Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another OD at Sound Factory????

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that someone checked the both and they finally realized after all this time that JP was dead.

His mixer has been playin the same songs over & over again.

So, everyone's complaints were valid. To all who said JP was playin like he was dead or asleep, u were unfortunately correct. He was dead.

Autopsy is set for tomorrow. My condolences to the Peters family.

VS

Originally posted by viciuosspinner:

I heard that someone checked the both and they finally realized after all this time that JP was dead.

So, everyone's complaints were valid. To all who said JP was playin like he was dead or asleep, u were unfortunately correct. He was dead.

VS

uzi.gif VS!!!!!!! vuur1.gif this is the VS IMPOSTER!!!! Can you stop with thiS BULL SHIT!

Originally posted by misskittie:

Ok a friend of mine called and spoke with JP's best friend. He isnt dead and that was a really fucked up joke to play. He's pissed!

MissKittie,

It is true. If u don't beleive me, so be it.

Sorry to be the one to break the news.

Oh, and on a side note, would u be interested in buying a bridge. I'll get u a real good deal. Promise. If so, meet at the base of the Brooklyn bridge at 6pm. Let me know, okay?

VS

MissKittie,

Oh, and on a side note, would u be interested in buying a bridge. I'll get u a real good deal. Promise. If so, meet at the base of the Brooklyn bridge at 6pm. Let me know, okay?

VS

VS - stormzap1.gif vs stormzap1.gif VS

MissKittie,

VS

Yea know what asshole I dont think thats funny. Anyway, JP is in a meeting right now. I doubt his corpse is sitting in the chair. No matter what, thats wrong to say and you should go to hell!

------------------

~*~* You wanna touch it?~*~*

VS

I like SF and I like JP but...I gotta give you this one! That was funny as hell biggrin.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

disco_anim_bf16.gif A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

i've gone to SF once, and haven't been back. since the last time, i've heard about 3 people dying (the night i went apparently some woman died), and numerous others getting sick. i go twilo a lot, and at the end of july (the last pvd show), man died, and the shit hit the fan. people were saying twilo was going to get shut down, etc. now, there is a big sign when you enter about undercover police on the premises. my question is, there seems to be a lot of shit going down in SF, yet i don't hear of anybody talking about raids, undercover police, arrests, etc. Does SF get completely ignored? are there undercover police there, or any security presence?

Originally posted by misskittie:

Yea its real funny. Maybe we should tell everyone you fuckin died. Now THAT would be hilarious!

Why don't you fucking take it easy.

It was obviously a joke, and it flew over your head.

His post wasn't malicious, but yours was.

Totally unneccesary.

------------------

Din Da Da

VS

NEXT TIME ILL JUMP AND MAYBE IT'LL HIT ME IN THE HEAD!

lmfao.

You guys get soo uptight sometimes.

------------------

MissKittie<BR>

Ohhh Im soo hurt that you dont like me. You think I give a shit??!?!?!?!? This is a computer.....like I care. Ohhh Im sooo hurt...someone from the COMPUTER dont like me. Oh woe is me.

I have a million friends in real life...unlike many people who rely on the computer for friends, I dont need a computer to make more!

------------------

catwink1.gif

[This message has been edited by misskittie (edited 09-11-2000).]

Originally posted by nycedee:

i've gone to SF once, and haven't been back. since the last time, i've heard about 3 people dying (the night i went apparently some woman died), and numerous others getting sick. i go twilo a lot, and at the end of july (the last pvd show), man died, and the shit hit the fan. people were saying twilo was going to get shut down, etc. now, there is a big sign when you enter about undercover police on the premises. my question is, there seems to be a lot of shit going down in SF, yet i don't hear of anybody talking about raids, undercover police, arrests, etc. Does SF get completely ignored? are there undercover police there, or any security presence?

There are plenty of undercover cops & security at Factory, from what I've heard they meet their quota of arrests early in the evening & then they're outta there. I also think Factory pays the city a lot of bribes to stay open with everything that goes on in there.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."