Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whopper or big mac?

Guest clubkid77

i gota say neither. I'll take the taco bell 2 gordita supreme's and a taco, combo anyday over those to cow cakes. Even with their special sauce.

Ok Im about to ruin many of your eating rituals. Did you know that McDonalds hamburgers are mostly grub....i.e. larva??? Yep. They have these green houses which grow the larve (worms) in draws and then put it in their burgers. The FDA allows them to do this. All food places are allowed to actually.

Now ever wonder why Wendy's burgers are trhe healthiest with the lowest amount of fat? Well, say thank you to the horses. Its ground up horse meat actually.

Just thought Id share a fact for the day! smile.gif

------------------

~*~* You.....You gotta gift! ~*~*

Originally posted by misskittie:

Ok Im about to ruin many of your eating rituals. Did you know that McDonalds hamburgers are mostly grub....i.e. larva??? Yep. They have these green houses which grow the larve (worms) in draws and then put it in their burgers. The FDA allows them to do this. All food places are allowed to actually.

Now ever wonder why Wendy's burgers are trhe healthiest with the lowest amount of fat? Well, say thank you to the horses. Its ground up horse meat actually.

Just thought Id share a fact for the day! smile.gif

Mmmmm... grubs.

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks