Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHO do you guys think is a GOOD DJ here in NYC?

Suhel

Just a question that was crossing my mind today? There is always a lot of mention on the board about the international talent of PVD, S&D, Pauk Oak, etc, but which of our LOCAL NY DJ'S do you think has it all and why?

P.S. NO BASHING OF TSETTOS, BORIS, OR JP PLEASE!! This is an intelligent question that I am posting to the club world!

And for the record...I give my vote and props to Mr. Jason Ojeda, who has come a long way to making it big time from the depths of Strong Island!!

- Suhel (aka DJ SUHEL - Dare to dream!!) smile.gif

------------------

Not everybody understands house music. It's a spiritual thing...

[This message has been edited by Suhel (edited 09-21-2000).]

Originally posted by Suhel:

Just a question that was crossing my mind today? There is always a lot of mention on the board about the international talent of PVD, S&D, Pauk Oak, etc, but which of our LOCAL NY DJ'S do you think has it all and why?

P.S. NO BASHING OF TSETTOS, BORIS, OR JP PLEASE!! This is an intelligent question that I am posting to the club world!

i am the best dj in new york i flex and drink ghb and play zombie nation with my armpits

------------------

FLEX LIKE EVERYONE IS WATCHING, DANCE LIKE A MONKEY IN HEAT.

I like Boris JP A-z Ojeda to name a few, and much respect to DT, Junior, JV, EB, and hex hector.But my fav is tsettos i like his tribal proggressavive house style and the way he throws in all of his beats togeather and i like some vocal and he always seems to play the shit i want to hear, like sweet mercuy me, movin up, see the trouble with me,down in the pool, more than life to name a few but not just the selection but the way he spins them togeather. I still remember a set he did 4th of july weekend when he was playing movin up and how he did a great job in slowly then quick in with sweet mercuy me.

just my opinion.

Originally posted by tempkid:

I like Boris JP A-z Ojeda to name a few, and much respect to DT, Junior, JV, EB, and hex hector.But my fav is tsettos i like his tribal proggressavive house style and the way he throws in all of his beats togeather and i like some vocal and he always seems to play the shit i want to hear, like sweet mercuy me, movin up, see the trouble with me,down in the pool, more than life to name a few but not just the selection but the way he spins them togeather. I still remember a set he did 4th of july weekend when he was playing movin up and how he did a great job in slowly then quick in with sweet mercuy me.

just my opinion.

i was there at tempts flexing that weekend and doing ghb i cannot wait to flex at world too do you think he will play zombie nation for me i love zombie nation and relentless and sweet mercy me

------------------

FLEX LIKE EVERYONE IS WATCHING, DANCE LIKE A MONKEY IN HEAT.

Hey njguido69 denny never played zombie nation at all this summer you bitch. I'll beat the juice right out of you then sell it to juiceboy. I'm 100% naturual 190 6ft1" thats all but the real deal will kill that fake sauce shit. Go drink your G and pass out somewhere you bitch. You want to meet up at World so I can lay the smack down on your candy ass.

[This message has been edited by tempkid (edited 09-20-2000).]

[This message has been edited by tempkid (edited 09-20-2000).]

Originally posted by njguido69:

Originally posted by tempkid:

just my opinion.

i was there at tempts flexing that weekend and doing ghb i cannot wait to flex at world too do you think he will play zombie nation for me i love zombie nation and relentless and sweet mercy me

HAHAHA LMFAO!!!

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

in no particular order....jason ojeda, danny tenaglia, denny tsetos, junior vasquez, josh wink. johnny vicious and hex hector are better at remixing than at dj'ing, though theyre still good djs. jonathan peters i'm not crazy about...though i respect what he can do....who else can take a song and mix it, and mix it, and mix it, and mix it...for 20 minutes?!?!? boris was one of the best, but he's dropped off a bit after leaving roxy. armand van helden, if he'd ever start dj'ing in nyc could be one of the best.

no flames please, just my opinion.

Junior used to be a big favourite but i think since he has been at Twilo he has kinda fallen off, skill wise, i just dont think it is there anymore, I was there for his Bday and was really dissapointed not in the programming but in his technical skill...

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

it.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com