Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone ever been caught by securtiy w/drugs

220bpm

They can kick you out, they can confiscate and/or destroy the pills, or they can arrest if you (if they're Narcs) and they think yer distributing.

Or, as was just mentioned, they can do nothing. All depends on the circumstances....

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Originally posted by 220bpm:

In a larger club? I am not talking about 100 pills or anything but a couple of pills or a jar.

What do they do to you?

Whay can happen?

They can do anything they want, they pretty much got you by the balls if your caught selling or doing drugs... DAM, I seen some fucked up shit happen to people before, those boucners are ruthless ...

------------------

dancer-10.gif Put some pep in your step DANCER-11.GIF

[This message has been edited by frankie_pep (edited 09-14-2000).]

Back in 98 at Tunnel we got caught. This seurity guard saw me and my girl pop a pill when we thought we were being careful. She started questioning about our friend who was the guy who gave us the pills. Needless to say, she grabbed us by our wrists and dragged us down the hall and through us out. She wouldnt even let us grab our coats and it was freezing!!! They caught our friend and too 85 pills that he had and through him out.

Im sure his pills were given to the house dealers and recirculated though.

------------------

catwink1.gif

once i was caught in tunnel smokin pot...one of the bouncers grabbed me by my wrist,,dragged me to the back...made me empty my pockets (i had a half a pill on me)...threatened the shit out of me.....told me to put my shit back in my pockets...and then threw me out...sucked coz i was in there for a total of 1 hour!!

Originally posted by bre5379:

I know in some clubs if you get caught you get the sh!# kicked out of you. My boyfriend got caught with some pills and they took him to a room and kicked the shit out of him. They made some of the kids take their clothes off. Just be careful...

yeah....i've seen this happen to several of my friends...the not too bright ones.....sometimes they take your picture, too...and since they have a copy of your driver's license when you walk IN the door...they sometimes blacklist you form EVERY CLUB.....tell me that doesn't suck.....

------------------

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

AT ROXY IN 98 YOU KNOW HOW THEY WERE WITH SECURITY. THEY MADE ME TAKE OFF MY SOCKS AND CAUGHT ME WITH 16 PILLS. HOW DID THEY KNOW I HAD THEM UNDER MY RIGHT SOCK, I HAVE NO IDEA. THE BETTER PART COMES WHEN I TOLD THE BOUNCER THAT'S ALL I HAD TO MY NAME AND TOLD HIM I HAD SIXTY BUCKS ON ME. I ENDED UP PAYING HIM OFF THE SIXTY BUCKS FOR THE PILLS BACK AND STROLLED RIGHT IN! CAN YOU SAY CROOKED.....I WAS SO LUCKY AND SO HAPPY I PULLED THAT OFF smile.gif

At the Tunnel in 1996, got caught doing bumps by bouncers. Got thrown out and sneaked back in, got found and thrown out again. Had to stay away for a week but always kept going back. Wasn't too much fun having to watch my back the whole night, but was definitely intersting.

I was going to my most favorite spot "The SF" and my boyfriend asked me to put the six jars we had in my shoes...So I am down the block and around the corner, I put the j's in my shoes and were off...We get to the bouncers and they frisk my man and they ask me to step to the side...At this point I am bugging the fuck out...They ask me to take off one of my shoes and they find three jars, then they ask me to take off my other shoe, and what came rolling out, the other three, they take them and they are like surrounding me and I didn't know what the hell was going to happen...One of the bouncers came over to me and whispered in my ear, "Are you gonna do it or are you gonna sell it?", and I replied, "I'm gonna do it," and they gave me back all of it and said have a good night...unfucking believable....!!!

Guest christie

I got caught once in SF with a jar.

Wasnt even touched yet!

opened cap to do a bump when a flashlight shone on my wrist!! he just opened his hand... i said oh cmon... he said give it up now!!!!!!!

