Clubplanet Nightlife Community

0o0"TRAFFIC"0o0

its not the same girl but really does look like her! definitely some FABULOUS cinematography, thats so funny I mentioned that in the middle of the movie....fantastic. But I think the first half dragged on a little, everyone was getting antsy. Def very powerful though smile.gif Makes you wanna go rent all the old drug movies !

MD

------------------

xoxo "Drugs may be the wrong path...but at least its a scenic route!" xoxo

MissDiva19@aol.com

this movie's cinematography was excellent. the plot developing was very tarantino like, but it's refreshing to see movies with an artistic take these days.

i loved the choice of colors they used in this movie. the mexico scenes were always in this dusty, yellow brown color. in contrast, they made michael douglas' daughter a stark pale person-- almost to accentuate her white, upper class, suburban image.

i thought that daughter's story was a bit extreme and far-fetched, but i thought it was nice to bring it out to that extreme-- it is a hollywood movie.

benicio del toro (the cop in mexico) is fuckin hot! he's on the cover of black book magazine and damnnnnn....! cwm24.gif ladies, keep your eyes out on this one--

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif