Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Official PVD @ TWILO meet-up thread**

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

I hope PVD is as good as he was last time. I've seen himevery time he's been at twilo except once...he's my fav but he's playing at Space in Miami the night before so lets hope he sleep on the plane. Gatecrasher was there too last week and I heard it was insane so if you can make it to Limelight on saturday its a good move...6 A.M...wife beater...that's all you gotta know..ha

Originally posted by dirtyslapper:

will someone speak to me (even if it's just - lfiuoeijflakg iuurghghhh)if I turn up with dirtyslapper written on my forehead?

i'm gonna dirtyslap you this friday...

------------------

300 barrels of ether and 50 immigrants with fake visas...

Whassup wassup PVD fans! Coming straight at ya from my uncle's slow ass internet connection....that's why I haven't been posting in the last week or so, my 'rents are in town and all that jazz...but yeah...PVD!!! Hey it's my bday as well! Shadowchaser, where ya gonna be early on? I"ll try and bump into you, I too will be heading there with a bunch of people that i've never clubbed with so i'm actually kind of apprehensive...worse comes to worse i'll ditch them all at 6 and chill with you guys for the remainder of the night smile.gif but yeah...i'll be there (fat chinese kid wearing a blue/white nylon shirt and khaki cargoes..) and trancenergy will be there...peace! see y'all on friday...

I'm getting pretty shakey knowing that I'll be at PVD in 40 hours or so. Hopefully this meetup works this time. I'll be by the speakers most of the night with Chick (who met pOOh) and hopefully I'll recognize jamjimvin who I haven't seen in over a year!! So hopefully between us we can make this one memorable night. I'm sure in a month this Twilo night will melt into all the others, as always. I'm going to be in a black baseball hat, black shirt. I may even write 'dirtyslapper' on my head, just to fuck with people.

------------------

Uh-oh, I'm REALLY fucked up.

THE HOUSE THAT DIGWEED BUILT

you dirty motherfuckers, wink.gif i am so jealous b/c i can't make it down to NyC for PvD. i hope you guys all party hard for me, and i want full reports when you guys get back, so i could vicariously live through your experiences!! redface.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Hey everyone, I know I don't usually write that much on the boards, but I'm definitely going to be at Twilo tomorrow night and would love to meet you guys. I haven't the faintest idea of what i'll be wearing b/c I can't think that far in advance, but I'm going to try to remember to meet up with everyone at 6 at the powerbar. Laters. . . biggrin.gif

Originally posted by p00h:

i'll be with a lot of heads so hang by the speakers and i'll stop by. i'll recognize chick's hat. i got cronic too...

sup bro, we gotta meetup this time round. where's the meetup ? I shouldn't be hard to find cause i hang around near the steps where all my E buddies are smile.gif

i'm 6'5 and thin so i'll be easy to spot...

ps. hopefuly I'll get some muthafuckin dro, I already got ma triple XXX ready smile.gif

peace

------------------

Legalize n Advertize

Originally posted by h2baplaya:

Hey guys,

I hope PVD is as good as he was last time. I've seen himevery time he's been at twilo except once...he's my fav but he's playing at Space in Miami the night before so lets hope he sleep on the plane. Gatecrasher was there too last week and I heard it was insane so if you can make it to Limelight on saturday its a good move...6 A.M...wife beater...that's all you gotta know..ha

Hey H... he will actually play @ Space Dwntn MIA the night AFTER Twilo... Sep. 9...

Cant wait either....