tho, cuz when it happened I was like holy smokes! and I lost my focus on the sex frown.gif

I wasn't even trying, it just happened... Ahhhh, yeah, life is really good now! Can't wait to do that like 500 more times...

*very satisfied smile*

G