Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it just me or this just a VERY BAD DAY!!!!

I'm having SUCH a bad day!! The work I'm doing is extremely boring that I fell almost fell asleep doing it. I feel like my whole entire department is ganging up on me, and EVERYONE I spoke to today is having a VERY BAD DAY!!

Is it just me?? cwm23.gif

All I can say is ONE more hour to go!! THANK GOD!!

BlueAngel

------------------

"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists . . . in the loved one, perfection." -Sydney Portier angel.gif

BluAnglTek.jpg

Casey I think something is definitely in the air. I feel sick and tired of everything today. I don't feel well and I still have a lot of work to do but I feel so lazy just get up... Only 45 more minutes!!!!!!!

------------------

AIM amallkavila

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

I'm right there with ya honey! Dont let it get to you too much. Only one hour to go and when you walk out that door, you can leave it all behind!

Keep smiling...and have a big bowl of ice cream tonight while u snuggle with your honey!

xoxo

kAt

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

casey,

god i was thinking the same thing. i am finding out about many skeletons in the closet that exist in my family, my boyfriend and i just broke up, i am about to burst into tears at work and all i want to do is go out for a cigarette. WAAAAAAAAH!! cwm14.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

I mean it's so bad that I almost banged my head on my keyboard because I was falling asleep!! cwm13.gif

AND all day today I'm thinking about all the phone calls I got last month from head hunters on new jobs! This is so bad!!

BlueAngel

------------------

"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists . . . in the loved one, perfection." -Sydney Portier angel.gif

BluAnglTek.jpg

Originally posted by misskittie:

Keep smiling...and have a big bowl of ice cream tonight while u snuggle with your honey!

xoxo

kAt

Naaaa I'm gonna have a big bowl of Mango sorbet cause I have to watch my diet. Gained way to many pounds over the holidays!! cwm38.gif

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

I had a hang over til 8 pm...but it was worth it cause I had a great new year's...how about you??

I had an AWESOME New Years!! OH how I WISH I could go back to December 31st!! cwm4.gif

Originally posted by kitty19:

god i was thinking the same thing. i am finding out about many skeletons in the closet that exist in my family, my boyfriend and i just broke up, i am about to burst into tears at work and all i want to do is go out for a cigarette. WAAAAAAAAH!! cwm14.gif

Young, from one Korean chickie to another!! Us Korean families have many, many skeletons in our closets!! I don't know what it is but I'm finding new bones EVERYDAY!! Just take it with stride.

As for the bf part. You young girl, Young!! Go taste all the flavors life has to offer!! Don't cry over ONE guy! It's his lost!! Keep your chin up, babe!!

BlueAngel

------------------

BluAnglTek.jpg

Guest crystalmethodny

Im miserable.

Downright.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

work? Zzzzz's here too.

but, if you guys play the stock market (or work for a public company) or have a 401k or whatever, today was the best we've seen in a long time.

didn't benefit everyone, but for those of us that try to shake a few shingles out of the market, it was the first sunny day in about, oh, 3 months.

------------------

DM

Shit, having a great day today, woke up whisling dixie, did a quickie with the hag, found 100 bucks an old lady dropped on the bus, got a raise at work, gonna have me an eggroll for dinner, somebody up there a like a me.

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there

casey, thanx for the vote of confidence. what the fuck is up with korean families yo? i need to put my family into some counseling sessions. seriously.

and it's wednesday.. that must be it.. hold tight girl.. wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

smile.gif

*big hugz* casey - if you need me hunny, call my cell . . . luv you bunches!!! smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

casey, thanx for the vote of confidence. what the fuck is up with korean families yo? i need to put my family into some counseling sessions. seriously.

and it's wednesday.. that must be it.. hold tight girl.. wink.gif

No use! I tried taking my family to counseling and it was just a waste of time. All we did was drive our counselor to drink. That was about it.

Just have to face the fact that Koreans LOVE drama!!!

BlueAngel

------------------

BluAnglTek.jpg

casey,

*big hugz* to you too young, omg i'm sorry frown.gif

but on the bright side, now you can come to i have a dream and hang out w/ me wink.gif j/k

i hope you feel better hun!!

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Keep your head up sweety!!!! The day is almost over and the weekend is almost upon us. Besides, we're hanging out on Friday, you're gonna break me in on the Korean Food thing. I can't wait. So cheer up. Here's something that the doctor ordered...

bios_townspeople_hibbert.gif

P.S- GOOD LOOKING OUT on New Years with that blow-pop!!!!! I saved my jaw!!!!

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

11.gif

-Ricfutures

[This message has been edited by ricfutures (edited 01-03-2001).]

Originally posted by blueangel:

All we did was drive our counselor to drink. That was about it.

Just have to face the fact that Koreans LOVE drama!!!

Word...

------------------

Skip the little dream, go for the BIG one... or cya in the next life...

caveman.gif

Originally posted by ricfutures:

Besides, we're hanging out on Friday, you're gonna break me in on the Korean Food thing. I can't wait. So cheer up. Here's something that the doctor ordered...

P.S- GOOD LOOKING OUT on New Years with that blow-pop!!!!! I saved my jaw!!!!

Yea Rick!! I'm gonna show you what BBQ is all about!! Korean Style!!

I'm glad I saved your jaw . . . I'm sure Mia was relieved as well!! wink.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

BluAnglTek.jpg