Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's your fav TV show?

That TV show that you just HAVE to be home to watch. . . .

I sorta got into that with Roswell and Dawson's Creek for a little while (stop laughing) now I don't have a favorite show.

------------------

"Same shyt different day"

"Uhm. . . Whaddaya mean you're to tired to go tonight?. . . asthanos.gif

Grepanelli for SexOnThaWkEnds Entatainment Inc.

AIM - Gre1P

001211acura.jpg

Allie, that 70's show, ugh...brain fart right now- can't think of 'em!!! But can't think of any t.v. show good enough to stay home for...over going out with friends?

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ No man/woman is worth your tears... and the only one who would be- would never make you cry ~~**~*~**~*

AIM MissIncognito13

Simpsons, 7:30 & 11:00 m-f

If you live in the city, check out a show called 'Subway Q & A' on metro chanel mondays at 10:30. they go into the subways and ask people questions and make people on the subways actually talk, they fallow people up to they apartments to do whatever they were going to do, they make cars all sing songs together, and do other funny stuff like that, its pretty funny.

Peace,

Michael

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

Originally posted by keshiki:

I LOVE Third Watch! that show is the bomb.

Simpsons is too!

i never miss thirdwatch. if i am out i have to tape the show. just alot of action and drama at teh same time. i love it.

------------------

wherespicolo.jpg

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

AOL J303J

My b/f is a Simpson fanatic so, we HAVE to watch that! We usually end up staying in front of the TV for Malcolm in the Middle and XFiles.

ALWAYS, Third Watch (again, b/f, he works on a ambulance and is a volunteer firefighter, soooo...)

There are a bunch of shows that are good but none that I rush home to watch if I'm out somewhere.

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

boston public and don't laugh, Seventh Heaven cause Jessica Beal is so fucking hot smile.gif

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

Fridays - Cream, NYC

12/6 - Arena, ALbany NY

1/13 - Slopes, Hunter Mountain

1/19 - NAMM, Los Angeles

Sat Jan. 20th - 92.7 & 98.5 FM 3-5am

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

i gotta say FRIENDS and BOSTON PUBLIC. those two shows are awesome. friends is just the funniest show in the world and boston public is just really interesting. it gets me. my third favorite has to be MARRIED WITH CHILDREN that show is a classic already.

peace out

gianni

------------------

AIM: GGFELLA4

EMAIL: iannuzzi4@yahoo.com

0200.gif

HOMER DANCING TO JOINTS!!!

any oz fans? that is one of my favs along with sopranos and sex and the city, will and grace...i used to work on monday nights till recently, so i used to miss ally and third watch...but i caught them both last night...anne heche with terrets (spelling?) syndrome...that was funny!

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out