There were like 4 of them in a line must have been doing alittle collection! lol

I also got caught at the tunnel, at the bathrooms upstairs, my friend was looking out for the bouncers as i went to a stoll to take a bump, when i came out this huge black guy was holding him by the wrist saying something to his ear with mean look on his face. I wasn't gonna leave my friend hanging, so i came up to him and he gave us a whole speech asking us mostly about how our parents would react if they found out that we do drugs. And he would get really frustrated and treatened to kick the shit out of us if we kept denying it. So after treating us some more with police and reapeting clubs drug policies he told us that we can be free from all charges for two easy payments of $20, make all checks payable to 'BIG BAD BLACK GUY'

------------------

rightBabe.gif

A friend of mine got caught at Tunnel about to drop two bumps. He dropped them on the floor and was looking for them when a small old man came over all pissed off (presumable the owner, this guy was not a bouncer), and started screaming at my friend, "What did you drop them?" He then proceeded to stomp on the ground crushing the pills and said that if he ever pulled that shit again he would kick the shit out of him.

I was going to my favorite club, (by the way, I am scared to mention, on this board anyway) the Sound Factory. I was with my man and he had some cereal he wanted to sell, he had six bowls full, so I put three in each shoe, (all the way down the block and around the corner), and was headed up the stairs towards the bouncers. My man went to one side and I went to the other...they let him through and they asked me to step to the side..At this point I am bugging the fuck out and they ask me, "Can you take your shoe off, and out they roll, and "Can we see your other one", and out they roll. Well, now its like a frenzy, and all these bouncers are surrounding me, and one of them comes up to me and whispers in my ear, "are you gonna do it or are you gonna sell it", and I replied, "I'm gonna do it of course", and I put my hand out got my shit, and they let me by, and said "Have a good night"...unfucking believeable right?

the club is jumpin pumpin, you are totally buggin out, overlooking the main floor on the stage, the lights are just insane, the music just amazing, that perfect moment, all of a sudden there is a flash, lightning, you see the people dancing in front of you, flash, lightning, you see a circle of bouncers kicking the last living shit out of some poor guy in front of you, flash lightning, the club is jumpin pumpin

True story, atleast the way I remember it, two seconds later I completely forgot it ever happened, but the fun memories were brought back later in the evening when one of my friends was no where to be found. Turns out it was his lucky day.

Basicly its all about luck, sometimes you get the good bouncers, sometimes you dont. I think I have seen everything happen, from them letting you go, to bouncers bumping with you, or just completely beating you senseless. Its all luck.

Got caught once in NY, Twice in Miami. First time was at the MIX: Was taking a bump from somebody's bullet and next thing I know there's this flashlight shining in my face. Besides being all K'ed out, I was in shock. Guy comes up and just takes the bullet away. He then comes by later and tells me he's sorry but he has to do that since they've been getting a lot of heat. Next time was at Shadowlounge: My friend pops off the top of this shampoo bottle to pour G in his drink standing in front of EVERYONE in THE MIDDLE OF THE VIP LOUNGE. I'm shocked he didn't get shot. Next best thing though - they take him outside (me too since I'm with him)and we proceed to get searched by Miami's finest. Luckily they found nothing else, told him to dump the rest of the G and sent us on our way.

Finally at Exit, I was being searched on the line, the security guard finds 2 pills (after a thorough molestation) looks at them, put them in his pocket and just keeps searching, and then let me in.

That last incident was over a year ago. No problems since. Just be careful though. From the people I know that got nailed in NY, It seems as if NY security just looks to make a buck or recirculate, or have a free-for-all beatin on somebody. Miami is def. tougher, and it's a miracle we didn't get carted away in a miami cop car due to somebody else's god'like complex.

