Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fat burners.....

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rally2000:

your best bet is stacker II - they work real good for energy. You can get them at any vitamin store or GNC ... pEACE

I have to agree , Stackard II is good. I have been taking them for about a month and lost about 20 pounds.

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

Guest crystalmethodny

LOL

B2B...

Nice nice.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Originally posted by bre5379:

I heard Hydroxycut was good. I was taking Xenadrine but I was such a bitch. I will try Stacker II maybe. Thanks guys.

try it - it's not bad ... a lil rough with the heart sometimes - jittery feeling - but it's ok

------------------

Rally

there is an afterlife

I was taking Xenadrine for about 3 months and I lost about 20 pounds. When I stopped taking them, I felt really weak and started to put on some weight. When u take them, it gives u a rush for an hour or two. Kinda like a fake high

Just drink a gallon of water a day and do some sort of excerise. I swim 7000 meters a day and run 4 miles every other day. No lifting or anything else and I stay trim, and toned. And I only weigh 168. So I may not look like much, but I'm fast in the water and in shape. All those fat burning pills...you eventually work up a tolerance to them and they stop working.

But things work differently for everyone...so this is just my $.02

------------------

Double-Down

• <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc"" TARGET=_blank>www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc
    </A>
  • double-down@mad.scientist.com

It is not death if you refuse it...

The Crow (The original graphic novel)

I DID 5 YELLOW JACKETS WHICH ARE STRONGER THAN STACKER 2 AND LET ME TELL YOU THAT SHIT FUCKED ME UP...I WAS SHAKING FOR 2 DAYS...DID NOT SLEEP FOR 3 DAYS...THEN SLEPT FOR 30 HOURS AND HAD MAD HALLUCINATIONS...DON'T FUCK AROUND WITH DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS, THEY'RE NO JOKE!!!

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

it.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Bre - just take 1 a day in the morning after you eat breakfast ... that way bythe afternoon you're ok. Also, 1 won't make you too jittery.

Stacker 2 says you can take 3 a day, but that seems like way too much

good luck

------------------

Rally

there is an afterlife

Originally posted by ILL HOUSE YOU:

I DID 5 YELLOW JACKETS WHICH ARE STRONGER THAN STACKER 2 AND LET ME TELL YOU THAT SHIT FUCKED ME UP...I WAS SHAKING FOR 2 DAYS...DID NOT SLEEP FOR 3 DAYS...THEN SLEPT FOR 30 HOURS AND HAD MAD HALLUCINATIONS...DON'T FUCK AROUND WITH DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS, THEY'RE NO JOKE!!!

LMAO!!! biggrin.gif

your funny!

I am a Certified Personal Trainer, and working on becoming a nutrionist. Don't take any pill, whatever, because in the long run you will become dependent to a product which does you more harm than good. Everyone's body is different, therefore the diet and excercise program which you choose will vary. Basically, if it is fat you want to loose, the only solution is CARDIO, CARDIO, CARDIO!! I would suggest about 45 mins a day of cardio, 3-5 times weekly, depending on your goal. Also, make sure you are lifting in conjuction with your cardio program, alternating muscle groups daily, so you are building muscle to replace the fat you're burning. As far your diet, the key is in monitoring your Carb intake. I don't know if you are mail or female, so I can't really tell you what the proper amount would be. I am a female, and consume about 80-90gs of carbs a day, along with about 120g of protien. I don't even really bother to watch my fat intake, as long as I am not going overboard. Also, when I can't ignore my cravings, I will cheat and eat whatever that is about once a week. Also, stay away from sugary drinks, like snapple and SODA!! I personally only drink water.......I guess I have babbled on enough. If you have any questions, just ask, I'd be more than willing to help smile.gif

------------------

"I dreamed that you bewitched me into bed

And sung me moon-struck, kissed me quite insane.

(I think I made you up inside my head.)" --Sylvia Plath

Stacker, ripped fuel (not the free formula) xenadrine, all of them..have the same stuff that yellow jackets, purple passions, and all those herbal xtc products have in it... EPHEDRINE. used to be sold in pure form but is banned now in many states...

Ephedrine is basically the main ingredient for making crystal meth..and we all know what that does to you....

give it a few years.. these products are going to be pulled faster than you can say GHB in GNC

jsc

hi...i am like the queen of trying to lose weight...i am 5'2 and i weigh about 115...but although i am petite i always feel i can lose more...when i put on weight i swear...just cut out sugary drinks...and just drink water, for me i hated water...but as soon as i got used to it, it was easy to drop some weight!!

how much do you wanta lose? Also, recently i started using xenadrine, and i have to admit i like it!! but if i take the second pill too late in the afternoon i can not sleep...s u gotta get used to it...but i like it and it gives me extra energy to workout while making me resist eating!!I had to get off it for a few days and i still maintained not eating as much!! Its great!! But seriously, the only sure way to keep the weight off is to find an exercise program that works well for YOU!! Good luck!!<333

Originally posted by back2basics:

My freind has just got back from a week in Ibiza, lost 1.5 stones (dont ask me how many pounds that is)...

It's more expensive than stacker II, but it's more fun... and you dont get an involentary, waxy, discharge(lol).

There're 14 lbs to a stone so that would be 21 lbs!!!!

------------------

angel.gif I LEAD A DOUBLE LIFE bad.gif

Thanks for your help guys. I just want to lose like 10 pounds. Nothing major. I was taking Xenadrine, they made me bitchy. I was taking Ripped Fuel too and I felt sick and faint every night. I think its time for my fat ass to go to a gym!