Clubplanet Nightlife Community

noises - cute or annoying?

live1

Women are more vocal than men. Why is that? And does it annoy the guy when the girl is being vocal? What do you like? Talking, little whimpers, loud "OH MY GOD!!"'s, screaming, grunting. What? Is this annoying or cute?

------------------

The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can't find them, make them

Noises are the best. I love when a guy makes noise. It shows me that he is really enjoying himself and that i am doing a good job. And all of the guys that i have been with have encouraged noise.

------------------

sylvester.gifdancingmouse.gifnewyrscat.gifChulaonfire.gif

Noises are the best. I love when a guy makes noise. It shows me that he is really enjoying himself and that i am doing a good job. And all of the guys that i have been with have encouraged noise.

------------------

sylvester.gifdancingmouse.gifnewyrscat.gifChulaonfire.gif

Originally posted by live1:

Women are more vocal than men. Why is that? And does it annoy the guy when the girl is being vocal? What do you like? Talking, little whimpers, loud "OH MY GOD!!"'s, screaming, grunting. What? Is this annoying or cute?

I personally like noise. To me it means the girl is enjoying herself..plus I can guage where to shift my attention..find that spot that makes her wail!!! Of course there are times of discretion needed where whimpers and whines are more appropiate then yells and screams. i.e: planes, public places, parents houses\closets\bathrooms etc etc

cwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gif

Guest gabo

I was dating a girl alittle while back and never could get into it with her because she never made a peep, even when she climaxed. So any noise is good. Us guys look at it as feedback to tell us if were doing a good job.

Originally posted by trancerxn112:

I love it when girls are vocal i had to put a pillow over one of my ex's mouth because her parents were one room over... cwm11.gif

My ex did that to me lol

But i like when guys are loud also it turns me on and tell me that im doing something right!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

also downtowngirl101

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net
/>http://homestead.juno.com/deluca04/BowlofSugar.html

Yes. I like noise too. One time I hooked up with a guy I'd had a crush on for ages (in college) and we had the loudest, most un-inhibited sex EVER. It was crazy all the noise we were making. We didn't care who heard. And it turned me on - but ever since it seems that all the guys I'm with are too shy or something. I hate that. I also like to talk. Heh heh. Not too much so that it's annoying. It's always appropriate - but I've had guys say that they're not use to it, but like it. Are intrigued, turned on, whatever. I think it makes sex more intimate. I love it. And I love to make noise and hear noise from the guy. It's SEEEEEEXXXXXXYYYYYY.

------------------

The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can't find them, make them

guys + moaning = biggest turn on ever cwm32.gif

------------------

I'm feelin extra extraordinary, freaky

And I know you all

wanna roll with me...

I shoot by the bar - place my order...

Big baller orderin all that damn water...

I'm high- feelin like its all love and no violence...

Full of sweat, bloodshot eyes, and large pupils, X, man...this is some shit that i could get used to...

Drink "evian" slowly when I'm on E

And only those who feel me are gonna hear me...

Especially those in ~extasy~

-Ja Rule baby = )

a girl making noise is great...i want my girl to be vocal. but it has to be in the appropriate place too. like when my parents are home, she's gotta keep it down. but when we got the house to ourselves, or were in here basement(cuz her parents arent gonna hear us in the basement anyway) then i want noise. it makes it so much more exciting. cwm32.gifcwm38.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

A>

Well how about "Fuck me you dirty bitch!" cwm32.gif

Quiet sex= boring sex!

Even when we're trying to be quiet because it's really late and our roomie is home, it just slips out sometimes... *thrust* OOOOOHHHH!!! cwm37.gif

Heehee, didn't mean to get carried away, I'm just having flashbacks to last night. cwm32.gif

But then sometimes I like to be really quiet (he's not that loud) so I can hear him better.

------------------

picturestitle.jpg

Originally posted by xtcgspot

btw, i like to be vocal. one, i cant really help it, the moaning just happens on its own sorta, and two, i want the girl to know that what she is doing is working. cwm32.gifcwm38.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

A>

"the girl".... hmmm... the girl meaning me? or just any girl sweetheart? :)