Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory

tara19

Ok, I am just curious, I have never been to SF and I kinda want to go, just for the experience, but I have heard that it really sucks. I heard that it is just a big warehouse and people are drugged up and drunk all over and just falling down everywhere. Is it worth me going???

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

angel_blue.gif

Originally posted by neptune:

R U SERIOUS??? hahahaha

go and find out for yourself....

I am not saying that there is anything wrong with drugs or drinking, b/c I do it myself. I just don't want to go and there's people throwing up all over the place, not only that, I don't want to waste my money going there and I hate it. That's wahy I was jsut asking what people thought!

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

angel_blue.gif

curiousity killed the cat. in this case it may actually be true

i say go for, so then at least you can make your own judgement. who knows, you may love it, become a factory head and leave cnyc for deeper.lol

i suggest going with a few guy friends if you can, just for a little protection, or somebody who's been there before.

don't go until 3

Originally posted by nycedee:

curiousity killed the cat. in this case it may actually be true

i say go for, so then at least you can make your own judgement. who knows, you may love it, become a factory head and leave cnyc for deeper.lol

i suggest going with a few guy friends if you can, just for a little protection, or somebody who's been there before.

don't go until 3

Thanks for the info. I generally don't go to any club without at least one guy with me. No offense but I don't trust you guys and I have had a bad experience with guys at clubs grabbing me and not knowing what is going too far.

------------------

Kat7135672@aol.com

angel_blue.gif

Go there and check it out...i personally am not a fan, but judge for yourself, then check out the other clubs...vinyl fridays (my fav!), twilo fridays n sats, exit... depends on what you want...

-Adam smile.gif

------------------

"Children, come together, in the spirit, OF HOUSE" -Aaron Carl

Originally posted by keanureeves:

What happened, u can't handle all the horny agressive men...........

I can handle a guy dancing close to me. but it gets annoying when you are just alking around and a guy grabs your ass or your chest! And they get carried away, what they hell do they think that we come with the admission for the club????????

------------------

Kat7135672@aol.com

angel_blue.gif

Originally posted by nycedee:

i was there with my girl, and we were walking up the stairs. when we got to the top, she said 3 dudes grabbed her crotch, but couldn't see any of them, cuz it was so dark in there.

...the stairs are not that long! good luck tara

I don't mean to just bash on the guys, some girls are pretty bad as well. I went to Tunnel one night and I went to the bathroom, my bf was waiting for me outside the bathroom and when I came out he said that some girl just walked up to him and grabbed his crotch! I dont get it, I would never be able to do something like that! I have had guys even try to get their hands down my pants

------------------

Kat7135672@aol.com

angel_blue.gif

Originally posted by tara19:

I don't mean to just bash on the guys, some girls are pretty bad as well. I went to Tunnel one night and I went to the bathroom, my bf was waiting for me outside the bathroom and when I came out he said that some girl just walked up to him and grabbed his crotch! I dont get it, I would never be able to do something like that! I have had guys even try to get their hands down my pants

as long as you spread the bashing...lol smile.gif

SF to me is the best......being a guy though. I have had ONLY good times there and I personally don't think anything is like it on a Saturday night. HOWEVER...you must consider I am a guy, (therefore i've never been groped) and I have never been in a completely sober state of mind. The people who I have interacted with there are mostly on the same level as me and they have always been more then willing to talk (female and male) and just hang out with you, like if your there acquaintance. Then again....there are the occasional outbreaks (2 times that I've SEEN all summer) which have always been quickly handled by the security staff...or other attendees. I would definately suggest going once, more so with a trustworthy male friend if you feel the need to.

Originally posted by tara19:

Ok, I am just curious, I have never been to SF and I kinda want to go, just for the experience, but I have heard that it really sucks. I heard that it is just a big warehouse and people are drugged up and drunk all over and just falling down everywhere. Is it worth me going???

I would go just for the experience, like someone else posted there is no other place like it. If you're worried about groping drunks go after 5am.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

Go and see for yourself...it's not that bad smile.gif Honestly (and I AM NOT trying to put down anyone or any club or any type of musik and DJs...that is just MO) I went to Vinyl and Twilo and many other clubs in NYC and let me tell U that druged and drunk people are the same everywhere. When I went to Vinyl I thought that people there were doing SOMETHING (drugs) that I never heard about cause they looked sceary to me and I left. Twilo, Exit and U name it don't look any better at 3 AM in MO. Go to Sound Factory on Sat. night and don't think about some asshole who MIGHT grabb your ass or whatever...just take it as something new...give it a chance and U might like it smile.gif

eek.gif

Listen, there are people there rolling, and trailmixin' and all that....and alot of us know that that is all fun, and good.....but you dont need to go there and do drugs to have a good time. That place is my own personal disney land, and it is for alot of people. now. if you like hard progressive house, and alot of different beautiful people...go to SF....

-Al-

If you really want to avoid getting bothered by guys at SF, you can dress really conservatively. This is of course not right, since women shouldn't have to worry about wearing revealing outfits. But if you are really paranoid of getting groped by guys, this will help you, even more than having male protection.

That said, I think any big dance club can be the harbinger of unwanted ass grabs. (Vinyl is probably the exception)

It all depends on what night you go on..

Friday is younger and it's mostly kids with glowsticks bopping around the place.. Music is iight, and its gets dead early, around 5ish..

Saturday is older and is more a party crowd.. Lotta drugs, real good music ( usually ), good looking people ( for the most part ) and the party goes till the afternoon hours..

I would reccomend saturday nights ( if you decide to go )..

------------------

cart04.gif

I have a question, I went to SF a lot last winter and had nothing but fun. Obviously there has been a lot of talk of it going down hill, now do you mean downhill rapidly as in the past few months or over a longer period? How is it in comparison to last winter? I haven't been since Jan or Mar and I want to go again but I don't want to waste my time. Thx!!

------------------

blultbar.gif

disco_anim_bf16.gif A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.