Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHY DO SOME GIRLS WEAR OPEN TOED SHOES IN THE WINTER?

I couldnt agree more. . .some people have no common sense!!! cwm11.gif

------------------

~The poor long for Riches,

The rich long for Heaven,

But the wise desire Tranquility.~

*"The only good is knowledge. The only evil is ignorance."* Socrates

*Love always starts with a kiss, and ends with a tear.*

I think these girls are silly. I have to laugh when it rains and you se these girls run into puddles!!!

LMAO

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

PERSONALLY, I THINK SOME GIRLS ARE JUST DUMB...OPEN TOED SHOES ARE FOR SPRING/SUMMER...NOT WINTER WHEN ITS 5 DEGREES OUTSIDE AND YOU WAITING IN LINE AND EVEN IF UR NOT STANDING IN LINE, IT JUST LOOKS DUMB AND NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR COMPLAINTS ABOUT NEEDING SOCKS OR TOES BEIN COLD ....TRUE, AS MOST GIRLS KNOW, THERE ARE A LOT OF CUTE OPEN TOED SHOES BUT NO MATTER HOW GOOD IT LOOKS WITH THE OUTFIT, LEAVE EM AT HOME IN THE WINTER!

The worst thing with girls wearing open toed shoes has to be those toes that look like they are trying to escape over the front of the shoe. Try to buy shoes that fit girls because any toes hanging over the front is not attractive at all.

actually, it is appropriate to wear open toed shoes during the winter if you are wearing certain outfits....i.e. a fancy nice dress must be worn with open toed shoes (black tie affair type dress) but if you are just in a regular outfit going out to a club, then it is definitely inappropriate.

What are you the fashion police, posts like this are just so wack, what the hell do you

care what other girls are doing or wearing

for that matter.

WORRY ABOUT YOUR DAMN SELF

Originally posted by lilclubbincutie:

PERSONALLY, I THINK SOME GIRLS ARE JUST DUMB...LEAVE EM AT HOME IN THE WINTER!

Originally posted by trikki:

The worst thing with girls wearing open toed shoes has to be those toes that look like they are trying to escape over the front of the shoe. Try to buy shoes that fit girls because any toes hanging over the front is not attractive at all.

LOL!

Open Toe Supporter Here!

Yes girls...I'm one of 'em. wink.gif

I love open toe shoes (so does the boyfriend). I think they're sexy. I won't wear them if it's raining or there is snow on the ground, but I could care less about my feet being cold. It's usually my upper body that's always freezing, coat or no coat. (Nothing a couple drinks can't fix) wink.gif

------------------

"Love your enemies...cause your friends may turn out to be a bunch of bastards."

that's like saying why do girls wear lil cute tops and skirts in the middle of winter. no, it's no optimal in 30 degree weather, but its fine in the club. what do you care anyway, it's not YOUR toes that are cold.

p.s. don't sweat me cause my feet are cute. cwm7.gif

Originally posted by trikki:

That is the funniest thang!!! In the summer when I wear open toe shoes, that is my biggest phobia. People try to tell me other people won't notice.....nice to know I was right!!!!

cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

I think this is for attract people attention, and they did very well.

I've seen one of this girl with open toed shoes and with very short skirt, just going out the day after the storm in NYC (NYE in fact) and when she walked in the lobby of the hotel for getting out, i promise you that everybody (me with ) were looking at this girl...I think it's a provocation, i have nothing against that, only if the girl don't come and say something like "hey don't look at me like that...", you know the kind of girl im talking about...fawkin B***H..., they have to assume people intent gaze.

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

Email : tomixfromparis@hotmail.com

Originally posted by littled:

that's like saying why do girls wear lil cute tops and skirts in the middle of winter. no, it's no optimal in 30 degree weather, but its fine in the club. what do you care anyway, it's not YOUR toes that are cold.

p.s. don't sweat me cause my feet are cute. <a  href="]http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/smilies/cwm7.gif' alt='cwm7.gif'>

Well said!!

------------------

"Love your enemies...cause your friends may turn out to be a bunch of bastards."

Originally posted by littled:

p.s. don't sweat me cause my feet are cute. cwm7.gif

thats right girl!!! smile.gif ...why do some people care about things like that???...just go out and have fun!!! smile.gif .........Lola

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"