Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone here 30 or older?

kimmr

I'm getting up there but still act like I'm 20. Don't have much in common (music wise) with most people I know. Anyone else still lovin the techno, club scene at 30 or up and married w/children?? Opinions only no bashing please.

--------------------

It's all about the music

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo - I'm 30 - Married - 2 children and one on the way. I still look like I'm 18 and party like i'm 18. You can always have fun as long as you have your priorities straight.

I do what I do to have fun, but the family comes first. I really can't complain. Object of the game is to stay responsible. smile.gif

------------------

It's all in the music

Im 32,,,I completely avoided the scene in my late teens and 20s but Im hooked to the music. 'Been going to clubs straight for the past two years.

I'll leave it when the music lets me. Can't keep those beats out of my head.

------------------

There must be a party going on around here!!!

[This message has been edited by turntable (edited 09-16-2000).]

Originally posted by dirtyslapper:

shinedancer - believe me you have the BEST time after you're 30... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

you've got cash, still got energy, and all those 23year old boys seem to just LURRRVE you.. tee hee....

I second that!! I'm 32 and I love those little boys just as much as they love me. Love the music, love to dance...just can't seem to grow the hell up!!!! smile.gif

-----------------

[This message has been edited by dirtyslapper (edited 09-14-2000).]

------------------

angel.gif I LEAD A DOUBLE LIFE bad.gif

you know it's bad when the bouncers look at your ID and say "you do know there's an age limit, don't you". ha ha ha. reduced entry for seniors - yes please!!

what makes me laugh is I got carded when buying CIGARETTES the other day. what's up with that?? OK I might not look 31 but please!!!

Originally posted by bxbomb:

32 here, We should start a geriatric wing of CLUBNY and ask for senior discounts at clubs. As djchris sez priorities come firstAnd Im not out here 2-3x week any more [/quote

bx what club do you like to go to. I'm looking for something that's not taken over by little kids and do you know any clubs that do breakbeats. Any 411 will be appreciated smile.gif

Originally posted by kimmr:

bx what club do you like to go to. I'm looking for something that's not taken over by little kids and do you know any clubs that do breakbeats. Any 411 will be appreciated smile.gif

That's funny, I'm always looking for the clubs that are taken over by the little kids. The stuff they come up with is so amazing. Where do they think up this stuff?

Anyway, for me, the only way to always feel young at heart is to hang with the young...

Shit, try hanging with some friends that are married with children... my kid this, my wife that... I'm like "Shit, I rather be hanging with your kid than listening to your sorry ass."

------------------

Dream a little dream...

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

That's funny, I'm always looking for the clubs that are taken over by the little kids. The stuff they come up with is so amazing. Where do they think up this stuff?

Anyway, for me, the only way to always feel young at heart is to hang with the young...

Shit, try hanging with some friends that are married with children... my kid this, my wife that... I'm like "Shit, I rather be hanging with your kid than listening to your sorry ass."

Your right I guess its just wishful thinking that I would find people my age hanging. Get rid of the guilt trip of leaving the hubby home (joking) I could never talk about the kids while I'm out BUZZ KILL

KIMMR-- I like a little diversity in clubbin so not a regular any where especially since i dont go every week (gotta get a allnite babysitta)But i like to hit younger places like ez said but usually not 18+ thats too young.I like twilo,centrofly,and like a lil hip hop thrown in so Chaos,cheetah,Ohm sometiomes is good. I still havnt hit VINYL and would luv to go with thew CLUB NYERS one fri nite.

31, and going on eleven! I get harshly carded for cigarettes; like I'm using phony id or sumthin! OMG, I'm havin' the time of my life!

And the youger guys, well, what can I say --- a guilty pleasure! They think I'm younger than they are, so here they come, and the guys my age think I'm too young... *sigh* Yeah, it's tough sometimes...

------------------

All for fun and fun for all

mbdewey@yahoo.com

I'm 56! Only discovered clubs when I was 40. Can't live without that music. So, don't think you have to "look" young (in fact, people at clubs are very friendly to me and my friends--they seem delighted that we share this enthusiasm), and don't think you'll EVER have to stop. If you love it, why should you?

Originally posted by packlb:

I'm 56! Only discovered clubs when I was 40. Can't live without that music. So, don't think you have to "look" young (in fact, people at clubs are very friendly to me and my friends--they seem delighted that we share this enthusiasm), and don't think you'll EVER have to stop. If you love it, why should you?

AWESOME!!!