Clubplanet Nightlife Community

holiday pounds .. adding up ..

+6 pounds in 30 days. Anyone know of a way to lose it as fast, and keep it off? Joey Dollaz, thanks for the offer, but I've way too much leftovers floating around as it is.

------------------

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

well i haven't gained any weight but my butt needs a workout b/c i'm considering purchasing my first thong bikini for my trip to miami in march. i mean, i wouldn't want to be overdressed on the beach or anything....time to do some butt crunches!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

I wanna try fat trappers. but i have this small fear of 'oily, runny poohs'

ahahahhahaaha thats one of the side effects.. is it worth it?

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"A good man is hard to find, A hard man is Good to find"
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

dontdrinkanddrive.gif

Originally posted by uknjx2:

well i haven't gained any weight but my butt needs a workout b/c i'm considering purchasing my first thong bikini for my trip to miami in march. i mean, i wouldn't want to be overdressed on the beach or anything....time to do some butt crunches!!

You and me both, Nicki. Though I won't be wearing a thong bikini in Miami...

------------------

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

I wanna try fat trappers. but i have this small fear of 'oily, runny poohs'

ahahahhahaaha thats one of the side effects.. is it worth it?

In my opinion I wouldn't do it. Just try to lose the weight naturally. Don't waste your money on that stuff. Just my opinion though.

Breann

5 pounds since T-giving!

I know it's not a lot and if that's all I'm going to gain and it falls off in the spring I'll be happy.

But...there is always that fear..."maybe that's not where it ends...maybe this is just the beginning!!" It's easy to feel that way, especially after losing a ton of weight recently.

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

COME GET SOME!! Ugggh 184# this morning. Whoever wants, you can have until I'm at 160 or so.

get the hell out of here!!! and why don't you want to wear a thong?? hee hee hee....

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

COME GET SOME!! Ugggh 184# this morning. Whoever wants, you can have until I'm at 160 or so.

I got you beat. I'm at 192, up from 170. I've been lifing weights, but no running is the culprit (and one too many cases of beer)..OH WELL...Time to run again....in April!

------------------

AIM: Spragga25

Originally posted by uknjx2:

get the hell out of here!!! and why don't you want to wear a thong?? hee hee hee....

ummmm....yeah. nope, no reason.

(i can hear dollaz getting sick again...LMAO)

cwm27.gif

------------------

In my case it's not only x-mas time when I gain weight. I gained a lot since I came to NY year and a half ago. I need to do something soon!!! I am not able to fit in my old jeans anymore! cwm24.gifcwm3.gifcwm24.gif

------------------

AIM amallkavila

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

I am like a fucking yo-yo i can't stay the same weight for more than an hour. All I have to do is smell Christams Dinner and my ass grows!!! I hate being a girl anyone with me?

Oh yeah and while we are on the topic, MEN:

I know all girls strive to basically be invisible, but what starts to become unattractively skinny? Just curious?

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

Originally posted by exodust:

MEN:

I know all girls strive to basically be invisible, but what starts to become unattractively skinny? Just curious?

i guess if your bones are starting to poke through your skin ... u migth be too skinny ,, i liek skinny chicks tho ... i love small girls the small er the better ... although, for the record i love all types of girls ... and i wont be bias toward any of them !

=)

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by exodust:

I am like a fucking yo-yo i can't stay the same weight for more than an hour. All I have to do is smell Christams Dinner and my ass grows!!! I hate being a girl anyone with me?

Oh yeah and while we are on the topic, MEN:

If you are skinnier than a model, than you are too skinny. Kate Moss is not attractive at all. I think most men like women w/some meat on their bones.

More cushin' for da pushin' cwm1.gif

Guyz...speak up!

-Furn

------------------

-=Keep it trancin'...=-

Originally posted by furnace:

If you are skinnier than a model, than you are too skinny. Kate Moss is not attractive at all. I think most men like women w/some meat on their bones.

More cushin' for da pushin' cwm1.gif

Guyz...speak up!

-Furn

yeah umm kate moss is not attractive ...

WHAT ??? ur trippin ... kate moss is hot ... she migth be skinny but c'mon shes fucking hot ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

I hear ya, I run on a Cross Country Team at school, and I havent ran in over a month now. I feel life a fat,lazy, piece of shit. Plus, I don't have a job!!!!! cwm45.gif

------------------

~The poor long for Riches,

The rich long for Heaven,

But the wise desire Tranquility.~

*"The only good is knowledge. The only evil is ignorance."* Socrates

*Love always starts with a kiss, and ends with a tear.*