Clubplanet Nightlife Community

xtc....yes or no?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are pros and cons. I'm sure you've heard all of them by now. If not, check out www.hyperreal.com or www.ecstacy.org. It all boils down to what kind of person you are and what kind of life you lead. If you have an addictive personality, I wouldn't advocate trying ANY new substances. Nevertheless, E is relatively non-addictive and trying it once is a whole lot safer than trying many many of the other drugs.

If you are going to roll, one thing will make all the difference in the word: ENVIRONMENT. Make sure you're somewhere with a good vibe and a general open-mindedness towards drug use. The last thing you want is to be surrounded by hostile people or those who'll judge you. (see my Saturday post!)

Guest ravegirl

Honestly- After years and years of heavy partying I went out one night with the goal of staying completely sober. Let me tell you that I had the best time of my life. If the music is slammin and the energy real- you get high off that- I must admit there have been some times when a little e got me out of a bad time....but mostly I'm done with that- i had my time to shine, i'm still shining but this time on my own (and lovin it by the way!!!!)

much luv

tongue.gif

I've just broken a three-month long "fri+sat-every-week" e streak, because it just wasn't the same anymore, and I was getting jealous of my friends who were having 100x better time on it than I, because they weren't doing it so often. Once a month is cool. That's what God gave you serotonin receptors for!

Originally posted by smilepimpette:

YES!!! Once a month baby!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Once in a blue moon.

I used to be bad with that: 3-5 hits and a jar every fri and sat night was routine. But that was back in 98 for Big Roxy Friday's followed by the Factory on Sat's. I don't know how I used to do it, well I guess that's how I did it wink.gif

I don't miss it, but I think I might just air one out one of these nights biggrin.gif