Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you respond to a hookup you run into later on??

lillizzy

you should be nice but keep the contact brief. just because you don't want to see her again doesn't mean you should be rude or unkind in any way. being mature enough to have one night stands means being mature to handle whatever might happen afterwards with sensitivity. for instance, don't tell your friends when you see her that "that's that girl i slept with". respect her privacy, say hello and be done with it. hopefully she feels the same and won't follow you around like a puppy.

Originally posted by shugabooga:

you should be nice but keep the contact brief. just because you don't want to see her again doesn't mean you should be rude or unkind in any way. being mature enough to have one night stands means being mature to handle whatever might happen afterwards with sensitivity. for instance, don't tell your friends when you see her that "that's that girl i slept with". respect her privacy, say hello and be done with it. hopefully she feels the same and won't follow you around like a puppy.

I agree with you

------------------

gq-jan2.jpg

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

I was at BridgeView a couple of weeks ago and there was this big hot boys, with beautiful blue eyes....he starts taking to me and hes like i know you and i'm like what's your name? So he tells me and it sounds familiar to me and he's like you don't remember me and i'm like no!!!!

He said that him and I hooked up at the Roxy back in 1998 and I'm like yeah????????

I must have been so fucked up that night I met him!

Still don't remember!

HAHAHAHA

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

also downtowngirl101

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net
/>http://homestead.juno.com/deluca04/BowlofSugar.html

If it was someone that i liked hooking up with, I'd say hi or whatever, but otherwise i'd just kinda like not look at them and make sure they don't see me so they don't notice that i ignored them

romy20

------------------

Clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

yea that does call for an uncomfortable scenario but i feel its best to try and be on friendly terms, say hello ask how their doin i mean at one point or another this person shared a part of themselves with u, the least u could do is have the decency to be civil say whats up..

------------------

$$~ C.R.E.A.M ~$$

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts were. I guess it would depend on the person. I just think its kind of odd running into someone you just hooked with and have no further interest in. Any thoughts??

------------------

twilo%20-%20clubplanet%20logo.jpg

"1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 ....Mathematics is the language of nature" --BT

AIM: teklord310

Honestly, I think it might be a reason that occasionaly stops me from going to the hookup stage. Just because I wouldn't really know what to say or how to act afterwards, especially in a crowd of friends. Its just awkward. That and going from friendly chat to hookup stage always perplexes me. Guess I need to work on game, maybe i'm too nice. Dammit dammit.

------------------

teklord, i have a guy friend who is a lot like you. he won't sleep with women for recreational sex because women usually want more and he doesn't want to hurt their feelings or cause complications. it's a very unselfish way to behave and quite commendable. you should feel good about yourself.

Originally posted by teklord310:

Honestly, I think it might be a reason that occasionaly stops me from going to the hookup stage. Just because I wouldn't really know what to say or how to act afterwards, especially in a crowd of friends. Its just awkward. That and going from friendly chat to hookup stage always perplexes me. Guess I need to work on game, maybe i'm too nice. Dammit dammit.

Originally posted by clubbinHOTTIE:

yeah, i mean, if you're not interested, then she/he's just an aquaintance.

if you are still interested...persue it! cwm15.gif

Very true. I'll keep that in mind. I like your use of the word "aquaintance." Hey, I guess this makes me a decent person. woo hoo!

------------------