Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Females

What about if they're wearing a wife-beater/guinea-tee/athletic shirt (whatever you call it)? I mean it gets hot as all hell due to the club and other circumstances ( wink.gif) so I usually layer with a beater. Acceptable?

The shirts coming off I can defintely do without. But we all know that in many clubs,(namely Cpi's and Twilo in the Summer), the juice heads flock to the venues. Most of these beef heads spend the entire winter juicing up for the summer to have the luxury to take their shirts off, as Lula says.

Some of these juice heads should think about working their legs out. Nothing looks dumber than dancing at factory and being bumped into by a mini pint sized guido who's upper body looks like Lou Ferrigno, and his lower body looks like Jerry Seinfeld.

How in god's name did i miss this question?

leave your damn shirts on boys . . . we ladies get hot too, but somehow manage to deal with keeping our shirts on . . .

your sweat is repulsive, you think that i like to have to dry myself off after you get close to me? you're like walking through a forest filled with prickly bushes after a long hard rain. I want to be no where near that.

i love my body too. i dress to impress, but that's it . . . the shirt stays on, and i don't walk around like i run shit. deal with it. just cause you have no shirt on doesn't make you special in any way. i think it drives girls away, actually, cause i know my friends are repulsed by dripping wet juiceheads who think they're god's GIFT to the club and all the ladies in it. NO thanks. really.

So I'll state it again - keep your damn shirts on . . . just like you remember to not scratch yourselves in public cause it's polite, remember that some people are disgusted by having to look at and be close to your nasty bodies all nite long.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

actually, i really don't care if guys take their shirts off or not, if i was a guy i'd definitly take my shirt off too if it was really hot. it doesn't matter to me what people wear or whatever, everyone's there to have fun, rite?

Originally posted by muthaload:

I hope by wife beaters you mean a designer tank top, like a Ralph Lauren or a D & G. Wife beaters are usually those white athletic tank tops, which in my opinion is worse then having your shirt off.

I kinda hear what you're saying, because a skimpy wife-beater is a lot less tasteful than a colored tanktop, but isn't that a bit superficial? I say who cares what brand, but if style matters, just make it something a little bit nicer than a straight-up white wife beater (Maybe you could draw an American Flag on the front so it looks like a polo shirt)

Originally posted by soulshaker:

the sweat's a little nasty but what is really bad are the stubbly arms.

NOTHING makes me more sick than THAT. Especially when you're banged up, the nastiest feeling is some sweaty punk rubbing up against you that has missed a couple of weeks on the shaving sessions. Tempts should dedicate one Saturday to a "Mach3 Party!" rolleyes.gif

------------------

"Love is supposed to make you more than you were, not take things away..not close any doors"

Originally posted by soulshaker:

the sweat's a little nasty but what is really bad are the stubbly arms.

NOTHING makes me more sick than THAT. Especially when you're banged up, the nastiest feeling is some sweaty punk rubbing up against you that has missed a couple of weeks on the shaving sessions. Tempts should dedicate one Saturday to a "Mach3 Party!" rolleyes.gif

------------------

"Love is supposed to make you more than you were, not take things away..not close any doors"

I'm going to say what most women think...GIRLS LOVE guys who don't wear shirts at the club. Bottom line. Don't try to kid yourself into thinking otherwise. Okay the sweat thing can be a little repulsive but let's be real ladies...you know you want it!

and to all you fella haters out there. Don't be jealous cause you have a bowl of jelly underneath that $15 Eddie Baur T. Do yourselves a favor and go to your local Gold's gym or if you're a member of the lucky sperm club get that liposuction and breast reduction and take your shirts off! Ladies won't be able to take their hands off of you.

[This message has been edited by ghettohigh (edited 07-10-2000).]

ok here's the deal...

biggrin.gif if a guy has a hot body, he should, by all means take off his shirt!! I definitely want to see it!

eek.gif if a guy does not have a hot body, please spare us and only strip down to a fashionable wife beater, please!

And a tip to everyone - guys and girls alike - every half hour or so, take a trip to the bathroom and wipe yourselves down!!! Someone else's sweat wiped on you is disgusting!

Cheers...