Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone else go Tanning...

risa06

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

I've been going tanning for years..Even had a home face-tanner once..but anyway, it is good to tan to get that natural-looking glow, not to look like leather...misskittie, Not only are those white lines under my boobs annoying, how about under the buttcheeks..What a place for them, huh?? and don't forget the armpits if you don't tan properly, LOL!!!!

You are hysterical!

cwm4.gif

Yea I use to tan wayyy to much. I looked nasty too Ill admit it. I had this horrible orange brown mixture. YUCK! But now I go once a week...usuallly Saturdays.

This tans lines though...I odnt have them under my booty. I dont think I do at leat...Ill have to bend over in front of the mirror tongiht! (lol)

And even though I tan with my arms up, I cant get my armpits colored. A few eeks ago i didnt have a hair tie though so I had to let my hair hang down. Well that wasnt a pretty mark it left either!

cwm24.gif

------------------

Disco-02.gif

tanning isn't on my list of priorities... I do like the sun..

but The Artful don't wanna get all wrinkled up!!

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gif

"Takin' out the suckas, and they don't know how I did it!!!"

munch.GIF

I do the stand up too hon! But I put my arms dowen about 5 minutes into it. For some reason, if I leave my arms up the entire session, the front top of my arms dont get tan. But i dont put my arms down against my body. i STAND KINDA OF WITH THEM IN FRONT OF ME AND AWAY.I must look like a robot!

------------------

catwink.gif

Disco-02.gif

I live in Florida and go tanning once a week. Florida has more tanning salons per capita than anywhere else in the U.S isn't that sick . I'd rather pay $10 for 10 minutes than lay out in the hot sun for a half hour on each side anyway. My tanning salon got these new high power stand up tanning booths. They are awesome 10 minutes and I'm done.

haven't gone tanning in a while, but am def going again soon, cause i used to go twice a week (had a friend who worked at a salon - hookup. biggrin.gif) . . . cause last time rob and i had a contest, and he got burnt and my parents ridiculed him . . . then we stayed at my house in the hamptons and a week of the beach (for 2 people who are never in the sun) fried us . . .

when i do go, I go for 20 minutes in the Orbitz, usually . . .

<<<<my white ass definetly needs to be gettin some color!! >>>>

i *like* your white ass sweetie . . . who the hell else sees it but me? lol.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

or

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

i tan 4 times a day 20 minutes before the gym 10 minutes between sets i then drive home then i drive back to the tanning booth tan another 45 minutes and then at night i drink 5 caps of ghb and i fall out in the tanning booth for hours did i mention i flex while i tan

------------------

FLEX LIKE EVERYONE IS WATCHING, DANCE LIKE A MONKEY IN HEAT.

Originally posted by njguido69:

i tan 4 times a day 20 minutes before the gym 10 minutes between sets i then drive home then i drive back to the tanning booth tan another 45 minutes and then at night i drink 5 caps of ghb and i fall out in the tanning booth for hours did i mention i flex while i tan

omg this shit is sooooo funny- LMAO

cwm2.gif

i know so many people exactly like this, i guess that why i find all these posts so funny

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

Skin color is not an issue with me...only because I have none! Red hair = fair skin. I used to lay out when I was younger but eery summer started with a couple days in the house w/sun poisioning. It was horribly painful and then when I would actually think about what was actually happening I would get grossed out. I started thinking about how the skin on a chicken looks after a couple of hours in the oven and that, combined with the pain, pretty much cured my desire for color!

It was confirmed for me a few months ago when I was introduced to my friends' friend. She was pretty but it looked like you could squeeze her cheeks to crack that skin and it would flake off like paintchips. Then I found out she was only 29. I honestly thought she was 10 years older.

I look young for my age and would like to keep it that way!! cwm20.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

disco_anim_bf16.gif A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

Hells Yeah I go tanning... Got to have the tan... Hate bein pale..

And, yes my family hates that I soak myself in the sun. They're old school Asian and deeply believe that: The darker your skin color, the lower your education level...Isnt that messed up?

Hey Kittie, do you bare ass it? I keep my g on to get that line.. Looks hot..BF loves it....

Guest crystalmethodny

Hmm

Im as pale as a ghost, I must be pretty smart!

Whoah!

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

I LOVE natural tanning. Nothing better than lying out on the beach and getting all chocolaty smile.gif But I hate tanning salons. They give you this orangy tan that doesn't look like real tan at all. It's funny though because all of our sorority girls on campus used to be bright orange in the middle of december in Upstate NY. Guys used to make fun of them all the time asking them if they can rub suntan lotion on them. Also, I don't think it's very healthy. I mean natural tan is bad also, but tanning salons, how safe are they?