Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SOUNDFACTORY vs EXIT

veddster

SOUND FACTORY JUST SUX PEROID ITS A BUNCH OF COMMERCIAL FREAKS IN THERE WHO ALL WANA LISTEN TO SHH LISTEN AND I TURN 2 U IT LEAST EXIT PLAYS STUFF THATS NOT BEEN HEARD AND I PICK TONY DRAPER OVER JONATHAN PETERS N E DAY

SF - friday for sf = teen nite bunch of kids

sf - saturday jonathan peter just sux

exit - tony draper = sick

Exit- BORIS = BANGINNNN

overall exit is BETTER

Originally posted by imyerxtc:

SOUND FACTORY JUST SUX PEROID ITS A BUNCH OF COMMERCIAL FREAKS IN THERE WHO ALL WANA LISTEN TO SHH LISTEN AND I TURN 2 U IT LEAST EXIT PLAYS STUFF THATS NOT BEEN HEARD AND I PICK TONY DRAPER OVER JONATHAN PETERS N E DAY

Exit- BORIS = BANGINNNN

overall exit is BETTER

Boris is good and I like exit but JP is good and he dont play SSSlisten, you have know fucking clue what your talking about. He plays alot of Whitny if anything and I dont know about summer but the crowd in the fall/winter at factory is a better crowd,more consistent. I see the same heads all the time.

mike saturday nights at factory is sooooo much different then fridays, although i really don't like it that much anyway. but you have to be dressed sharp to get in there, not like fridays when anything goes. besides exit is the same way on friday and you don't have to be dressed up.

my assesment is that both clubs are mainstream. but exit is definetly more mainstream then factory is. peters at least plays some trance and other stuff w/ his remixes. saturday nights at exit is all totally mainstream although maybe boris can get back on track and it won't be so bad anymore. draper gets pretty good late, but i definetly don't understand the factory just wants to hear ssst... listen comment. honestly i don't like the factory scene that much, but its definetly all about the hard house and peters can throw down some great hard sets, just wish he wouldnt' do the 45 min remix thing.

either way the crowd at both places is really just a bunch of zombies as it gets to be morning. everyone just standing around on the dancfloor, definetly not my thing.

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

Exit- BORIS = BANGINNNN

overall exit is BETTER

YOU'RE STUPID.

Sound Factory: The music is hard and banging- much better than Exit. The crowd is a bunch of zombies- too drugged out. Nobody dances. The one thing that pisses me off are all the roid rage freaks that grab my girlfriend aggressively and then when this skinny guinea has something to say they all have to get involved and gang up on me. That is because they are all a bunch of fuckin pussies.

Exit: The music sucks- no question about that. The venue is cool, plenty of room to dance. The lights, rain and snow make it unique. I haven't experienced any trouble there. People are there to have a good time.

Which one? neither

Bottom line: Michael Alig threw the fattest parties @Limelight. USA and Area were also unbelievable. Bring back the clubs of old!

You gotta be fucking joking! You can hear the music they play at Exit anywhere (all you have to do is turn on KTU).

I'm assuming you have NEVER been to SF on a Sat. because I gurantee that you probably could not id at LEAST 50% of the songs. (and that's being generous).

I heard someone played Sal Dano's "This Is The Police" last week at Exit. That is SAD.

If you like Exit, cool more power to you, I could care less what the fuck you do or don't like, it has NO effect on my life, BUT to say that SF is commercial and Exit is underground is just fucking retarded and takes all the validity out of ANYTHING you say from here on out!

------------------

DON'T KNOCK IT

````````TILL U ROCK IT

[This message has been edited by sf97 (edited 09-11-2000).]

Exit- BORIS = BANGINNNN

overall exit is BETTER

wake up guy! ssst listen????????????

are you fuckin kiddin ... you have no clue obviously

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life

That shhh listen comment just doesnt make any sense. Im still trying to figure it out. Like whateva ya like but that statement was just strange. Stupid comparison too, Fri at one club vs Sat at a totally diff club. This post is just another guy with 4 user names just tryin to start shit.

I've been to both Factory and Exit, my opinion is that Factory is a lot better!! Exit is a nice venue, but Factory's music is ten times better (JP's the man)!!! You just can't compare the crowd at SF on a Sat to that of Exit's, too many tourists at Exit. I've never had problems at either but I'll always prefer SF. smile.gif

Exit- BORIS = BANGINNNN

overall exit is BETTER

People like you ruin the club scene. Please stay in Exit. I am very very glad that you would rather be there then SF. You are obviously a fucking retard, b/c SF is pretty far from comercial. SHHH Listen???????? WTF??? You are a joke. I think you're a little backwards on this. You have a better chance of hearing that at Exit then at SF. So take your cheese doodle glow sticks and go sit in the corner. My 2 cents...

------------------

You know everything will flow...

Exit :

Positive: Lights,Balcony,Boris when he's not playing some kinda groove hex hector house,dancefloor, bangin system, shakin toilet seats even in the bathroom.

Negative: Place is too huge to create any kind of vibe, it attracts way too many LI and NJ college freshmans, which is perfectly fine, but where are the real clubkids.?, people takin a piss from a balcony.(wtf.?),drinks are weak, admission is often too high, and find some damn money to get a better website already.

SF:

Positive: great vibe, music is good most of the time, mad props to Luv & Lodi 2 weeks ago on friday i thought i was hearing PVD, many familiar hard trance stuff with a touch of house.Famous Saturdays with JP, and even though all you pricks diss him from time to time,you all know that when hes on he is ON., free candy =)~, girls,different shows.

Negative: people need to realize that it's called Sound Factory, not "Special K spot",lack of creativity in theme parties, good music all of a sudden going in too 'bang bang tam tam boom boom 'noise for a few hours, too crowded

everyone see these places differently its neither right or wrong, this is just the image i have

------------------

rightBabe.gif

Originally posted by Pershoot:

give this shit a rest please....they both suck!!!! everybody knows this already!!!!

lets move on.....

yeah let's move on! I agree with that ...

and FU Pershoot ... for the SF sux comment

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life