Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anal sex

hroark

what girls are into it - and if yes, are you available? j/k - seriously, i haven't found a girl who'll let me (i never do anything a girl doesn't want to do). do girls really not like it (some seem to on this board) or am i just unlucky?

cheers!

To answer the question I like it and i'm single! j/k-serious

I think there are only a handful of us that actually enjoy anal sex!

I can tell the girls lube lube lube is key!

tip for the girls:

Silk-e by k-y great for anal!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

also downtowngirl101

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net
/>http://homestead.juno.com/deluca04/BowlofSugar.html

Sure, I enjoy it occasionally. Lube is def. a key ingredient. Also, use a finger or two beforehand. IMO everyone should at least give it a whirl a couple of times before dismissing the idea.

------------------

picturestitle.jpg

There is nothing wrong with anal sex just as long as you talk to your mate about it, and you BOTH agree. And yes lubrications in the key to fun anal sex. cwm15.gif

------------------

A GOOD MAN IS HARD TO FIND, BUT A HARD MAN IS GOOD TO FIND!!!

I've done it a few times, and its hurt, but then agian we didn't use that much lubrication either. So next time I'll definitly lube up a lot lolol

But yeah u really gotta learn to relax and stuff

romy20

------------------

Clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

Originally posted by princesslolita:

the thing is not to many guys know to do it right =(

I def agree with you on this one!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

also downtowngirl101

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net
/>http://homestead.juno.com/deluca04/BowlofSugar.html

posted 07-07-2001 04:59 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love anal sex actually, but the thing is not to many guys know to do it right =(

------------------

SHow me the right way...

Im willing to learn

I thank you ladies for being candid and sharing with us guys your feelings on anal sex.I personally as a man do enjoy it but(with women ofcourse) not on every occasion. Its nice to know its on the menu.To me its a novelty.As for the guy who started the topic my advise is in two parts listen to what the girls on the board are telling you it is not as difficult to find someone who would want to I think its all in the way you approach it.Something I always do is work on that area softly and if its a go you have to start easy it does hurt the woman if your not sensetive about it as the girls advised. Use lots of lube I prefer the oil the kind you find at bath and body works its alot more sensual.Lube is the key to avoide pain belive me especially if your a guy with a little extra size it can be painfull to you also .As some one else also mentioned you have to know what your doing .In addition to sending it in for lack of a better term I must tell you to very affectionate during the act rub her shoulders, kiss her neck ,hold her tell her sweet nothings make it sensual fantasy like and I promise you it always be on the menu..