Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why girls like black guys

robocock

Ummmmm . . . this is the most ridiculous post I've read yet . . . but as far as women being attracted to black men because of their endowment is false! At least for me.

My bf is black and his endowment had nothing to do with me dating him!! cwm25.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Do you believe in love at first sight or do I need to walk by again?"

angel.gif

I think I can kind of understand where he is coming from. As a black female, I don't care what type of person someone wants to date, because it has nothing to do with me. I went to a college that was (or still is) at least 85% or more white. I had no problem with it. The interestig thing though was that for some of the black guys, some were assholes, some were not, these girls were like throwing themselves to them like they were the shit. The was one girl in particular that went out with this one black guy then dumped him to go out with the guys best friend. I mean c'mon, that whole thing is a myth because there are plenty of men of other races with big dicks as well as there are black men with little ones. But why is there such a preoccupation with the size of one's member? I don't see it or get it. For all I know I might be talking shit but oh well, that my opinion.

My $0.02

~*Jam*~

------------------

Non esco con Tizio, Caio e Sempronio. Forse Caio!

Originally posted by eggmok:

gee . . .

i don't know . . .

I wonder if long dong silver is still alive... Prolly in a wheelchair if he is... I doubt he could still walk around in old age.

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gif

"Takin' out the suckas, and they don't know how I did it!!!"

munch.GIF

Originally posted by feroxnyc:

Where did you get this conception from , because it makes no fucking sense. Since when are black guys better in the sack then anybody else. Total nonsense if you ask me.

if anything us Greek man are better in bed(jk).

Nicko

I second that Greek notion!!!!

------------------

It's all in the music

I think most black girls are disgusting for the most part, I don't exactly know why. But the few that I do find beautiful, are skinny, small lipped, and have a petite ass. For those of you that do like the fat ass though, I commend you.

As for black men pulling the most girls, well............I doubt it.

A quick comment on what I've read so far. You wouldn't do yourself any favours by judging all 'blacks' on the basis of your experiences with 'black' Americans. The population of 'blacks' in this country doesn't even match that of the most populous in Africa, Nigeria.

INHO, 'black' is a state of mind in this country. Moreover, what has been termed 'black' in this discussion doesn't apply to those of us in the diaspora. Similarities between 'black' Americans and others in the diaspora (Africa,Caribbean and Middle-east): absolutely sweet FA / zilch.

As for the stereotype of the supposed superior endowment and virility of 'black' males - who gives a toss? Any bumptious, 'black' male boasting on such has a huge chip on his shoulder and is using the myth to his advantage. C'est tout.

Might I remind the Greek (or American?) who passed the comment on cotton-picking that perhaps he should ask a fellow Turk for a dissection of the word 'Greece'. Why has Greece been petitioning so diligently for a name change (Hellas)? Consider making comments that don't condemn yourself in the future. Besides did that contribute to the discussion?

Ova n' out....

------------------

Eilated

[This message has been edited by crazylegz (edited 09-19-2000).]