Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha...or...Digweed....If you could only pick one?

after lastweek's performance, diggs is my favorite dj by far. sasha's getting a bit too experimental for me. keep an eye out on pappa, he's gonna be one of the best. he is one of the best already actually.

------------------

300 barrels of ether and 50 immigrants with fake visas...

Digweed by far. Sasha is great but Digweed always blows the roof off Twilo. I still can't get over how sick he was spinning last Friday. It's just evil dark hard house - nothing beats it. And his GU Hong Kong is my favorite cd right now.

------------------

fjetblu2.jpg

IF it had to be one of them, I guess DIgweed...his dark, deep stuff is awesome, and need I even mention his mixing skills. In my opinion, he is probably the most techinically skilled DJ in the world!

His sets just seem like one long continuous song, with numerous peaks and valleys, build-ups and downers, carrying you away to a land far, far away.

------------------

I was born in Twilo, I have lived in Twilo, and I shall... (lets not go there)

[This message has been edited by raver_mania (edited 09-01-2000).]

Originally posted by raver_mania:

IF it had to be one of them, I guess DIgweed...his dark, deep stuff is awesome, and need I even mention his mixing skills. In my opinion, he is probably the most techinically skilled DJ in the world!

His sets just seem like one long continuous song, with numerous peaks and valleys, build-ups and downers, carrying you away to a land far, far away.

WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a tough one. I saw Sasha when he came up to Toronto. Fucking huge. He spun some really harrrd shit. After that experience I immediately bought a plane ticket to NYC and caught S&D at Twilo. My friends and I were completely blown away. Sasha's has that fucked up trancy wave shit that really fucks with your head. Diggs is a savage. He throws out some really hard beats. I can think of no better combination.

brett(funkysoulbro), you are always coming up with these stupid hypotheticals. The FACT is we have both, and i'm pretty damn happy with that, i'd prefer to not think of a world without S&D. And i agree they friggin' rocked twilo last friday, especially at 10 in the morning, and the hong kong cd has got to be one of the greatest of all time. that all said, i'll go with digweed

------------------

The Funky Frenchman.

Originally posted by artful:

Bah... I want somebody new to come out and take shit over!!

OK lets see what you got...I thought so rolleyes.gif

Why would you want someone new when you have these two pushing the musical boundries???? Of course I would love to hear some new talent at twilo when S&D, Deep Dish, Carl Cox, PVD, Sven Vath, Richie Hawtin, Anthony Pappa, Quivver, Tilt, Dave Seaman, Groove Armada and every other top DJ in the world

aren't there.

See you when Richie has Decks Effects and his 909 biggrin.gif

------------------

fjetblu2.jpg

[This message has been edited by Keebler (edited 09-02-2000).]

Originally posted by Keebler:

Originally posted by artful:

Bah... I want somebody new to come out and take shit over!!

See you when Richie has Decks Effects and his 909 biggrin.gif

I'll be there too that nite watchin Richie working his magic. smile.gif

------------------

"You take a chance when you get up in the morning, cross the street, or stick your face in a fan..." spin.gif

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Choose either Sasha or Digweed? That's like choosing the Ying over Yang or Cookies over Cream, or even doggystyle over froggystyle!

Hmmm, hard choices...hmmmm?

After seeing them Twilo two weeks ago, I'm at stalemate.

------------------

Double-Down

• <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc"" TARGET=_blank>www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc
    </A>
  • double-down@mad.scientist.com

It is not death if you refuse it...

The Crow (The original graphic novel)