Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TWILO vs SF vs EXIT this friday???

3 reasons why u should go to TWILO:

1-The best djs in the world spin their.6 of the top 20 djs rated in the world go there and spin not to mention a soon to be famous dj by the name of mauro picotto.And 1 of the top 20 djs will be there this friday.Mr. SEB FONTAINE.

2-Best crowd is there!!!!!!!!

3-Best after hours there period that I have ever seen.So stop debating on which club to go to and join me and my friends at TWILO.

ps....lets pop a pill and bug face like the good old days brother.cant wait to see u on the floor and if u want bring the stixx as well cuz i heard u got better.

peace, clubhead

twilo might have the "worlds best dj's" but EXIT right now has Fridays "best nyc vibe" even though draper needs some help

ill be at EXIT..

let's do a EXIT roadcall/lineup/meetup!

------------------

"a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again"

hey justin i used to be like u (an exit head) on friday nights until i went to TWILO.LET ME TELL U DRAPER IS HOT BUT U CANT BEAT S$D,PVD,TIMO,AND FONTAINE.AND AS FAR AS VIBE IS CONCERNED IF U LOVE TRANCE AND PROGRESSIVE SHIT THEN YOUR LIKE IT, IF NOT THEN STAY AWAY FROM MY HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cwm44.gif

Im new to the NYC club scene, I've been going to Philly for years. Me and a couple of friends were also trying to decide on where to go, either TWILO or EXIT. I dont care about management, just let me know which one is more off the hook!!!!! cwm32.gif

Exit: The crowd is great. Tony Draper kicks ass after 2:30. Best venue in the city.

Sound Factory... I think they got the hottest girls and most even guy:girl ratio out of all the clubs I went to. But the music slacks in that place...I think.

------------------

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

I'll give you three hints...

1. I'll be there.

2. Starts with a Twi- ...

3. ... ends with a -lo...

It can be no clearer than that.

See you there!!

- meli -

------------------

buttercup_02.icobubbles_06b.icobuttercup_07.icobubbles_03.icobuttercup_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

2001: THE YEAR OF THE CHACHA!!!

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

FIRST AND foremost thanks....ive been to EXIT 13 straight times and loved every minute of it...But my one oppurtunity to hear SEB FONTAINE cant be passed on. EXIT is definatly the shit...not this week though...SECONDlY i just want to say shutup to everyone dissing each others homeclubs...stop that shit and enjoy everything that is good for you. EXIT will always be my home.

ps. clubhead.....Dont forget about the memories kid!!! TETRIS>>>HOW MANY BUMPS.....Twinkle....everybody....and the rest....never say anything bad about the homeland!

Depends what your into. If you want to hear some off the hook progressive beats, awsome for dancing Twilo is the spot, Friday Seb Fontaine!!!!! Exit will get you dancing too, I think Draper plays some fired up stuff, I just don't like it for my own personal reasons ( not the time or the place to get into it) The beats will be more on the cheesy side at Exit, but it is a great HUGE venue though.

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

Here's the facts about Twilo........

- 2000 Best Dance Club - Audience Winner

- "Without a doubt, the Twilo system is the best sound system in the world.......It's like a Lambourghini in constant need of tuning. But when it's in fine shape, nothing can compare to it." - Sasha

- "Twilo is the perfect NYC escape" - citysearch.com

- "Yes, there's the Gatien empire, with its Tunnel and its Limelight, and they're quite adequate venues. But for the best DJs, an enormous Phazon-powered dance floor, a pleasant chill room, and the critical masses of people, this former site of the legendary Sound Factory has cornered the weekend market." - www.digitalcity.com

- "The full-body stimulation can be overkill if you're unprepared." - citysearch.com

- "Today, Twilo is no less popular than the Factory was. An explanation for this is the continued broadening of the dance music craze during the last 5 years, a craze where Twilo still represents one of the highest ranking. One should expect a mixed but younger, more musically oreinted crowd. All in all...when big name DJs are in town...expect a packed house." - www.nyc-entertainment.com

- From Village Voice "The Best of NYC 2000"...

Best Sound System Guaranteed to Make Your Ears Bleed - Twilo

"There's much lore surrounding the Twilo sound system. Stories about big-name DJs like Sasha and Digweed jumping off the decks midset and gleefully running to the center of the room to properly hear their favorite record are to be believed once you step inside. The bass manages to rearrange your inner organs, and no matter where you're standing, it's loud, loud, and loud (though surprisingly clear and crisp). No stone is unturned, and no ear left without a touch of tinnitus. If you stand in the center of the dancefloor, you'll experience something close to ecstasy, without the drug as an aid. Shouldn't be shocking to find out that Twilo's other moneymaking venture is in the sound system business, as they crank out noisemakers for clubs nationwide." - Tricia Romano

- "....perhaps what is known as the Carnegie Hall of all clubs in America, Twilo in New York." - www.madsounds.com

- "The duo are the first English DJs ever to hold a US residency and over the past two years Sasha and Digweed have become Twilo's biggest draws. Their monthly residency boasts a line around the block 'til the early morning and over 4,000 punters dancing their asses off each and every month." - homebass.com

- "Twilo(New York City) - In my opinion, the best club in the world!" - www.brianrochemusic.com

I have no beef with Exit but it hardly can produce such reactions........and that's a fact......

see you at Twilo.....enuff said......

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me

everynody here is right, you either love it or hate it

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13