Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GOOD BYE my friends I will miss you so much :(

OK so it's now official.. As many of you already know I am leaving back to Czech Republic on Monday..I am having hard times now because I realized how much I will miss NY, clubbing and my friends here. I hope I will get i-net connection at home soon so I can at least post on the board. In my country i-net is pretty expensive, so you won't see me here that often as I would want....I will miss parties in NY but at least I can read about them.... I don't know if this is a good idea smile.gif

I had really good times with some of you guys and I will never forget that smile.gif

So thank you for being such a great friends to me, always nice and caring. And if you'll be around Czech just let me know! We can do something together! There are pretty good parties in Europe as well smile.gif

I will not make another meet up with you guys so I wanna see as many of you as possible on Saturday at Factory !!!! So even if you hate it ( I know many of you do smile.gif ) what about to do one exeption, give SF a chance just because of me ???

Your presence and present is required smile.gif just kidding smile.gif

Greetings to all imposters who hate me and to Bastardino.

SOOOOOOOO WHO IS WITH ME????????

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO??????????????????

------------------

AIM amallkavila

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Can I ask why you're going back? I've never met you in person, but from your posts you seem like a very nice person(and beautiful too), and I wish I had had the honor of meeting you. However, I don't think that'll happen, so I wish you the best of luck in whatever you do. Hopefully we'll see you on here soon!

Party hard, party SAFE - Keep it Real smile.gif

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

Ohhhhhh Lucie!! I'm sorry I have to be a Mom to my nephew this weekend.

I'll miss you girl! Mitchell will miss you too!! PLEASE . . . PLEASE make sure you take care of what you have to health wise.

You'll be in our thoughts.

HUGS and MUCH, MUCH LOVE!! cwm38.gif

Casey

------------------

“Maturity is when you stop doing the things you make excuses for and stop making excuses for the things you need to do." -Unknown angel.gif

hey amalkav,

i didn't get a chance to meet up with you, but i remember PMing with my opinions about what clubs/pills were good in NyC. i am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in NyC, and i hope that you will definitely stop by this board and say hello! wink.gif

also, it looks like i will be at SF this saturday (not sure yet, but it's most likely i will go)! so keep your eye out for the asian chick with the glowstix-- see you! smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

cwm14.gif

Even though you're going, I'm glad to have gotten to know you and Mike.

I know you'll be back soon. Don't worry!

And of course, we will visit you too. Some friends and I are planning a Europe trip for the end of Feb, so, perhaps you and M can meet us in Amsterdam... cwm32.gif

We have each other's emails, so we'll talk!

See you Saturday (if I can)...

Where/when is the meetup anyways?

-Dennis

------------------

furnace.gif

[This message has been edited by furnace (edited 01-11-2001).]

Lucie,

You'll be missed my dear, we all love you. However, you can bet on seeing me again soon. Prague is high up on my lists of places to see. I'm sure I'll be planning a trip there very soon! In the meantime keep your head up high and give us all a big smile!! Let's go nuts this weekend!!!

cwm41.gif

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA

I never met you but I have seen you posts! I'll be at SF on sat! Let me know where the meet up will be !!!

Good luck to you!

GG

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

/>http://www.amihot.com/personalpage.asp?ID=776FFDE8A7A242F29C933CB8CD09E6DB

whats up hun.. we met a few times at meetups. me and brandie won't be at SF on saturday so i won't be able to say bye then. i was only kidding all those times about factory wink.gif

good luck w/ everything in the future smile.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

uggghhh!!

you will definitely be missed by all of us! it was a pleasure to have met and celebrated with you!!

keep in touch. . . we will have a drink at the next meetup for you. . . cwm35.gif

------------------

women are my favorite drug. . . they're the ones that fuck you up the most!!

Raver-it's because I am having some weird health troubles and I need to see my doctor... And my b/f xmike wanted to go back anyway so...

Quanto-I am sorry I couldn't help you with that "thingy" smile.gif

BlueAngel-if my health is OK we maybe see you and Mitch at Ibiza!

Alexz-at least you found out later LOL.. be careful kid!!! smile.gif

Mario! It would be cool to see you in Czech! We would rock the house smile.gif

sdm-barbie smile.gif- no I don't live in Prague but it's like 2 hours by car from my town. I live in Brno-second largest city of CR. But I'll maybe move to Prague! It's more fun there!

Eggmok-you'll be always in my heart smile.gif

Charlie! I'll miss you my dear asian friend!

Ohhhh I luv you all guys! It's gonna be tought Monday for me frown.gif But I hope I can come for a visit sometime..

Thank you all guys.. I just got home and I almost cried when I read this... I am so happy that so many of you will stop by Factory so I can say bye face to face !

me and Mysteriousss have to figure out what time is gonna be meet up there. So stay in touch I'll let you know!

I LUV YOU !!

------------------

AIM amallkavila

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by Jilly:

I will be sorry to see you go Lucie..

and btw..you can keep that cd.. smile.gif

-Jill

No no Jilly! I made you a copy of one of mine CD's and I'll give it to Rachel so she can bring it to another meet up!!! I talked to her already but forgot to tell you.. oh boy, sorry for delay and thx !!!!

------------------

AIM amallkavila

unicornx1.gif

frown.gif I know we didn't get to spend much time together at the ONE time I finally got to meet up with you but, from your posts and those brief first impressions I can tell that you are the type that we need more of in this area!! What a sweetheart! I'm sorry to see you go and hope that all is well with you and Mike.

Stay happy and healthy! Best of luck to you both!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Say it aiint so Lucie, please.

I never even got a chance to party with you when you were healthy.... frown.gif

Who am i gonna hang with at the next Oakie show?????????

Seriously...your health is more important than anything. So you take care of yourself. You wil tuly be missed by many of us here in NYC, including me smile.gif

Take care of yourself......If I ever make it to Prague(which I hope I will one day) I will definitley get in touch withyou.

I wish you the best.

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif