Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATT girls: Has this happend to you before?

glowball

I was with a girl a few ago, so where going at it like two wild daddy rough sex creatures, when I hit a spot in side her and boy did she say ouch! So we continue and finally after 5 hours I look down and I see blood all over, now when I tell you I freaked out I was like OMG, she told me she has had her period already. Can anyone help me why this has happened like this?

------------------

glowball%2010.gif

glowball%2013.gif

glowball%2015.gif

glowball%2016.gif

glowball%202.gif

glowball%2021.gif

54321.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

You are never safe in your dreams im there , always look out because im your worst nightmare.

Yes bro. I know exactly what you're talking about. It basically means that you're breaking new ground. I've had it happen twice with my girl. I remember her saying, "ouch!!" Then jumping off me and bleeding. Take it in stride!!

cwm24.gifcwm24.gif whoa!!! u tore that shit up! cwm24.gifcwm24.gif no seriously, maybe u just went a little too hard, what hole was it??? I had that happen once, but it was from BEHIND! I was definitely freaked out....but it was just some torn membranes....nothing too major.

Originally posted by nitro449:

you must be the fuk of a life time

HAHAHA..hell yeah..can i jump on that?? LOL

------------------

round640.jpg

I am not afraid of tomorrow. I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Easy, boys - easy. You men get so carried away with the slamming and the pumping and you think that we're made of foam or something. We like it rough sometimes, yes - but be careful. . . we're fragile and tender and bleed when we aren't taken care of properly.

Ouch.

------------------

The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can't find them, make them

Women are fragile and bleed when not taken care of....what the fuck are you talking about?? It wasn't some rough

crazy shit. We were just going at it...she was on top and I thrusted up and wham!! It's as simple as that. I mean, I was surprised and at the same time scared. Especially the first time it happend. By the way, it was the punnany not the crap hole that I was poking. JEJE!!

I'll tell you one thing, to see one's penis full of blood can be a scary thing.

Well i know i have to be gentle but shit man she was like YO RIDE ME BITCH, so what can a guy do lol...

------------------

"]http://home.si.rr.com/izzo/glowball%2021.gif

54321.jpg

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

page 1917-243-0215

You are never safe in your dreams im there , always look out because im your worst nightmare.

Originally posted by clubbingirl:

why?

cwm13.gif i thought it made sense. cwm32.gif

honey reread his posts very carefully and ask yourself why he has to put that on a board....he had sex for five hours, she was bloody...is this necessary? i guess it just hit me the wrong way. any woman who bleeds during sex for five hours had to be in some serious pain.

To clear the topic it up for most people that have no common sense... The last half hour we stopped and she bled ok Wow, The whole topic was to see if this has happened to many females out there also to see if its common or in fact a way to prevent it ...

GB

------------------

glowball%2021.gif " TARGET=_blank&gt;http://home.si.rr.com/izzo/glowball%2021.gif</A>

54321.jpg

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

page 1917-243-0215

Originally posted by glowball:

To clear the topic it up for most people that have no common sense... The last half hour we stopped and she bled ok Wow, The whole topic was to see if this has happened to many females out there also to see if its common or in fact a way to prevent it ...

GB

that is not how this thread appeared. It looked like you were bragging. maybe something along the lines of sounding somewhat concerned would have helped....

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Originally posted by glowball:

GB

use some astroglide to provide lubrication...sometimes being dry (if she was) can cause chafing/soreness/bleeding.

if it was REALLY REALLY bloody, she may have started her period afterall, even though she thought it wasn't time for it.

well... im a virgin but from what ive heard... and read about sex... guys can break a girls hymen... which sometimes causes her to bleed... and that doesnt necessarily have to happen on her first time.... also- things bleed just from roughness so, dont stress cuz im sure thats all it was or tissues could have just torn or something... but if shes really buggin out- theres always the gyno! :square:

Originally posted by shugabooga

honey reread his posts very carefully and ask yourself why he has to put that on a board....he had sex for five hours, she was bloody...is this necessary? i guess it just hit me the wrong way. any woman who bleeds during sex for five hours had to be in some serious pain.

i agree .. not to mention the fact... if i begin to bleed. for whatever reason.... that is the end of the session --- no way would i continue for 5 hours under those conditions...