Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GiViNG ~ VS ~ RECiEViNG

xoxalixox

Guest xfactor834

I love going down on a beautiful girl and making her so wet that her pussy juices drench the satin sheets below...

While I nibble on her inner thighs and get my face soaked in her sweet liquid...

cwm38.gif

------------------

sig.jpg

Just win baby

Originally posted by xfactor834:

I love going down on a beautiful girl and making her so wet that her pussy juices drench the satin sheets below...

While I nibble on her inner thighs and get my face soaked in her sweet liquid...

cwm38.gif

yup!

------------------

resistance is futile

Originally posted by xfactor834:

cwm38.gif

And where have you been all my life, lol

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

Ok, well, to answer the question...I LOOOOVEEEE giving my boyfriend head!!

It turns me on soooo much to know that he enjoys it so much!!!

Especually love it when he moans and pulls on my hair, and calls me his fuckin whore!!

Mmmmmmmm, love it!!!!

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

well i love giving as long as he moan and show me that he likes it,i dont like to give when a man is not responding,i mean when he just stay there without making any noise or saying anything to me.

is not like iam waiting to recive something if i give is just that i want him to be open and feel free to enjoy what he is reciving cwm41.gif

------------------

sc.JPG

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

i love how everyones a giver, personally i like both but with everyone giving, whos receiving?

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

i'm definitely a reciever. i love when my man goes down on me. im not a big giver cause he doesn't move or moan or pull my hair or call me his "fucking whore." i still give though....just not as often as him. im very selfish cwm1.gifcwm1.gif

With men... unfortunately, the only man I've been with who really liked performing oral didn't know how to do it properly. And out of the two men who knew how to do it... as the relationship progressed, one of them had to be BEGGED to go down, and even then it was very infrequent.

Maybe because of this, I don't really like giving guys head very much. Sometimes I don't want to stop... but usually I'd rather receive from men.

With women... either! I can stick my face in there for days!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

• 2 weeks later...

GIVER BIG TIME! I love it when I'm going down on my guy and he starts screaming like a bitch and pulling my hair. There is just something about knowing that I am the one making him feel like that, that turns me on. Honestly......I'd rather give than receive.

------------------

chula22Nova.jpg

Now come on people. . . how can I possibly decide which I like better? That's like asking me if I like puppy dogs or ice cream better. I love doing both equally. But I hate it when a man doesn't know how to recieve, I hate a guy to be too anxious or handsy when I'm doin' my work. I like him to relax, ease into the fact that he's got me happily giving pleasure to him for as long as he wants. I wanna hear all of his noises and know that he loves to recieve whatever it is I"m giving. But I also want him not to be TOO greedy and to give me a little nice-ness as well.There

Oh. . . I don't have to. I can have it all!!! he he he

"]http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/smilies/cwm12.gif' alt='cwm12.gif'>

Originally posted by lareyna333:

personally i get off on giving, must be a power issue...just knowing that something that i'm doing is making him moan is truly intoxicating... cwm1.gif

i am SO with u on that one cwm1.gif

------------------

"cLuBBeRs DoNt FaLL...ThEy tRiP aNd RoLL"

Originally posted by live1:

Now come on people. . . how can I possibly decide which I like better? That's like asking me if I like puppy dogs or ice cream better. I love doing both equally

You love doing puppy dogs?

(no drama.. jus a joke biggrin.gif)

Originally posted by romy20:

Ok, well, to answer the question...I LOOOOVEEEE giving my boyfriend head!!

Word!! Nothin' beats giving head. Except maybe receiving good head...but even then I'm generally eyeing the guy and waiting to make *my* move. =)

------------------

"Lord, it's hard to be humble...when you're perfect in every way! I can't wait to look in the mirror...I get better lookin' every day!"

im definetly a giver theres only so much i wanna receive before i got to work on my favorite job in the whole world the only payment i require is her smile afterwards...

------------------

Now you see evil will always triumph ... because evil is good and good is dumb.