Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How does your lady / Man smell?

Just being going on about this in another thread...

I am a string beleiver in all things science and attraction is governed by chemicals. I was reading somewhere that we don't fall back on our basic instincts anymore, but one sure fire was is your sence of smell..

We all must have been in a relationship when you just carn't get enough of the comforting feeling that you get from the other persons scent (without perfume/aftershave & BO)

Ok i know this is about as romantic as colonic irrigation.. but there is some fact in it..

So quick poll, do you like the scent of your lover?

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Just being going on about this in another thread...

I am a string beleiver in all things science and attraction is governed by chemicals. I was reading somewhere that we don't fall back on our basic instincts anymore, but one sure fire was is your sence of smell..

We all must have been in a relationship when you just carn't get enough of the comforting feeling that you get from the other persons scent (without perfume/aftershave & BO)

Ok i know this is about as romantic as colonic irrigation.. but there is some fact in it..

So quick poll, do you like the scent of your lover?

Sorry to hear that this girl doesn't smell right. Oh wait I forgot, I'm not talking to you! cwm10.gif

But to answer your ?--YES!!! wink.gif

------------------

=)

LOVE IT!!

You're absolutely right, nothing gross about it. He gets up really early in the morning for work and I always steal his pillow because it smells like him smile.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

It's true, my boyfriend has a subtle distinct scent that drives me nuts. Long after we leave each other I can still smell him on my clothes. I love it.

The same applies to him, he tells me that he can smell me on his clothes. Neither one of us are big perfume/cologne users, just our natural musk?! cwm16.gif

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

I definitely suffer from pillow/shirt/coat what have you sniffing syndrome. :-)

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

i know exactly what your talking about!! not the cologne smell but the real scenty smell......i used to love that when i had a special someone........................ugh!! now i'm depressed frown.gif

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Yeah most girls I have know have noticed it, like somebody said the sweater/pillow syndrome... but I get the same.

This article said we shouldn't think too hard about it just smell them and it won't let us down.

Maybe we should take a leaf from the dogs books and just go round sniffing each other in the street wink.gif Or get rid of dating agencies and replace them with body odor donors... that was you could be sent some smples have a sniff and choose from there smile.gif

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

mine smells like sweaty palms...am looking for new romance. any takers? cwm27.gif

I wish I could help you! But I guess I'm not your type!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

No guys then?

I'll speak for my guy.

He's always sniffing me! I get paranoid and start asking "Why are you doing that?...Do I smell?...Is it my breath?..." Then he tells me that he's just smelling me. I ask if it is a bad smell and he says "would I keep smelling if it were?", I ask what I smell like and he always says "like Cathy"

...and he says it in a really cute way cwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gif mushy mushy

------------------

blultbar.gif

Originally posted by cathyo:

I'll speak for my guy.

He's always sniffing me! I get paranoid and start asking "Why are you doing that?...Do I smell?...Is it my breath?..." Then he tells me that he's just smelling me. I ask if it is a bad smell and he says "would I keep smelling if it were?", I ask what I smell like and he always says "like Cathy"

...and he says it in a really cute way cwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gif mushy mushy

Awwwwww cwm38.gif

That's all I have to say about that wink.gif

------------------

=)

Ok but when we are all going out clubbing and we cover our smells with perfume, drug smells etc... how are we to know?

Drug smells. cwm2.gif

Even if a person smells good to you, you it's tough "know" if it'll work out on just the first meeting. Try a second one where there aren't any...drug smells involved wink.gif

Smoking smells are bad too cwm1.gif

------------------

=)

Originally posted by ReginaP:

Drug smells. cwm2.gif

Even if a person smells good to you, you it's tough "know" if it'll work out on just the first meeting. Try a second one where there aren't any...drug smells involved wink.gif

Smoking smells are bad too cwm1.gif

I have given smoking up... and drugs.. i am a new man smile.gif But you do get a drug smell, as you start to sweat the toxins out. Again my ex said i didn't smell right when i had been on the elements.

Originally posted by bratnik:

I love his scent!! Im always late for work because I can never get enough! cwm38.gif

I hear that!! Every day that my b/f doesn't have to work, I'm late to work!! I can't pull myself out of bed.

Worst part about that is, he only works 3 days a week!...I'm late a lot!

------------------

blultbar.gif