Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHICH IS THE BEST CLUB TO HOOK UP/GET LAID?? VOTE!!!

i rarely hook up at a club....in fact, i dont think i have ever hooked up with someone at a club..

it may sound snotty, but i just dont feel comfortable hooking up with people i don't even know. i like to know their name, and a few other details before i start swaping spit with them..hard to find out things about people in a club. cwm16.gif

I think you're right. it totally has a Lords sound to it.

FG

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Not exactly 100% sure, but isn't there a Lords of Acid song where the chick sings something similar to that??

------------------

"I have only one burning desire...let me stand next to your Fire..."

Going to a club to hook up, man this board has changed.

I've personally never been clubbing to hook up, I go for the music, If I really a spot to meet new girls or people in general I check out the lounges.

I guess Centro-fly is a hook up spot. If you want real sleazy girls go to Webster Hall, went there once long long ago, wont go again. Not Twilo, no way. How can you want to hook up when the music is off the hook!!One of the reasons I love Twilo is the crowd (on good nights) goes for the music, not to score, very cool vibe. People who go to Twilo to hook up are going for the wrong reasons, I've never even seen people making out at Twilo, then again, I recently tend to stay away from the overcrowded and overhyped nights. I hate it when your trying to dance at a club and there are people on the dance floor making out.

i like your flavor of girls Monique, whats up long time no speak.. hows it hangin?

anyway i hardly ever hook up in clubs, i am usually dancing all night and i am hot and sweat drenched. some girls may find it attractive(most don't) but i just don't like to be touched when i am like that...but when i am not bouncing around i have to say factory, is the luckiest place for me....

Originally posted by divalicious:

if, after placing myself directly in his line of vision, making eye contact, giving smiles and displaying my moves on the dance floor, he is still paying no attention to me, i'll forget about him. obviously i'm not the flavor he's looking for!

------------------

get off my dick already... cwm35.gifcwm35.gifcwm39.gifcwm39.gif

[This message has been edited by scramble360 (edited 09-26-2000).]

I don't go to clubs to hook-up or put on a show for anyone.. I am not on exhibit nor will I perform any of my hidden talents for anyone>>>>!!!!!!

I leave that to the imagination! cwm32.gif

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

sa1227.gif

SF

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

i know you're out there...i can feel you now. i know that you're afraid...that you're afraid of us...afraid of change..i dont know the future..i didnt come here to tell you how this is going to end. i came here to tell you how it begins. im going to hang up this phone, and im going to show these people what you dont want them to see. im going to show them the world....a world with out you....a world withough rules or controls a world without borders or boundries..... a world where anying is possible where we go from there is a choice i leave to you--Neo

Clubbers dont fall,they trip, and roll-Erm

Originally posted by dv8:

Going to a club to hook up, man this board has changed.

I've personally never been clubbing to hook up, I go for the music, If I really a spot to meet new girls or people in general I check out the lounges.

I guess Centro-fly is a hook up spot. If you want real sleazy girls go to Webster Hall, went there once long long ago, wont go again. Not Twilo, no way. How can you want to hook up when the music is off the hook!!One of the reasons I love Twilo is the crowd (on good nights) goes for the music, not to score, very cool vibe. People who go to Twilo to hook up are going for the wrong reasons, I've never even seen people making out at Twilo, then again, I recently tend to stay away from the overcrowded and overhyped nights. I hate it when your trying to dance at a club and there are people on the dance floor making out.

True, most of us go to Twilo to listen to music and dance, but I've seen tons of ppl making out there too...hey, I've been guilty of that as well. Though I'm totally against making out on the dance-floor!

------------------

Thank GAWD for the music...!

Originally posted by firegirl:

f***ing funny as hell. LMAO.

I believe divalicious and I will be holding "don't hate me because I'm beautiful" meetings weekly.

what's that 90s song?..."I'm fabulous, I'm sexy, I'm gorrrgeous..."

FG

while shopping with a couple of cute but semi-conservative girls in bang bang, i was totally talking them up and encouraging them to buy some sexy outfits. they told me that i should do motivational speaking to women who want to release their sexiness...

"I am thin and gorgeous!" - Absolutely Fabulous song (i loved that show)

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

i dont know about nyc...

ive only been there like 7-8 times

batting .500

in boston, my bar/club

the purple shamrock

its a spawning ground...

in the boston herald a quote went like this...

"if you cant get laid @ the shamrock, YOU ACNT GET LAID!!"

Typical irish boston bar wink.gif

------------------

djjoshuacarl.com

[O!]{}[O!]