Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A sign that you have been clubbin' and partyin' too much...

bro everything i do revolves around twilo's schedule. my friends'll be like, yo we're going skiing next saturday, and i'll be like, cant do it, dj xyz's gonna be at twilo friday nite, and he only comes like x times a year, and last time he was here he tore shit up etc etc etc...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Originally posted by p00h:

bro everything i do revolves around twilo's schedule. my friends'll be like, yo we're going skiing next saturday, and i'll be like, cant do it, dj xyz's gonna be at twilo friday nite, and he only comes like x times a year, and last time he was here he tore shit up etc etc etc...

I hear ya...I already have my schedule planned out for february @ Twilo...every week something is gonna be happenin'...they might as well stuff my ass in the closet now...

------------------

duvet.gif

you're so twisted...hold me...i am nice and easy...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

exitsux@deeznutz.org

You see blinking colored lights in Laguardia airport and you think 'Ooooh pretty' and HAVE to walk in that direction.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Our souls had wings once, when we lived amongst the Gods. And now, in exile, we remember our former state from time to time when we look upon beauty or fall in love. When you fall in love you feel all sorts of sensations inside you, painful and pleasant all at once. It is your wings sprouting. Poets and philosophers describe Eros in images of wings and metaphors of flying. For love is a movement, that carries earning hearts from over here...to over there." -anonymous.

you start carrying around a change of clothing just in case. . .

when people ask if you smoke, you reply "cigarettes?"

the sun?? ummm, what's that? cwm20.gifcwm35.gif

------------------

women are my favorite drug. . . they're the ones that fuck you up the most!!

Originally posted by keshiki:

well i would never have the original problem of finding flyers in my bathroom because either 1) i don't take the damn flyers to begin with or 2) i throw them out the minute after i take them

thanks.

then you're really special...

------------------

duvet.gif

got to let it ride, baby...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

exitsux@deeznutz.org

... you've got a picture of Twilo as your wallpaper on your computer AT WORK, and have no problem explaining what "progressive trance" is to colleagues ...

... you start drinking Red Bulls at breakfast instead of coffee ...

... you consider it a good idea to quit your job and follow Sasha or PVD around the world like some late-60s Deadhead ...

... you easily throw terms like "seratonin uptake inhibitor" into a conversation ....

... you feel the need to greet everyone you meet with a big hug, including cab drivers and that teenage girl who bags your groceries at the corner store ...

... and lastly ... you spend at least two hours a day on ClubPlanet to find the next party!!

I found a flyer from a 1995 limelight party in my FREEZER at home once. I really don't know what to say about that lol.

I still have some from 1994-1996 and some that are old, yellowing, wrinkling and covered in "substances" lol.

What about more empty jars in your desk drawer than paperclips? Or 104208975 business cards of people you dont remember that say shit like "mental substance delivery" or just like a weird name and number and NOTHING else..... Afterhours cards with just an address and thats it lol

The weirdest thing is seein those old flyers from the mid 90s and realizing that most of the people on them you ended up working with, becoming friends with , or even hooking up with....so funny how you come into the scene so amazed and impressed by everything then years later you realize how far you have come.....(But then you face the "where now, what next" problem....)

lol its that sunday evening rambling.....

MissDiva

------------------

xoxo "Drugs may be the wrong path...but at least its a scenic route!" xoxo

MissDiva19@aol.com

......when you can easily name all the food you've eaten and when you've slept the last few weeks (and both are in single figures) cwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...........And the latest ETA 4 NYC is end Jan 2001 (I love the INS!)-----------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

When you and your friend(also a clubber) talk about joining "Clubber Anonymous" (if there is such a thing)

When you get your credit card statement and all the transactions are from "Twilo, New York"

Pintu

------------------

They call me Pin2 short for Pintu

Is there a Pin1 and Pin3???

I say I say ol'chump how you say "LETS PARTY"

"Imigination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein

"We all feel better in the DARK!" -PSB

pintuj@hotmail.com

http://www.angelfire.com/nj3/PinJinTu/Pintu.html

sashaandjohndigweed.jpg

Originally posted by p00h:

yep, i'm with Pooh on this one (ahem, someone was missing on Friday....) and also when you decide to stay home one weekend night and your roommates keep asking you "what's wrong?"

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

i know i have definately been clubbing too hard cuz when i go to work saturday night all my fellow workers look at me and go "twilo again right... how many did u take this time"... that and the fact that two weeks again after twilo i went to work and sat down in the middle of the banquet hall and laid down for like 5 min.... wasnt really tired just felt like staring at the lights on the ceiling.. weird huh

------------------

"He who laughs last didnt get it"

"It takes a big man to cry... takes a bigger man to laugh at that man"

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

i keep finding twilo water bottles all over my apt. and in my car...1/2 empty, i guess from the ride home. there are four in my car right now and i know there are at least two in my room!! gotta love the h20 straight from the twilo freshwater spring!! ha ha!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

when i clean out my car every two weeks, and i find dead glowsitcks and bottles of water everywhere. Of course what makes it more disturbing, is that i don't use glowsticks, and never buy water only ripped force. Odd. Another sign is when you can name what is going on at like 5 venues a day for the weekend, and none of which you actually intend on going to.

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

"People who talk in metaphors should shampoo my crotch"

"and remember Kids, You Can't spell cracKed out with K"

aol IM=MikE420DKE