I got got caught smoking herb (well getting ready to smoke) at Big Roxy Fridays a few years back, I sat on the couch with my g/f & asked her to hold the bowl we snuck in while I broke the weed up, I was being on the DL, or so I thought, speaking to her while I was breaking it up, then all of the sudden, lights all in my face. They made me open my hand, took the weed & threw it on the floor, they made her open her hand & looked at the bowl & left it at that, they then searched me, I had 2 pills & a jar in my change pocket, they never found it & said "Since you've cooperated I'll let you stay".

Another time I got busted in Limelight smoking, we were all the way upstairs & there was a group of kids on the edge of the stairs smoking, so we decided if anyone smelled anything those kids would get blamed, so we lit up too, the kids finished & left, all of the sudden 2 bouncers come running up the stairs, my g/f walks up to them & says somethjing to the effect "I know why you're up here, it wasn't us". As she's saying this one of the bouncers has his light in my grill & smoke is pouring out my mouth & nose, they were like "It wasn't you, your man has pot smoke coming outta his face", they then grubbed a cigarette from me & told us to leave the area.

Finally, 2 weeks in a row "I" got busted smoking again in Sound Factory, the first time, it wasn't actually me, it was a kid that one of my friends passed the blunt too thinking he was with us. The second time, it was the very next week, in the same exact spot (stupid yes I know) the bouncer took it out of my g/f hand, took 2 hits, said "Are you trying to get me fired ? The security office is right there.", he then put it out, asked who it belonged to & I said "It's mine", he handed it right over & walked away.

I guess I should stop puffing in clubs huh ?

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

This one time at Twilo maybe a year ago I was standing on line with my boyfriend and a bunch of my friends. In order to smuggle a lot of pills in, my BF had this great idea of me wearing one of those scrunchy things in my hair like I used to in 6th grade. He had torn a little hole in the thing, put about 25 pills in there and sewed it back up. Once we got in there we were just gonna tear the thing open and my BF was gonna put the pills in his pocket. Well, while standing on line, the thing started to fall out of my hair so I tried to fix it. Needledd to say it ripped right the fuck open in front of one of the bouncers on line. You should've seen all the people on line trying to grab this shit off the floor. The bouncer just made us get off the line and told us never to come back. We tried ta salvage as much as we could but people on the mine made out better than we did. Oh well...it makes for a good story,

Originally posted by alexz:

Also can someone please explain to me why every one insists on hiding shit in their socks, sneakers, other places? Just wear briefs and put it in the undies damn it, they never check there

Go along with alex and u guys wouldn't have any of these problems.

i got a good one

one nite @ exit i was gettin 2 pills for a friend and on the way i was like what the hell one for me too. so thats 3 pills..

i go to buy em and i am like 3 so the dealer gives me one and i put it in my pocket and then he gives me 2 more and all of sudden i see 2 bouncers chargin @ us so i toss the 2 pills on the floor and we get cariied in the back..

we emptied our pockets and i had the one pill and a jar... so we go to the main secruity office and the head of secruity comes in and he is talkin to the dealer and is like why you got all this money and he says that it was from a "home buisness" LOL and he goes OK tell how much you got here to the dollar and you are free if not you are dealin and he goes i don't know how much but it is MY MONEY and then the bouncer is like on his walkie talkie "ok call the cops inside we got a dealer in here" and the kid is like no no no and the bouncer goes ok so it is MY MONEY now, right?

and the best part was he asks me why i was back there and i was like i had a jar and a pill in my pocket and he asks me where i was buying it from and i point to the dealer and he goes ok they took the pill from you right? and i was like yea and goes here is you 20$ back and the jar go back inside...

i was so happy... but the thing was i was really buyin 3 and i tossed 2 when they came up so i lost 40$

------------------

oasis guestlist

201-725-8858, oasis9389@aol.com

Also can someone please explain to me why every one insists on hiding shit in their socks, sneakers, other places? Just wear briefs and put it in the undies damn it, they never check there. Once I saw some retard hide a jar in his mouth, when the bouncer told him to take off his shoes, the idiot started talking and it fell out, just when I think it doesnt get any worse people still amaze me with their stupidity