Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Biggest turn offs in bed

djrman

Perhaps this has been covered in the past, but thought it would be interesting to know everyone's experiences. The biggest turn off was when I was dating this beautiful girl. I mean she was banging. Sure enough, we head out to Guernica and have an incredible night. Then I get to the apartment and we begin to get into each other. Thing is, when her gear came off, I smelled something strong. I thought it was her cat so I kept making out and themsome. However, I decided to do the finger test. I took a whiff once I bit her neck and damn!! I thought my finger was going to melt off. Her punnany smelled like cod fish oil. I told her I'm sorry, but that I wasn't feeling well. Went to the bathroom and tried to control myself from vomitting. That's the last time I ever saw her.

Anyone?

That's too bad. Cod fish oil? Why not strawberries or peach cobbler?

One time I was going out with this guy who had the most annoying orgasms. He would come and his whole body would go into convulsions, and not like the cute ones where you enjoy watching him skyrocket - I'm talking CONVULSIONS - entire body involved. And he would make noises and thrash about for like 5 minutes OR MORE!! And this isn't the progression TOWARDS the orgasm, this is AFTER he actually came. It was rediculous. I thought he was making it up. No one reacts to orgasms that heavily for an entire 5 minutes after the climax. He was way too dramatic about it - to the point where I didn't want him to come! It was too bad, because the rest of the sex was great. I don't know, I guess he was just overly dramatic. But it turned me off to him BIG TIME

Originally posted by djrman:

Perhaps this has been covered in the past, but thought it would be interesting to know everyone's experiences. The biggest turn off was when I was dating this beautiful girl. I mean she was banging. Sure enough, we head out to Guernica and have an incredible night. Then I get to the apartment and we begin to get into each other. Thing is, when her gear came off, I smelled something strong. I thought it was her cat so I kept making out and themsome. However, I decided to do the finger test. I took a whiff once I bit her neck and damn!! I thought my finger was going to melt off. Her punnany smelled like cod fish oil. I told her I'm sorry, but that I wasn't feeling well. Went to the bathroom and tried to control myself from vomitting. That's the last time I ever saw her.

Anyone?

well i say if its smells like trout iam out!!

This is oo bad..but I get soo turned off by guys who are scared to get messy....Like if I say cum on face..then do it..dont worry about all the other stuff...anyone know what i mean or am i the only one to get those LOSERS...hahahaha

------------------

round640.jpg

I am not afraid of tomorrow. I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Originally posted by live1:

One time I was going out with this guy who had the most annoying orgasms. He would come and his whole body would go into convulsions, and not like the cute ones where you enjoy watching him skyrocket - I'm talking CONVULSIONS - entire body involved. And he would make noises and thrash about for like 5 minutes OR MORE!! And this isn't the progression TOWARDS the orgasm, this is AFTER he actually came. It was rediculous. I thought he was making it up. No one reacts to orgasms that heavily for an entire 5 minutes after the climax. He was way too dramatic about it - to the point where I didn't want him to come! It was too bad, because the rest of the sex was great. I don't know, I guess he was just overly dramatic. But it turned me off to him BIG TIME

I actually read about this is in some sex advice column; Savage Love or something like that. The advise given was that the guy might actually have epilepsy, and be having a minor seizure.

Anyway, selfishness is my big turn-off. When a guy is constantly telling you to suck his dick... but doesn't reciprocate. If you want it that badly give me a little tongue action and I'll gladly show my appreciation!!!

I also hate being treated like a rag doll in bed. Too much tossing around and being put in uncomfortable positions just pisses me off and completely kills the mood.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

1. A guy who wears socks in bed...

2. Overly sweaty sex...(tell me to open a window or something)

3. When a guy does not pay attention, and is just out for himself...

I've generally had good experiences though... The longer you're with someone, I think the better the sex is. You just get more comfortable and learn what eachother likes..

------------------

10935980.jpg

Wanna hear a turn off... im hooking up with this girl and im really into her... im a major giver to naturally im kissing her all over literally making love to every part of her body then i start to take her top of and kiss her stomach when i move up she pulls the shirt back on a continues making out... every time i try something no complaints but then she gets dressed again!... now im not saying i was forceful cause i wasnt but she ketp getting dressed right after! i love the body of a female its perfect its a shame so many girls are uncomfortable with theres

------------------

Now you see evil will always triumph ... because evil is good and good is dumb.

I hate women that are too passive in bed, to the point where I start to feel like a drill seargant or something.

Don't just let me flip you around, or lay there and take it. If you like something a certain way, then start pushing me around. I like women with a little aggressiveness to them.

------------------

smile.gif

I hate when man doesnt know how to touch me

u know when they are rubbing ur clit so hard like if they are waching their cloths it is just annoying.

another thing is when they bite me i like when they doit but some guys they really want to take ur blood out thats painfull and annoying

------------------

sc.JPG

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

Originally posted by rparadox:

I hate women that are too passive in bed, to the point where I start to feel like a drill seargant or something.

Don't just let me flip you around, or lay there and take it. If you like something a certain way, then start pushing me around. I like women with a little aggressiveness to them.

I've heard of this from a lot of guys. Sex is more than just sex. It's power play, it's silly play, it's pleasure play, it's all kinds of things. Good sex can't just be about "getting yours" - be creative. I could spend an entire week in bed on one session - the possibilities are endless. Use your imagination. I hate passive sex. BLA!!

"Sex is like a Chinese Dinner, it ain't over till you both get your cookies" Alec Baldwin in Outside Providence

------------------

Mushrooms... how to see god, be god, and make god obsolete while listening to Pink Floyd