Clubplanet Nightlife Community

easiest way for a >18yr old to get into clubs

Originally posted by mrbellyo:

i think im going to buy an ID from an 18yr old, is that my best chance?

You better buy a ID that looks like you. I know people who have changed the color of their hair and been denied entrance! Otherwise you best go with a group of people that are of age, and you can slip through with them....

it depends. if you are a girl, no problem. when i was 16, i just borrowed an older girlfriend's ID and i was set to go. in addition, being asian, i have to admit, made it easier for me to pass.. the whole "asians all look alike" worked in my advantage.

but if you are a guy, you better look over 18, no matter how tight your ID is. i've seen guys get turned away at the tunnel, and we all know the tunnel is notorious for letting anyone and everyone in.

hey if you can't, then just hit raves. good luck.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

i'm 17 now hun and have been clubbing regularly for over a year... ive only got caught once at limelight and then annoyed my way in anyways. you're best bet is getting someone else's id (dont use anything other than a NY state license or permit) that looks like you. im a girl and yeah it is easier but i know guys who do it too. try a more lenient club at first if you're afraid of rejection (try exit or factory... twilo's a big step up) and stick to fridays at first. sat nights are much older. dont stress it, it can be done. but more than anything- how good ur id is, how old you look- your attitude walking in is most important. dont act like your the shit and dont act paranoid and try to walk in with an older group. good luck

well, my boyfriend is only 17, i'm 19. so what we did was we borrowed someone's social sec card, birth cert. and proof of residence, (someone who's 18+ of course) then we went to motor vehicle, he said that he needed a state id, they charged like $5 or something like that and it worked!!

they took his picture and everything. it was really easy. well, hope something works out for you!

------------------

DANCE LIKE NOBODY'S WATCHING.....

-------------------------

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Romy 20,

What you are doing is illegal and rather funny that you could ho, i mean go to jail for dating a younger man. Its statuatory rape! THats a Felony in the great state of NY.

I have no problem with it though,

'Old enough to pee, old enough for me!"

ok, i really dont wanna get turned away cause i live in upstate ny (like an hour and a half on metro north), maybe ill get some $ together and go an nyc photo shop and get one made? i hear its easy to do that, and itll be my picture

Only thing your gonna get in NYC is a bullshit beat collage id, that wont get you in any clubs.. Maybe you'll get lucky and be able to buy some beer with it, but that's about it.. biggrin.gif

------------------

Hit My Damn Music...

rolleyes.gif

dont trust anything you buy in a shop... if its not a new york state id- they already take a closer look. and anything you buy in one of those shops in midtown will be a bs out of state college id. my advice- AGAIN- dont blow the cash... find someone that looks like you and take there old permit or ask them to call the dmv and order a new license for like 20 bucks. romy's idea sounds decent too. smile.gif

------------------

--Thalia--

First off: Romy ...that's disgusting...sorry...just my honest opinion.

Second off: http://www.photoidcards.com/ They sell drivers IDs over the web.

Third off: Do everyone a favor... If your gonna be underage, and lie to the bouncer outside..that's ok. But don't lie to the people you meet inside. I'll never forget the last time I went to Tunnel. It was in January 1999, the night Jeffery Lyons OD'd there. I had just walked in and I met these two VERY hot girls. I asked them how old they were and they told me they were 18 (I was 23 then). They then threw me on the couch, and went at it with me for SEVEN HOURS (and like 2 pills each). We did everything there but have sex. After 7:00 a,m, I asked them if they wanted to go back to my apartment and finish what we started. They told me "sure..but we have to tell you one thing....We're BOTH SIXTEEN!!!!" I almost went into a huge rage at that!! I DON'T beleive in hooking up with underage girls and have never done that before in my life. What if I had let them take me further and we had had sex there (which was totally possible back in those days). I would have been a rapist. I would have killed myself out of guilt. It was bad enough that after I got up and just walked away from these girls without a word, went up to the upstairs bathroom, and downed a full uncut jar of K in 1 bump. I put myself in such a K hole, that when the cops came to empty out the club, becuase of Lyon's OD,

I was one of the last people out of the club. And I thought that the cops were there to arrest me. That was the last night I have been to the Tunnel. I don't know if I can even go back there this Friday to hear my boy Eddie Baez spin. All this because of underage girls and a kid not knowing how to handle his drugs. (sorry...had to get that all off my chest)

Evan

i can hook you up with as good of an id as you will ever find thats how i get my younger cousin into twilo now

i know a guy who alters actual licenses

if you really want it e-mail me at

djuniqny@aol.com

dima328i@aol.com

djuniq@yahoo.com

send it to all three cause i check each one sporadically

Peace

Dima

Originally posted by Evan:

First off: Romy ...that's disgusting...sorry...just my honest opinion.

Second off: <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.photoidcards.com/" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.photoidcards.com/</A> They sell drivers IDs over the web.

This is why I posted to be careful. I'm not being an old bat, I did the same shit when I was that age going to hear DJ Animal at the Underground. Hey KID if you get the ID use your brain - this way you can save the memories of clubbing. PLUR

------------------

It's all in the music

i dont ever remember saying that i abuse drugs, i didnt even say i did them, all i said is that i love them music, i have for years, and i am 16, i dont think that matters, the bullshit that comes out of some of ur mouths is so narrow minded, its like u think their are high class, nice dressed clubbers, and dirty-drug faced ravers, and that age is how the love of this scene is measured, its hipocracy! there is nothing id like more than to see paul van dyk tonight at twilo, but i cant go cause im 16

There's a place in brooklyn which makes real, legit NYS ID's for 25-32 bucks... they changed it just recently i think (depends on who's working) all u do is fill out this form, from which they take the info for the id from. the thing is, u can fill it out with any birthdate u want.. they dont check or give a f**k... it's a real ID.. and it does work (i have one from them) EMAIL ME for the address of the place. it takes them a day to make it tho.. but maybe u can work something out ;D

Much Love, and good LuCK!!

dust*E

http://connect.to/dustE/

• 2 weeks later...